I want to try to get into the 2024 olympics in any sport, dont care at all which sport. What sport should I pick...

I want to try to get into the 2024 olympics in any sport, dont care at all which sport. What sport should I pick? Currently just physically fit, not heavily muscular or anything. Was thinking of something like archery or something idk. Really just doing this for fun but I like having a nice goal.

Attached: IMG_20190223_200028.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

>Just doing this for fun
Not going to get in.

You have literally no chance.

>reaching olympics-level mastery at a sport in 4 years, not even any particular one
You would be a God if you succeeded, user. But it's nice having a goal I guess.

What country? US?

Shooting is pretty much the only chance if you're naturally talented and rich to get into it and practice 24/7 until then.

As
said, you've got literally no chance to compete with people who have been doing this all of their lives.

who's this bitch anyway? i remember seeing her instagram and being disgusted that she had so many pictures. how much of a fucking retarded narcissist do you need to be to upload thousands of photos of yourself to social media. they all look the same as well

They literally get paid to do it so I don't get why you're being so autistic about it

shooting because it cost so much to git gud

Op here, am dutchie and I got plenty of funds and time. Don't think I'll be able to do it but as user said its fun to have a hard goal

There are fields that are so specific that you might have a chance. First try to get in to us/european championships. Some fields that dont have a lot of people is rowing horse riding hammerthrow some fencing types etc. If you try hard maybe you will achieve good place in locals and with luck it is possible to reach olympics

Basically my idea, fencing also seems possible to atleast do decent countrywise

You could try to get to the junior Olympics at least or go for a state or province championship.

swimming, assuming you are tall.? they have like 15 categories.

I think 4 years are enough to be able to qualify at least.

>pick any sport
>train couple years as a man
>decide you're actually a girl
>start taking titty pills
>crush competition in any sport
You may not like it but it's by far the easiest way to do it. As a bonus you get titties.

She hapa?

Being this delusional... Swimming has got to be among the more competitive out there.

OP, just pick something really random and unknown to the general public. Or go full Elizabeth Swaney mode.

Speed skating.

Chic from USA trained 4 months and made the team for pyongchong

>some retarded incel who will have suboptimal training
vs
>naturally gifted people who were training for 20+ years are going to compete.
what a moron

Your best bet is to get in the 2026 Winter Olympics bobsleigh.
> older athletes
> just have to be good at lifting

Find something that your country has basically nobody competing in and meet the minimum requirements ala Eddie the Eagle

Just pick an unpopular sport with easy qualifications. You'll probably make the Olympics

>special Olympics

this guy gets it

If you mean Elizabeth Swaney, it was halfpipe snowboarding and she's a laughing stock. Not worth it.

Your chances would be much higher if you moved to some tiny 3rd world country.

Are you a woman? The first step is being a woman so if you're not you should start transitioning now.

BMX, get a jumpbag and practice everyday

Exactly what I was going to say, then train at women's handball

Attached: dMJ2WGYpjlpQ_640x360.jpg (640x360, 69K)

pic rel, you can learn most tricks in a day, you just need balls

Attached: bag_jump_0006.jpg (900x597, 295K)

No I mean Erin Jackson and speed skating. Shut your fucking mouth before you think.

>Erin Jackson
Took me ten seconds to find out she had been doing cognate sports for ten years.

Attached: 1550612550437.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Search that American woman that competed in women's ski halfpipe for some shithole country that she bought citizenship for. She just travelled the world, scoring the minimum amount of points and going to enough events that she qualified for the most recent winter Olympics
It was a disgrace but also proved just how broken the system is

This thread proves how absolutely delusional or autistic this board truly is

Absolutely no fucking way is he going to get in for hammer throw. I mean, he's not going to get in for anything, but hammer throw in particular is right out. It's damn near Weightlifting combination of tremendous natural talent and people doing it their entire lives. Fencing is also relatively unlikely to work, due to the level of skill involved.

Rowing is probably your best bet, but OP is going to have to find a team/club/whatever that's really good, and be in phenomenal shape to start with. And there's probably some "natural talent" factors as well, I imagine rowing favors the tall and lanky.

Equestrian events are as simple as buying the right horse and prancing your way up through their asinine competitions, but you have to have more money than god to do that. And even then, it'd probably take more than 4 years to get ranked high enough to get into the Olympics. The good news is that all of the Olympic riders are fucking 40+ year old boomer faggots. That's how you know it isn't a sport and shouldn't be in the Olympics.

Identify as a woman and you'll have a better chance of getting in.
Other than that, you have a better chance at going into paralympics than competing with people who have trained all their lives