Healthy Eating Is Fucking Torture

Call me a fucking fatty idgaf, i lost 100lb and gained back 40, trying to lose it again but it's so FUCKING HARD, and don't ask me how i did it because i honestly have no fucking idea, but how can i make healthy eating less torturous?

Attached: 1549246292168.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Improve the quality of your food so you wont feel so deprived

Guys PLEASE im serious

Learn to cook

Vegetables have basically no calories as long as you're not slamming potatoes like an irishman

The only way you'll manage healthy eating and weight loss is if you can make your food taste good

I don't eat junk and everything I eat is delicious because I cook it all myself and know my way around the kitchen

It's not that hard

Fag. I eat healthy af and it is delicious and cheap. *dabs on you in thai*

How are you eating now? When do you eat?

If you went back to normal eating and you're in a first world country, it's hard to diet because your spiking your blood sugar.

I'd never go back to sweet soda. I'd limit junk food like chips and premade baked goods to once a week. Daily snacks can be peanuts, fruit and 1 or 2 of those mini dark chocolate bars.

Keep cooking your food. Keep eating baked and grilled. You can eat more vegetables and sweeter vegetables. Fried foods and bread are once a week items. Or 1 small peice along with grilled meat and veggie.

user if you want the weight to stay off, you can never fully go back to coke, candy and chips. The world of Ccc is dead to you

stop being a bitch
also grow the fuck up

Fuck you cunt, could a bitch drop 50kg? If you don't have any useful info to convey and yield from this fucking thread

Well i'm doing intermittent fasting, i try to eat at 3 everyday, i've been eating stir fry chicken with broccoli and eggwhites

Good job duderino but if you gain it all back it won't help you.
Are you doing any cardio?

>could a bitch drop 50kg?
No, because bitches never weigh 130 kg in the first place.

Up the broccoli, maybe eat beans or something else filling and low calorie?

yeah, trying to do HIIT, but since i work out in the morning and i skip breakfast, i find myself getting exhausted quicker

sure i'll try beans
> something else filling and low calorie
like what?

Do you run or jump rope to up your endurance?

Eat more nuts, user.

I run, but i mostly use the Stairmaster

Could you work in 10 mins of jump rope every day?

uh...maybe? idk haven't tried it

I meant do you have 10 extra mins you can rope? Obviously if you're on 4chn you do.

Add 10-15 mins straight of rope. If you suck swing it to the side of you and jump.
Listen to music and time will fly by.

You will notice your endurance goes up.
Do this 6 days a week.

Attached: 1553469705665.jpg (640x638, 57K)

why u so angry for i gave u the best tip out here

Not op but I’m cutting and have trash endurance. I can definitely add 10 minutes of rope in, and have an unused speed rope. What do you mean by swing it to the side and jump?

alright i'll incorporate it, thanks

I’ll give you the best tip out here ;)

>Kek trying to healthy eat when you can just get duromine
Stay fat fgt

>taking pills to lose weight like a lazy cunt
uhhhh....okay buddy

Alot of people are uncoordinated and quit because they trip.
You can hold the rope off to the side and swing in forward circles off to the side of you it in time with the jumping.
It isn't as complicated as you think

>hold both hand grips in one hand
>jump
>swing rope off to side in rhythm of jumping
>you did it.
Glhf
Why is this board so gay?