Ok fags can you suggest any good calisentics programs. i want to train like those based Greek Warrior boys

Ok fags can you suggest any good calisentics programs. i want to train like those based Greek Warrior boys.

Attached: download (1).jpg (318x159, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/index
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1553444190669.jpg (526x1024, 126K)

Attached: 1411340789740.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

is this a meme

You know the Greeks basically invented weight training, right?

Attached: 800px-Halteres_from_ancient_Greece.jpg (800x532, 50K)

i doubt they did bench press shekel burg

They also didn't invent the bicycle. Doesnt mean it's not valid form of cardio, you cocksmoking retard

Good luck being 130lbs

This just do SS + GOMAD like the Greeks OP.

Bros I've been doing this program
>warmup x 5min
>pulling x10 min (the more variation, the better)
>squatting or some kind of leg/low back work x10 min
>pushing, any kind of pushups, handstands or dips x10 min
>core/additional pushups/pullups x10 min
>auxiliary x 5 min
>stretch
Bros I can't post physique because I've been bad sick for a year now and haven't been able to lift. I didn't have access to any programs and this has kept me healthy and strong, I haven't lost all muscle mass, I feel a little better than I did before but nowhere near as developed. You can of course change it up for longer rest periods for more CNS gains or shorter for more hypertrophy gains. It's just a basic maintenance routine that I do after 30 minutes of cardio 1-3 times a week. If you're just starting out with a calisthenics program this may be of use.

I'm sure there are some programs out there for free, so just bumping for interest.

i doubt you can tie your shoes without help if you think that's sound logic

It's a pretty good routine for bodyweight exercise in my opinion, I'm no expert though

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/index

nigger

Dips and Pull-Ups is all you need dude.
You gotta OHP though, don't fall for the fucking calisthenics only meme.

Fuck, déjà vu. I've seen that pic followed by those exact responses before. I fuckung know I have. Am I being punked?

>OHP
>Not doing handstand pushups in 2007+12

Convict conditioning if you care about your joint, tendon and ligament health at all. If not, do what everyone else is suggesting I guess.

I'm doing reddit's RR full body with oly rings and it's pretty decent
Basically it's one variation of a horizontal and vertical exercise for push, pull and leg muscles (2 exercises per muscle group) and 1 exercise each for front, side and back core muscles. Pretty straightforward but has a lot of room for trying out different exercises.

I tried out Daniel Vadnal's Body By Rings and Limitless Legs for a while. It's pretty intense but I wasn't able to fit it into my weekly schedule. If you have the time for a full PPLPPLx then I'd recommend checking that out.

Using rings gives you a ton of room for improvement and can keep your upper body busy for a good year or more. As for lower body you'll be missing some in terms of growth, but when you start doing single leg exercises your balance and mobility will boost a lot

>Dips and Pull-Ups is all you need dude.
what about legs, bicep, pecs, core, shoulders etc. ?

Imagine a system which can manipulate your mind, you feelings. It can be in control of your consciousness, your response to outer world will be imaginary also while your consciousness thinks real. Like a "Bad Demon" of Decartes.
“What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.”
Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Attached: .jpg (720x960, 76K)

>muh SS+GOMAD, you only need to do compounds bro
>can't even properly hold a hollow position on rings
Kek, why is it always the people that can't properly do calisthenics who hate them and say shit about them?

Kek, why is it always people who don't post bodies arguing in favor of fitness memes

Guys, what do you think about the "Recommended Routine" of r/bodyweight?

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

>people who don't post bodies
Roughly 80% of Jow Forums, give or take.

>fitness memes
You mean like the carnicuck diet, keto, SS+GOMAD, nofap, mewing, etc?
Can you hold a proper hollow position on rings, though?

>still hasnt posted body
Hmmm

funny cuz greek warriors only ever used smith machines and hip adductor better luck next time

It's alright if you're just starting out, but it's ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE if you want to do serious shit.

>3 times full body
Good luck doing weighted calisthenics that way. Your regeneration is going down the shitter.
Also good luck training for static holds, skills and freestyle with that shit.
If you're not lightweight/roiding, you're not gonna progress properly on 3x full body when you start incorporating shit like HSPU and front lever progressions into your training.

ABCxABCx is better for regeneration.
ACBCx is better if you want to do strength training, where C is abs training.

>didn't post body
>demands posting body
Sasuga, liftcuck-kun.

The fuck that means

I made 0 claims to the efficacy of anything. You are upholding some autistic metric as a form of criticism for basically all the other shit out there. Ergo, put up or shut up, faggot

First one:
A - pull
B - abs
C - push
x - rest

Second one:
A - pull
C - abs
B - push
x - rest

If you don't believe me, go do 5 sets of 10 proper HSPU, and then try to do several sets of pull ups and dips with proper form, and then try to do L-sits and other ab work.
Good luck.
Full body is just full cucking.

>I made 0 claims
So did I.

>autistic metric
Hollow body on rings is as basic as it gets. It's like squatting just the bar.

>put up or shut up
Right back at you, liftyboy.

Yeah, I'm just starting out. I'm slim, but totally out of shape.
Also, I'm looking for a good bodyweight routine to get a nice body, I'm not really interested in calisthenics stunts.

5 sets of 10-20 dips
5 sets of 10-20 pull ups/chin ups
L-sits
Uphill sprints
Guaranteed ottermode.

Thanks!
Just a couple of questions:
1) how many times a week?
2) no push ups?

>being able to pose while hanging from the ceiling is much more practical than being able to pick up and move heavy objects

4 times a week, you can do it more often if you feel like it. Just remember to take some rest from time to time.

>push ups
At the end of your training, after you've done everything else. No point in burning yourself out right off the bat.
Also better to do diamond push ups to target chest more.

Negatively criticizing people for not doing something you do is an argument for the efficacy of your action, you mong. Christ, I think you would be better suited by hanging your dumbass with whatever those rings are attached to

I man that can move his own body freely and in any way is as strong as a man who can only move heavy objects from the floor a few times week.

You're not going to find any weak men who can do high reps of one appendage exercises or handstands.

Thank you very much!

Nobody is talking about what's more practical, brainlet.
It especially doesn't matter if you're a city dweller, and a white collar one at that.
Most people do sports for recreation and ego.

However, truth is - if you lift and consider yourself at least SOMEWHAT functionally strong, you should not have a problem at all when doing the most basic shit on rings.
If you can't and have to hide behind "b-b-b-but muh weights" then that's just a cope.

You called calisthenics a "fitness meme".
By your logic, you're doing the same thing you claim I am doing.
So, feel free to post body.

I requested first, so go ahead and I'll post mine

I would suggest doing basic pushups, situps, squats, chinups and bridges
Then stretch
Then do jumping jacks, jog, or burpees.

There.
You're done.

I just finished rewatching it after not seeing it since I was a kid and then I see this

Attached: 1318562278001.jpg (193x245, 10K)

>muh fitness meme, muh lifting, muh post body
>b-b-but u first o-okay?
Are you insecure?

Again, I requested first. You have my terms, take it or leave it

>b-b-but I r-requested it
>y-you have to follow m-my rules
Okay dyel.

This is unironically a pretty good routine.

It's ok, user. I offered my pic with a simple equivocating request. I understand that you're scared it unravels your "point". Its ok, fren. Godspeed

You literally got mad that you can't do a hollow body position on rings.
Are you really this much of a coping dyel?

Im looking for the way out, can you help me?

Post body.

Anyone got a link for convict conditioning?

>go do 5 sets of 10 proper HSPU
Can any person who hasn't trained calisthenics for years actually do this irl?

Are you basically saying that form and # of reps suffers when you combine push and pull?