Does Jow Forums have any screamers at their gym?

Does Jow Forums have any screamers at their gym?

Attached: young-shirtless-man-doing-deadlift-450w-422996140.jpg (450x320, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6Xo5rpRyUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but we have dumb fucks that deadlift over 5pl8s that drop the bar at the top.
Not a big deal with the bumper pl8s but its louder than a shout with the steel pl8s.
I hear it through my in-ear headphones.

Some old black dude leg presses and with each rep screams like he is getting fucked in the ass

Yes, me, 3 plate bench.

Attached: 1493137413729.png (480x463, 410K)

I respect screamers and grunters. Means they're putting in max effort

Me every time I go max or try to break my max dead lift PR. I can't help it, I'm not loud but it helps me lift heavier

Yea man I'm a screamer
I need this on my heavier lifts and burning accessory work. When I hit heavy reps with accessory work I feel the burn at over 15 reps and I need to scream and grunt

Love it
This also happened once. Finished squat and deadlift with no screaming. Than hit leg press at 700lbs
Started grunting and screaming at heavy weight. Needed to do this and had to get them reps
Killed my gas tank on that and felt great. Turn around and notice some chick looking at me. I just looked at her and continued with legs until I walked out of the gym... she kept looking

Yeah for some reason some reason some people grunt and make stupid noises even with light weight. Fucking dyel faggots, out of my gym. Have some respect for others.

There once was a turkroach roidcel at my gym who deadlifted 3pl8 for 8 while his buddy was prostate spotting him from behind

The HIIT club I go to has wheyfus and stacys all the time. They don't necessarily yell, they tend to do like a girly cheer thing where they go
>Weeew!!!
>Yaaaa!!!
They find it very entertaining when I grunt like a gorilla when I do some OHP or Curlz. Sometimes I catch them staring at me when I do it too, 8.5/10 would reccomend.

It's hard not to make some sound when you're deadlifting 135 lbs

>deadlifting 135 lbs

Oh God. I think my grandma can do more than that.

Yeah, he is a fucking prick

>5’10 200lbs ish
>wears a belt the entire time in the, huge bloated gut
>uses the squat rack for about 45 minutes at a time resting 5 minutes between sets
>throws weights down, even 40lbs ones
>paces around the gym between sets
>talks loudly in some slavshit language on his phone constantly

I honestly truly despise him on a primal level, I don’t understand how people can be so unaware

youtu.be/z6Xo5rpRyUk

I know screaming is kinda off-limits but is it okay to grunt?

Sometimes during my last few reps and/or 1RPMs I'll be struggling with the weight and I instinctively grunt

This is what I do user. I think it's unavoidable and makes you stronger during the lift anyway

It's impossible to put down 135 lbs quietly

>slavshit
>so unaware
yeah I've never heard of that

What state are you in
Also you're describing me right now...

You are also a fucking idiot. The guy is training the way he needs to
Hes not there to make you comfortable with mediocrity

You're the prick...

>paces around the gym between sets
What's wrong with that?

I bet he sips water in between sets too

>t. Someone with under 5pl8 deadlift

based slav, you're just mad he mogs you

Literally cannot do it without sound

What's this grip called?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-153136_Chrome.jpg (429x350, 48K)

Grunting is permissible is most gyms where people are actually lifting weight. Long as your not "HHHUUUHYYAAA" grunting you should be fine.

Screaming is only okay for hyping when you are in a lifting gym and you are maxing with at least 3 spotters.

>IMAGINE THAT, a person is using a squat rack for 45 WHOLE MINUTES
Kek, bet you also feel entitled to it when a dyel squats lmao2pl8.

protip: if you don't have a screamer, then you are the screamer

Have you tried NOT being weak and being able to lift lmao5pl8?

Yes, me
Thundering shouts on every rep of my 10lb tricep kickbacks

Attached: pepe cool glasses.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Just the one. A PT. only on super heavy days

>hurr I'm too good for a controlled eccentric past 5pl8s
Nice ego lifting.

this but un-ironically

one 5'7 bald roider build like a shit brick house squints his eyes and stares at the ceiling as he yells like a fucking ape

lifts a lotta weight though I'll give him that

Sounds like someone got in trouble for being loud with 225

I can drop 2pl8s from the top of an OHP and it won't be loud if they are bumper pl8s.
Since your reading comprehension is terrible I'll remind you that dropping 500 lbs of STEEL pl8s is loud as fuck.

>the way he needs to
>being incredibly obnoxious because you need to

Nobody needs to act like in the gym. You have to be a grade-A fucking asshole to pull that kind of nonsense and thinks it’s justified in any way.

What could you possibly be doing that requires you to use a squat rack for that long? Are you doing 10 sets? Are you also doing OHP using the rack? Or benching? Or taking 10 minute breaks? Either way you are a humongous faggot.

Me, but only when I'm going with the chains on.

Here's the problem with this idea
You guys always say and claim go to the gym
Workout. Nobody is looking or paying attention to you
So than when you decide to get some confidence and intensity going all of the sudden the intensity is a problem because "what will the other NPCs think"
Ohhh. Think of the women
This man is angry. He is letting his rage out on the weights

Wow. Someone should stop him
He can't control himself. He screams in the gym
He lifts heavy. He grunts
He goes to failure
He trains with intensity like you've never seen before in your life and that is a problem for you?

Some of us have nothing left in life other than the gym
If i go to the gym and a few people happen to be there who hear me grunting and roaring
Fuck them
Go home pussies
If I ever see another weight lifter like me who grunts and screams I'll show respect rather than call him a prick because he has to train a specific way to get out the anger agression and depressed energy out of his system

Take your basedboy loving ass somewhere else

Attached: 91948a0e8b4e428e7d4368e3b25ac819.jpg (480x783, 44K)

i am guilty of grunting heavily with 165x5 ohp at 180 bw, am sorry everyone

i try not to scream or slam weights but i definitely will grunt or drop if i feel the need