Yeah bro, spend hours and hours of your life pointlessly lifting weights so you can look like this!

>yeah bro, spend hours and hours of your life pointlessly lifting weights so you can look like this!

Attached: 29nxysy.jpg (607x960, 54K)

If he wasn't making a derpy face and actually posed for the photo he'd look pretty good. Keep coping Mr. Blackpill :^)

post body

If this retard spent half as much time overhead pressing as he did benching, he wouldn't look like such a mess. How many hours of benching instead of shoulder pressing do you think that spaz put in?

Fuck this picture. It's just a bad pic of him. Pic related is him and he looks good.

Attached: 389377_213839665415950_272447677_n.jpg (847x847, 48K)

If you just lift weights you wont look like that, that man is on steroids which ironically have made him look worse than he would if he was natural

Attached: 1484574835487.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>i look good bro, but only when i do this one pose
wow

Post body.

How can I get a bbc daddy to stroke my hair when I'm on my knees next to him?

thanks for giving up bro, i love winning arguments

>All you need for good shoulders is OHP

Attached: 1516256837778.png (403x448, 56K)

i enjoy every hour i spend in the gym. it is one of the few times the voices in my head go silent, besides i dont look as retarded as this gAGLAK:GADLGNOHPUYU
AYSDAGHbnadfhjwgmsah

Based schizo poster

based

>Roiding for this

Attached: joshleader.jpg (1277x850, 120K)

a skinnyfat with broad shoulders looks better than this
this dude lost the game of life

If it takes you more than 1 hour a couple of times a week you're either doing it wrong or you have awful genes.

he wouldn't look bad if he just got off the juice. OP's pic makes his face look worse than reality. The biggest issue is the comical mismatch between his face his and his roided body.

Fat and ugly

>do something that feels good
>pointless

I like the results and progress of lifting but in between sets I usually dwell about all the negative shit in my life and past.

OHPs primary mover is the front delt the secondary is triceps and the very top of the chest the rear and side delts are only stabilize the joint and also many others like serratus rotator cuff ,traps etc... you will actually look like shit if you only do ohp. you still need direct training for side and rear delt especially because that is usually the most underdeveloped and there is a lot of untaped potential gainz in the thing

My mind just goes mostly blank. Only thing I hear in my head is the sound of my breath. It's very relaxing.

Lateral raises sometimes tweak an elbow injury I have. Will bent over rows and upright rows hit my sides and rear delts?

That sounds nice. I think we are the opposite. My life is very relaxing normally but I get my negative thoughts out at the gym. A lot of times it doubles my time there though because I'll just run some scenario in my head over and over again for 15 minutes in between sets.

not as hard as lateral but ya. I agree with you tho, I avoid lateral raises because they seem to risky for me. And its not really a natural movement

Cool. I'll just continue with my routine as-is then. Overall those lifts are more practical movements.

What kind of homosexual you have to be to be afraid of doing lateral raises

Attached: 1551117428257.png (2048x2048, 316K)

He looks about fifteen years away from obsessing over face-pulls.

He would benefit so much from having more body fat.... he'd actually even look bigger in clothes, like a tight t-shirt, which is how we all spend most of our time.

That's what I thought. That body doesn't look bad, but it needs "manlier" face. I guess if someone in their 30s has roided body, it looks more believable on first glance - like you've gained some experience throughout your life and worked a long time for it. If it's on a kid's body, it just looks like it appeared out of nowhere.

>its just a bad picture

Attached: 6TyrGUC.jpg (720x960, 102K)

Attached: 1552611632562.png (713x952, 1010K)

Lifting doesn't directly get you girls. Lifting THEN taking up some other activity like: coed soccer, martial arts, or literally anything, does.

he seriously looks like a Dragon's Dogma custom character

Attached: iuGsY7Tl.jpg (640x431, 41K)

Based discord trannyposter

Attached: 1552531509085.jpg (501x571, 56K)

Bro, I have the same thing as the left... fat just randomly hanging over my stomach, but I can see top of my abs and sides of abs/obliques.... is that shit genetics or I've been poisoning myself with belly estrogen for years or what? Like my bro is same bodyfat as me, his belly is flatter, but we sitting at the same body fat (tested at uni's bodpod)

Attached: cortez sucky sucky.jpg (1417x945, 297K)

I don't lift to look good, I lift to be a better man.

he has a cute girlfriend and is a wealthy doctor.

Given the absolute state of the worthless scum you see on Jow Forums every day, who clearly are only here shitting up our hobby because they think it'll get them laid, this guy literally the pinnacle of what nu-fit hope to achieve in life

Well what do you do in your free time, tranny?
If i ever see one of you abominations outside things will happen
Things i can't write about

This retard thought it would be a good idea to roid and drop to an extremely low bodyfat. He should’ve just had fun eating pizza, drinking beer, and lifting heavy compounds. Would look a lot better

Slimed and Fatboypilled