/Diet check/

Diet check thread.

Breakfast
>muesli, high protein milk, almonds, eggs, spinach

Lunch
>chicken, beef (mostly veal), tuna, veggies (cabbage, leek, beans, broccoli), mushrooms, occasionally rice

Dinner
>cottage cheese, sometimes a piece of fruit, avocados

Snacks
>dried fruit occasionally, but mostly almonds, peanuts and pistachios

Suplements
>whey isolate and l-carnitine

Goal
>SW 81 kg, CW 75.5 kg, GW 70 kg
>175 cm / 5'9 manlet king
>bf% 22% at start (a month ago), didn't measure since

Lifts
>1.5/1.5/2/0.5

Attached: steak.png (974x545, 1.31M)

Solid plan OP hoping you'll stick to it.
Stay diverse with the meats and fruits to keep it from getting boring

I keep the meals funky, so that is alright. I'm at cca 700 kcal deficit and I lost 5 kg in a month. However, my lifts are barely increasing at all and that is quite frustrating to me, as a beginner.

>breakfast
3 eggs + 2 thick slices of bacon
long thin slice of bread + an entire avocado
cup of coffee

>lunch
usually rice/potatos/somecarbs + meat/fish, accompanied by veggies like cucumber/tomato/bell pepper/broccoli + an orange

>17h snack
admittedly bad. it's all I can buy at work cafeteria that isn't baked sweets and I should probably fill this gap with something else
it's typically a brioche croissant with butter, ham and cheese (often times with a tiny bit of powdered sugar on top) and a cup of 1/2fat milk.

>20h snack
banana + apple + either one of those cereal bars (i buy the ones with the most protein/fiber and lowest sugar) if I'm at work or oatmeal if I'm at home

>dinner
typically same as lunch without the veggies. sometimes i eat a raw onion like a maniac.

>supplements
gold standard;
an omega-3 supp that also has vit. E;
vit. D

>goals
got my first job at the start of this month, so next month I can start affording a gym membership. I have been lifting at home to correct muscle imbalances for the past year -- fixed weak abs and glutes I hadn't activated in years -- and I also had a curl-bro phase.
goal is to fix rounded shoulders/nerd neck and then pick up on a real barbell routine

as for the diet, I max out cronometer's recommended intakes consistently

I would've suggested you first lose weight entirely through diet and cardio. Then when you're at reasonable bf% you start getting swole

your lifts will increase better if you eat more, not less

Im too scared of losing the minimal amount of muscle I have.

Attached: MyFitnessPalMyFitnessPal-Progress-Photo-1553328172375.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Where's the meat, what are your macros?

Nah mang just cut properly and then start gaining properly. Trust me you don't want to give away the sweet beginner gains phase. But you're bald already so consider blasting cuz fuck it why not

the meat is in lunch/dinner. it's usually pork.
170-180g protein, 170-236g carbs, ~100g fat
so in terms of %, it's about 40c/30p/30f

You're taking whey before bed, right, user? Don't want to be low on protein for the most important feeding window of all.

You probably want to be getting some extra protein around dinner time unless you're eating a lot of cottage cheese.

Seems like a decent mix of stuff, but nuts are a risky snack for an over-eater; I find it way too easy to eat like 1,000 calories of them.

Rice and muesli seem like a lot of carbs too, but if it meets your macros.

Mine:
Breakfast
>chicken breast, scrambled eggs (200g white, 3 whole), whey & almond milk, or mackerel and spinach.
Lunch
>Same menu as breakfast
Dinner
>One of
>Beef stew, with lots of green veg
>Beef stir-fry
>Chili
>Steak, mushrooms and broccoli
>Foo-yung or chicken curry (takeaway)
Supper
>same menu as breakfast and lunch
Snack
>whatever retarded shit I bought in a moment of weakness, promising myself I would only eat a few a day; almonds and dried fruit mostly, sometimes sugar-free chocolate
>Aldi chicken snackers
Drink
>No sugar fruit squash
>Flavoured creatine
>Fruit tea
>Hot chocolate with almond milk, xylitol, vanilla essence
Supplements
>leucine, HMB and citrulline malate (not at the same time)
>Vitamins B1, K2, D3
>Magnesium malate, zinc citrate, potassium chloride
>Glucomannan and psyllium husk

Goal
>SW 103 kg, CW 92 kg, GW dunno, maybe 75-80?
>174 cm, 5'8.5" duke of manletia
>Cutting since November
>bf% ~35% at start, ~30% now
>Bench 30 kg at start, 50 kg now

I keep fucking up by having snacks available and binge eating. Making slow, slow progress, but so many steps back due to my own weakness of will.

Attached: Pn3mVO3.jpg (720x711, 112K)

oh, and it ammounts to ~2.5k calories by the end of the day

>”dinner”
>cottage cheese and avocado

Attached: B8A4565D-94EB-4852-A821-6C06FB005A23.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Chicken curry (chicken, onions, carrots, potatoes, rice, seasonings)
Beef stew (beef, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, seasonings)
Pork chili (pork loin, onions, beans, tomato, seasonings)
Protein shake (2 scoops, 2% milk)
Supplements (multivitamin, d3, creatine)

1950 kcals and 215g protein

you must be lean af. post body

I typically get 50-70 grams of fat per day, I always eat to 2700 cal +/- some error. Is this too little? I don't go out of my way to avoid it but the stuff I love is mostly carb and lean meat like venison and chicken.

Most of my fat comes from nuts, cheese, eggs and olive oil which I cook with. I don't really eat fatty meats, don't like them too much.

50-70 g seems like it should be enough, given that most of it is the healthier varieties, although I'd recommend getting some oily fish if you can stand it.

eat more eggs and fatty steak. That animal fat has best micro-nutrient profile on the planet

Would eating a pack of pork crackling once a week for collagen be a stupid idea? Seems to be cheaper and provide more collagen than pills.

Attached: happy-pig-smiling.jpg (800x532, 67K)

Not lean at all, cutting for summer. 190 LBM, 20% BF, probably not going to make it to single digits BF for summer, but I'll just take that as a reminder to not spend next winter eating cookies and pie on top of bulk.

Too much of a caloric deficit to increase lean muscle mass. You need to increase your calorie intake until max -500 kcal in order to build muscle while also losing fat. Eat / drink a shitload of protein ( whey) And keep on lifting. If you want your fatloss to increase, try intermittent fasting and working out in your fasted state.

Intermittent Fasting

>Break Fast meal around 13:00
Something small like rice cracker / oatmeal + quark + Whey Protein shake.

> 14:30
Bread + baked eggs or a salad with tuna / chicken / beef

> 16:00

2 pieces of fruit

>18:30 Dinner

Red meat, veggies, avoiding carbs unless it's on my refeed day.

Lifting 6x1.5 hours a week, calorie intake around 2200. 1x refeed day every 2 weeks. Around 3k kcal on that day.

Post workout / breakfast : organic (every food listed here is) chocolate milk, wild caught canned tuna. Lunch: grass fed beef 93% lean with spinach and black beans. Cinnomen raisin English muffin Dinner: fried 4 eggs, olive oil, spinach, sprouted grain bread Desert: blueberries blackberries almonds cashews... also drink pomegranate/green tea

Currently on a cut so.

Breakfest
>Porridge with skim milk, 2 eggs on a wholemeal muffin, greek yoghurt topped with with blue berries and granola

>Lunch
>Usually just a chicken sandwich

>Dinner
>whatever stir-fry I made

>Supps
Omega 3, whey, and Casein

My macros that I need to hot are:
159g Protein
56g Fat
190g Carbs

Trying to reach 60kg bodyweight, I workout 6x a week though I missed today. Any tips or headers?

Dinner
>400g chicken,
>400g stir fried broccoli.
>Bowl of home made mediteranian salad >300g greek yoghurt with natural honey drizzle
>2x scoops whey isolate + 5x 2000mg fish oil

Omad untill im not a fat shit