Trying to starve myself into skelly mode so I can finally have abs. What's your advice for when you get realllly hungry

Trying to starve myself into skelly mode so I can finally have abs. What's your advice for when you get realllly hungry

Attached: 1552455297062.gif (256x192, 145K)

You're a retard for doing that. I'm eating 1800 cal a day and I can see visible abs for the first time. Just eat clean, high protein food, pick a program, and actually work your abs.

I have shit genetics and weight terribly, I've meal prepped for a long time

I never had abs when I was in skelly mode. It started to show after I put on 50lbs of muscle mass and started doing planks

go on a fruit and milk diet for a week haha you won't cuz u suck, fatty LoL!!!!!!!!

What's your current height and weight? I was at about 20% bf 190 and 6'0 and it took me about two months to get visible abs at 175 and I'll probably stop cutting at 165 to 170.

don't eat

I've almost accepted that I will just never have them, the slimmest I have ever been was about 170 and I'm 6' tall. Still had small spare tire. That's also coming down from being about 235ish. I think skelly mode may be my only last resort

Different user here, not sure what the deal is but I do tons of weighted planks and leg raises and russian twists but the workout that makes me feel the most burn in my abs is fucking weighted chin ups when I hold my body completely straight

im 162lbs at 5'10 and I have visible abs

change the form of your planks and hold them for longer than 10 seconds retard

I wish I had those genetics friend

I do 55lbs on my back for a full minute, eat my ass fag

i know that feel user. currently doing that now, but it's more for the fucking fat packs on my lower back then the abs, but the abs are nice.

Attached: love_handles.jpg (640x480, 15K)

What's your bf% now?

why don't you have a good abs then? lmao

sheer will power

I didn't say I didn't retard. I was just making conversation about what got me the most burn in my abs.

Lrn 2 read

good for you

It's not worth it, try regulate your daily intake and do more abs and core.
When I tried skelly mode I was down on 1700 calories a day but were never went hungry.
Lived on fried peppers, egg whites, carrots and mushrooms, you can pretty much eat yourself full on that all day, but don't.

Attached: 754783.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

keking at ur brain damage m8

So 1700 still made you fat?

drink water, like shit tons of water, piss it out, get hungry, repeat. Otger than that just endure it. I do 1200cal a day and most of the time when im hungry i just deal with it. If you can, try to sleep, since it will obviously make you feel nothing

Ok I will give that a shot

some say coffee is really good for getting through the hunger periods during fasting

I'd do that but coffee makes me feel bloated af

Nah I had visible abs and went from 80 kg to 65 kg but at that point I was too skinny.

make sure you eat adequate protein or else up to 50% of your weight loss will be lean body mass.

I think I may have been including too much rice in my meals so I'm just gonna cut it out completely and keep with beef and steamed broccoli. Maybe that tweak will help without the extra carbs

As long as you can stick to your caloric deficit, carbs or not it don't matter. Just gotta get enough protein. I remember when I was in college I thought that If I just did pushups pullsups and cardio, and essentially starved myself thinking that I'd look better. Instead I just looked really skinny but I was still flabby with a shirt off.

Oh shit... Maybe you're metabolically disprivileged :-(

I could be, I also dont have insurance so I will probably never know

Walgreens sells a test for it over the counter bruh