Genetics are all that ma-

>Genetics are all that ma-

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-obese-countries/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html
renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he clearly does have good genetics but he's too content stuffing his face under his dad's massive shadow

His genetics all went to his mexican son

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-son-joseph.jpg (1200x900, 780K)

>there are white kids
>on this site
>right now
>that have to rely on the accomplishments of others to compensate for their lack of personal achievement

He does have great bone structure but when you're 100 pounds overweight it doesn't matter.

Genetics is like a tether.

is the bastard natty?

A thread died for this.

This. with this picture you're just proving the point. the disposition is there and clearly visible.

he's mexican so yes

90% chance it was shit too

>but he's too content stuffing his face under his dad's massive shadow
>there is literally a massive shadow on him on that pic

Attached: Scatman_.gif (364x420, 27K)

you've ever seen a normal mexican before? they all have swollen short arms

no i mean he's a purebred mexican mentally. hes got aztec bloodline

ah nvm. pretty impressive to have aztec and aryan in him. i still think he's on the gear tho

Lmao

>implying that Kennedy mutt is really Arnold's son

Arnold got cucked. Face it.

the root of all racism in a nutshell.

>dad's massive shadow
bet his one is bigger

he's just bloatmaxxing, wait until he cuts down.

Are you retarded? He probably has god tier genetics but hes a spoiled fatass so we cant see them

No one ever said you can be a zero-effort dork and /makeit/

Bullshit, that young man is an athlete and trains his ass off, tries to be healthy.

>No one ever said you can be a zero-effort dork
Plenty of people have said this unironically, imbecile.

How do you know hes white?

Lol, cope. Dudes tiny compared to his poos

It's the Germanic warrior genes, dummy.

>unironically pretending to be a brainlet
No they fucking haven't. Genes play probably the most important role of anything. But you absolutely need to move and not catch the beetus to have a respectable body, this is common knowledge. We need to add a retard section to the sticky.

Yeah they have double nigger newfag

aryan and aztec what a combination

direct mayan/aztec bloodline is brutal

>germanic
>warrior

pick one

No one is that much of a moron to think you can have a respectable body without some kind of stimulus, show me the screencap you actual fucking moron.

I need to get me a mexican wife asap.

Germanic warrior genes created Arnie and many others
Aztec genes create diabetic manlets

seething

>ruthless heart ripping warrior aztec
>strategic and methodical aryan soldier
>has arnies DNA memory

He's only 21 and at uni but this kid could go places

Attached: 1552157304453.jpg (852x536, 204K)

>yfw most Hispanics are a mixture of degenerate Spainish prisoners and traitorous smaller clan natives

Most people don’t have Aztec blood nigga, hispanic women are mostly nig tier

T. Hispanic dude

Attached: 58FF5BB7-642C-42B8-8138-01FD8EB2FEBF.jpg (493x585, 35K)

>Most people don’t have Aztec blood nigga
If it isn't Aztec then what is it?

no having a good time akshually

>type something positive about hispanics in any thread
>"that's not true, they're manlets, diabetics, niggers, not aztecs, etc". - every time

I'm waiting faggot, answer the question.
>If it isn't Aztec then what is it?

just banter, and a lil honesty fren.

Don't leave pls.

Outside of Tenochtitlan we’re smaller villages, these villagers when the Spainish came joined forces with the Spainish to wipe out the Aztec Empire.

Were a country of traitors and a prisoners, the epitome of Ay Dios Mio!

Attached: 527683B7-4450-41FB-81D7-0CDAADB0F039.jpg (427x640, 56K)

it's called epigenetics/gut biome
the white one was born to a mother who likely eats the standart american diet, sugar, glyphosate, bland american food
the mexican one was born to a mexican mom who probably ate a wholesome natural diet all her life

Pic related, you either take care of your gut or you are properly fucked, the US has the highest rate of microplastics and estrogen in tap water off all developed countries, you also use lots of pesticides that have been banned in europe and other countries, add to that your incredibly bad food conditions (ask anyone from south america how your red meat tastes) and the amount of shit they give to the animals that you eat and you have yourself a disaster.

People are fucking idiots it's so tiresome, they will never ever learn

Attached: dssf.png (1470x1630, 1.35M)

You need to KYS faggot, you can’t have our women.

Attached: yummy glyphosate.png (1142x900, 184K)

just because genetics matter, that doesn't mean you can't waste them

Notice how huge his frame is.If he had the initiative and work ethic, yeah hed be a beast. But he grew up pampered, lazy, and a weird home life.

lmao nigga have you seen the pics of these women? Do you know what a Kennedy is?

Not discounting any of your central concepts but you're fucking them up, injecting all kinds of tism into it that doesn't belong. Arnie's Mexican son is a based athlete, a swimmer most of his life. When he started calisthenics and lifting his guide was his dad. His white son is probably as you say, he eats a shitty diet full of sugar and to my knowledge at least doesn't do shit.

Also American grass fed beef is 10/10, the best in the world, and the mostly pasture raised stuff isn't bad. The Monsanto factory farmed shit they try to export and sell to poor people here in contaminated with lead. Do NOT eat that shit. I garuntee you Arnie's Chad son eats pasture raised American beef, probably at In N' Out like everyone else in Cali.

I get the impression he lost his virginity at age 13 to a prostitute

you need to share user. we need to create a aloha race

wait why are we talking about mexicans again.
Back to the young buck and his arms

He got nothing to prove. Arnold had nothing and he was hungry for success while his kids got everything handed to them. The mexican bastard is an exception. He wants to prove himself

Ay dios mio

alpha*

let the young mexi prove himself , lets see

>Also American grass fed beef is 10/10, the best in the world, and the mostly pasture raised stuff isn't bad.
>t. never left America

You can come from good genetics without actually getting them. For example, both my father and my brother are 6'3 and have blue eyes. I'm 5'10 and have brown eyes. We all share the same genetics but I clearly got fucked regardless.

>"Aryan"
>Arnold
Hitler is rolling in his grave. Arnold's face would be perfect for the subhuman poster

I’ll take your white women if you want this guys?

Attached: 0D0515D8-D07D-4707-B6DF-03A01B7A8CB0.jpg (2457x3072, 618K)

>Also American grass fed beef is 10/10, the best in the world
mate pls do I need to bring you to some places I know in South America?

also wether or not she's a kennedy, gut biomes pass down to generations, merely being exposed to tap water and conventional american food will have effects.

I'm not saying that it's not the white sons fault, but I can assure you he was handed a less than optimal hand from the start

You've clearly never left the country.

I've been to Mexico and Canada.

>mate pls do I need to bring you to some places I know in South America?
I'd like to try it desu, as long as it's not a meme Brazilian steakhouse or anything.
>merely being exposed to tap water and conventional american food will have effects
I have no doubt. Try telling that to these ZOG zombies here.
>I'm not saying that it's not the white sons fault
I am, 100%. Maybe it was me growing up a in a rural, food producing area with well water, but excuses like the "conventional American diet" which is a meme at this point is a bullshit deflection. Especially for someone rich, whose mother is a fucking Kennedy. If he would have merely trained and not stuffed his face with pizza hut as often, he could have a body that isn't gross to look at.

t. jealous shitskin

I've had grass fed/organic beef from Canada, UK, Europe, New Zealand, Japan and my country. Please tell me where you're getting it from that is superior to literally any of the countries I've mentioned.

The beef I got from Europe was from Spain to be clear.

The complete illiteracy displayed by the general population over genetics is depressing.

hey bro it's if americans are fat it's because of genetics not because of their diet ok? fucking anti-strong racist piece of shit

Mexico, Argentina, Japan and Canada alone have better meat than the US. You have shit taste if you actually went to Japan and Canada and thought their meat was worse than here.

>t. actual shitskin

Attached: shitskin.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Mexicans unironically eat worse than Americans. They have a higher obesity rate.

>Neither the sub-human mesoamericans or inbred germans have accomplished anything for the entirety of history
OMMMGGG

I never bought any meat or water from Central America because I don't want parasites. Canadian grass fed/organic beef is little different from grass fed/organic American beef, but organic farms in the US have more diversity. I've never been to Japan but I've had Japanese grass fed beef, it was 10/10, but they looked at me like I was a fucking dolt because most of their popular exports are all grain fed.

I'd try Argie beef any time but haven't had the chance yet.

>They have a higher obesity rate.
What a lying sack of shit you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-obese-countries/

>I never bought any meat or water from Central America because I don't want parasites.
I have a nice bridge to sell you.
>mentioned US had better meat than Japan without even going there
You're just full of shit.

this is an interesting and new to me concept, thanks user

>bmi
>obesity rate
Pick one (1), and yeah, they legit are fatter than burgers now lmao
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html

I said the US had some of the best grass fed beef in the world, and later said Japanese grass fed beef was also great. I said nothing about this plebfood "meat" you're trying to fucking sell me on and I do not eat grain fed beef.

>2013
Try finding something more up to date, imbecile.
renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
>United States of America – 109,342,839
>China – 97,256,700
>India – 65,619,826
>Brazil – 41,857,656
>Mexico – 36,294,881
>Russia – 34,701,531
>Egypt – 28,192,861
>Turkey – 23,819,781
>Iran – 21,183,488
>Nigeria – 20,997,494

>US had some of the best grass fed beef in the world
>some of the best
>some
Backpedaling little shit, read what you originally wrote.
Again, you're so full of shit

>comparing an obese country of 130 million to an obese country of 300 million
Maybe user was right about the parasites in Meheeco.

>comparing
You started the comparisons. Don't move the goalposts as you're getting blown the fuck out.

Oh fuck off with your semantics what a cocksucker

You can buy roids over the counter in mexico iirc

Arnold's son wasn't born in 1967, you fucking idiot.

weak ass bait, that kids face looks like Arnold.

You need to learn how logical fallacies work. The US is 3x the size, of course they are going to have more fat people. That article said that Mexico now had a higher % of obese people. Both pretty disgustingly fat though.

>I w-was just pretending to be retarded
Sure you were, dipshit

>Mexican
>wholesome natural diet
ya mean mayonnaise on corn?

>That article said that Mexico now had a higher % of obese people
Except that's not true, because "higher % of obese people" was the original parameter I used before that guy changed the goalpost. I made that post here.
if anything you're just further agreeing with me.

>silence as the user gets BTFO
every time

READ YOU DUMB NIGGER

You're still not answering the question, you low IQ faggot.

>because "higher % of obese people" was the original parameter I used before that guy changed the goalpost
You used BMI you lying projecting cunt.

Just read his other reply, it's not that hard.

Re-read my question you fucking imbecile.

>You used BMI you lying projecting cunt.
So did the outdated source dailymail used, you retarded dipshit.
>OECD Data
>The overweight or obese population is defined as the inhabitants with excessive weight presenting health risks because of the high proportion of body fat. The most frequently used measure is based on the body mass index (BMI), which is a single number that evaluates an individual's weight in relation to height (weight/height2, with weight in kilograms and height in metres). Based on the WHO classification, adults with a BMI from 25 to 30 are defined as overweight, and those with a BMI of 30 or over as obese.

At least we can agree then that Mexico is fatter than America.

>At least we can agree then that Mexico is fatter than America.
Not according to the sources I provided. Nor in # of actual obese people nor in percentage of population. You lose this one, idiot.

>nor in percentage of population
So Mexico has gotten less obese since 2013?