We are all gonna make it brothers!

This is my progress in 1 1/2 year! Left pic 85kg,right 74kg.

Bench 72,5x5
Ohp 60x5
squat 100x5
chin ups 20kg+x5
didlifts 140x3

Any tips?

Attached: imadeit.png (1085x578, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uv4S4JN7Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look, it's someone honest that doesn't claim 1/2/3/4 in 6 months. Great work user, both on your gains and your honesty.

Nice work, what did you do to get out of that skinnyfat phase?

Fuck is this really 1.5 years of gains? I'm fucking doomed

>Any tips?
your body hair looks like shit (no homo)

other than that, great work bro, seriously

Nothing special, i just didnt eat crap food every week. I tried to keep my proteins up and calories down. I didnt diet my self to death, the progress was slow.

The think i am proud of is that i almost didnt loose a single workout. I go to the gym 3 times per week.

Do you count your calories and plan your meals? I have pretty much the same body in the left, but skinnier, and i've went to the gym 5 days a week for the last 3 months and haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. I don't plan meals or track calories, and i know that is retarded, but at the same time it's too much work for me. I wonder if this first year will going to be a total waste of time.

i didnt see any difference in the first 3 months either! Your body will change slowly its not a sprint but a marathon.

I didnt count calories all the time , but i did it for a week or two and i learned how much i need to eat approximate.

If you add more weights to the bar and dont eat like a beast you will see results guaranty.

forearms and chest seem to be severely lagging. next would be shoulders.
don't look terrible though.

How tall are you?
I have the same weight as you

Attached: IMG_20190324_143746.jpg (2220x2325, 934K)

180 cm

Good lean gains, can't help but feel you could be bigger with more food though?

Sure , but my first priority was to loose belly fat. Now i eat more to become bigger.

Good method, you're gonna make it

What program did you use?

1.5 year progress. Should I finally cut?

Attached: 74A2290B-E062-499C-9ED0-F9A93602B16A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

milk truck just arrive

>Bench 72,5x5
>Ohp 60x5
wut?

>I didnt count calories all the time , but i did it for a week or two and i learned how much i need to eat approximate.

This. At the very least, I think people should count calories for a couple weeks. This is a minimum, and after that it is up to you. I was religious with this for a month or so, but eventually I just kinda knew how different foods/drinks would affect my daily intake of calories, fat, etc.

looking good user only tip i would give is to focus on bench more and raising that as your chest looks underdeveloped compared to the rest of your upper body

How do you go 3 months without any noticeable gains? Don't you feel like you're doing something wrong? What's your athletic history? Why don't you eat enough calories to gain mass?

youtube.com/watch?v=0uv4S4JN7Ks
+abs in every session
i would cut 100% and then bulk
i dont know why but my shoulders are much stronger than my chest
yes i am aware of that but the fucking bench is difficult.
i didnt train in my entire life except 1 summer of running but that was in 2015.

Fellow newfags, his progress took longer because he decided to cut first. If you bulked first, you'd progress faster but you'd still have that belly.

well done, good job cutting instead of getting memed into bulking then cutting later. It really sucks progressing slowly due to being on a cut for a while but results are in the mirror not just on the barbell. If you want to cut down to abs I strongly suggest doing some calisthenics, for me nothing would develop my abs but calisthenics. I guarantee you if you spent a month working through L-sit progressions your core is going to look better.

if you decide to bulk don't fall for the 500 calorie meme. see how you do with a 300 cal surplus, it's really easy to put on fat with 500.