How do you approach women at the gym?

How do you approach women at the gym?

Attached: tumblr_nw4p9lxZDD1uv6ri7o1_640.jpg (640x640, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-hRvCUMtIU
youtube.com/watch?v=nCzhyk2l_4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't retard

I don't.

Oh, look, it's this thread again.

Honestly I find it hard to approach anyone at the gym, since I feel people are they to work out rather then socialize. The most that happened to me was Id see regulars and say hi to them and move up to small conversations. Stopped going before I could do anything else.

"hey I know you are just starting out but i actually need this platform for heavy lifting , i see you are using the bar and while im super happy you are into fitness I just want to point out that over there *points* there are microbarbells that are 45lbs on that rack and you should probly use them *pushes her gently off the platform* wow thanks so much"

Attached: cum tshirt.jpg (568x568, 28K)

Contrary to popular belief most women are not there to be approached, maybe say a hello if you walk past and make eye contact.

You don't.

So... you come here often?

>hey are you working out?

>*pushes her gently off the platform* "wow thanks so much"

Ultimate Chad move

Don't.
I've been approached by women many times at the gym. Don't talk to them, don't look at them, don't give them the attention that they want. If they want your ire, they'll have to get it from you. If they don't want your attention, they won't approach.

why would you want to approach someone at the gym out of all places?

lel

I usually just give them a nice ass slap and when they show they are uncomfortable with it I say my bad I thought you were my friend

I don't want to talk to anybody at the gym

Just stare at them for about 20 minutes. If they make eye contact with you look away and act like you're focusing on something else.

Do this about 3 or 4 times, then walk past them and casually offer to correct her form. She'll take you up on that offer, no doubt. Then you can slip in a comment about how Naruto is your favorite show. She'll act coy and pretend she doesn't really watch anime that often. That's your cue to invite her over so you can really introduce her to the good stuff.

Works every time.

Yeah, the thots who walk up, lay a yoga mat directly between your bench and the mirror, and do ass stretches inches from your face totally don't want your disgusting male gaze violating their personal space

Kek

The same way you would a man you were trying to befriend.

you don’t. You’re in the gym to workout, not there to socialize

every time a guy approaches a woman it gives her validation and inflates her ego

dont do it

and how would that be?

only if we are at the water fountain together or in between sets right next to each other and then i'll ask if she's working out with this exact type of energy
youtube.com/watch?v=J-hRvCUMtIU

very piss

>mfw I'm the resident gym Chad
>never give gym thots any attention

Feels good bros

Just please don't.

you're right user... better entitle yourself to aggression and resentment towards these women that have absolutely no impact on your pathetic life

Attached: 1521163020840.jpg (692x960, 54K)

Do whatever you want man. Most women are at the gym to workout and not to socialize, whereas some wouldn't care if you came up and talked to them (you have to be good looking for this to apply). if you've also caught someone maybe looking at you then I think that would be an okay time to talk to women too.

Attached: 4624534573457.jpg (1751x2086, 162K)

if a girl likes you, she'll come squat next to you and rack up way too much weight. u gotta save her and get her number

literally from my experience at least

cute!

Tight clothes make me horny

Attached: 1553178952639.jpg (367x399, 29K)

Just sniff the BRAPPER BRAH and they'll understand

Attached: 1551846172199.png (221x228, 58K)

"sup bro"

Please go on with the "Just be yourself" shit you fags always do.

My gf has been approached twice since shes been going to her new gym, and the shit she tells me they tell her, jesus christ its like you incels actually try to socialize.

If you are not social by now you will never be. The stuff she tells me is cringeworthy, cheesy pickup lines.
brb gonna go fuck my gf while she throbs my 7 inch ding dong and screams my name

You go to the gym to work out, dumbass

you just wait until she eye fucks you or smile at you and then you go say hi or whatever you want. But that will never happen because you're ugly as fuck cuzzz

>7 inch dong
7 inches isn't a dong. That's a ding.

Ask her to spot your 4plate bench

You don't

Unless they are visibly attracted at you lifting or just being around the same time they are, don't walk up to any of them.

I generally get stares from a couple girls at the times I go, but that's it. Wouldn't be damned to walk up to them or anyone else lmao.

don't do it man, people go to the gym to workout. If you want to approach women their are better places to do that like at a bar or club.

I say hi and ask them about their routine or if they're on any special diet. Usually they prattle on about it because they like to talk. When you get one word answers it's best to move on. Also, it's hit or miss, I dated a cute girl I met at the gym from a cold approach, but I also met a girl who I thought was interested but was just very friendly. Generally the gym is a shit place to meet women but women also do their "1000 yard stares" that you autists do when lifting and therefore look unapproachable.

Attached: 1552259465173.jpg (593x456, 70K)

This
Women go to the gym to make gains like we do but a lot of them also take the opporunity to be exhibitionists. It’s like real life Instagram likes everytime a guy checks them out

Like a button in a fur coat

Was it kino?

Gym isn't an environment you want to chat girls up in, let them workout. If they want you, they will approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCzhyk2l_4s

>aggression and resentment
When she's sending signals to come say hi? Dude, way to read that wrong and miss an opportunity.

Post body. I don't believe that 7 without seeing it next to a ruler. No homo.

I'm black so they cum to me.

i bet she must've sucked those guy's dicks in the bathroom multiple times

also, post dick you massive faggot

I don’t unless they reciprocate casual conversation which comes about naturally

Do you have more of her? I swear I know her

Attached: 1519625450082.jpg (618x481, 52K)

beeen openely a fag for twenty years and gonna have to request to see it big dog dont care about your wife

Make sure to show up decked out in the freshest gear you can afford from sportchek. Douse yourself in an elegant mens perfume, bitches love smells. Grunt between reps and make direct eye contact with everyone around you, never break it. You just assert your dominance so make sure to reserve at least 3 sets of dumbbells for a circuit you never actually do.

You'll notice a deep hormonal response when this inevitably gets her attention, that's when you pounce. Walk up and introduce yourself with a bouquet of flowers and business card with your max lifts so she knows you're for real. Offer to uber her home after you're done and make sure to take at least 20 minutes longer than when shes finished to show up.

What you do from there is up to you...

Attached: images(2).jpg (202x249, 5K)

I know this is pretty much a bait thread, but hey. Start doing group fitness classes. There's usually 10 min or so before the class starts that people congregate outside or inside the room waiting for the class to start. It's pretty much the only time that's acceptable to try to start a conversation with a girl at the gym.

Attached: yoga class.jpg (4128x2322, 2.4M)

This is the best advice, unless your town is like mine where there is not a single girl in those classes under 30.

>t. Massachusetts, suburban Worcester County
It's a weird fucking place. All our women were hot at 17 and ugly at 20. Go three towns over and you don't see that. It's an isolated area of horrible aging.

you dont

not at all. ever. i mean, i have a GF but even if i didn't i don't think i'd hit on a girl at the gym. not even sure why, it would probably be a good idea to get a girl from a place of shared interest.

Attached: 1552474425577.jpg (1249x1339, 235K)

Like a gym idiot?

>Most women are at the gym to workout and not to socialize

Everything women do is to socialize, assuming typical psychology.

yes, that was obviously what i was saying. thank you.

pull down her pants and mount her as she lifts.

Women wear tight clothes everywhere they go though

Attached: 1553475316945~3.jpg (131x159, 11K)

>looking good tonight
Go back to your own workout after saying these

>talking to men
what are you a homo or something?

>"Uh yeah duh don't you see me exercising?"
>L-Looking good tonight.
>"Wtf fuck off creep."
>*omg that creepy dude is retarded I think he tried hitting on me*

rip ass next to them

based

Attached: 1537247049814.jpg (672x787, 85K)

>lurk around squat rack like a vulture
>wait for a girl to do heavy squats
>at last reps while she struggles to stand, immediately get behind her
>hug her belly from behind and begin ascension together
>whisper to her ear; I can squat this weight AND you. Why don't you come to my place and let me instruct you?

works 100% every time

Attached: squat.jpg (480x342, 84K)

There's only one guy in this thread talking from experience and he got a gf from gym.

I've only talked to girls I knew from before, but the only way i can think it would work would be if you both are in the entrance, ie. before you'd even changed into gym clothes and you dont have earbuds jammed into your ears

I’m going to do this on Tuesday when I see my gymfu. I’m just going to ask her how long she’s been coming to MY gym and bullshit. Now that I think about it I’m pretty good at bullshitting

Attached: 8111AA5D-75BE-49E4-8036-4E2742D4C649.jpg (720x1280, 134K)

If shes attracted to you she will approqch you

I say hi. It has worked with five gs so far.

posts like this are why I love Jow Forums

Exactly

stupid

it depends on the way you approach. obviously no one wants to talk to a horny fuckboy who acts like a psychopathic rapist, especially when working out

you better fucking not, you waste yours and hers workout time

fuck shes so cute
where to get climbing gf

Did you mean "retarded" or "retired"?

Hate for inappropriate behavior is a good thing. Tolerance towards evil only helps it spread.

She tells you those gym stories because she knows you're weak enough to react

*sniiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*

'you're such a braphog, you know that right?'

Maybe we'll figure it out this time.

I dont

Lmao!

I wait for them to come to me, if at all. I'm not gonna get complained about to gym staff, you can never tell whether she's there to work out, she wants to actually talk to you, or if she's just trying to get validation. One of the gym receptionists always tries to talk to me but I'm not really interested in her, then this older milf tried to talk to me with a creepy smile and it made me uncomfortable. That's enough "flirting" at the gym to last me a lifetime. They can smile or stare all they want, if they don't talk to me then I'm not going to talk to them either and that's just to protect myself.

IF YOU BOTH COME THERE OFTEN IT WOULD BE RUDE NO TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU (((only if you're swoll)))

Attached: 1528370189947.png (450x720, 145K)

Then you woke up.

I’m intimidated by women at the gym.

I will leave the gym if a woman enters. 2 days ago a cute girl came in only about 15minutes into my workout. I immediately stopped, racked the weight and left.

Actually smart comment

underrated.

Redpilled.

Wait until they're ovulating.

It's probably good to do that, you don't wanna risk getting acussed of sexual harassment, there is like no proof needed for it.

I’m not worried about that. I’m just intimidated by them

Women are predators. Read Nietzsche.