Why is it so hard to not eat? fuck im pissed

why is it so hard to not eat? fuck im pissed

Attached: 7CD72488-8193-424F-828E-4524BB8E2834.jpg (1920x1920, 2M)

thats a boy.

why is it so hard to bulk clean? fuck im stuffed

no, thats a puffy vulva

even better

its girl (male) you shitlord!

cause you're not busy

when i thought it couldnt get harder

Gee what gave it away

Not having money makes it easy

Attached: 1553434769151.jpg (590x594, 55K)

I just nap when I'm hungry

>those thighs

Attached: 1521232625589.png (415x367, 142K)

r u kidding me my problem is that I cannot eat enough I am forever skellyfat : /

yall not seein that bulge im seein

Attached: 449.jpg (2160x3840, 921K)

Where would one find such a “boy” irl? A-asking for a friend

Attached: 0D7BC543-3E55-46C8-ADC8-8ABBBB37F919.jpg (1242x1510, 1.29M)

Just have a snack user, treat yourself :)

You've worked so hard, when was the last time you had a yummy cream filled chocolate glaze donut.

What's the point in living if you can't enjoy yourself?

Go on, you deserve it user :)

Attached: photo-1547565393-1b180d53d82a.jpg (1000x668, 102K)

a cute boy

Attached: 060E3040-3385-425A-AE33-80B81B9D79A4.jpg (622x521, 63K)

it's harder to eat more.
>tfw shitting 3 times a day and constant feel of throwing up

because you're not supposed to do that retard, just exercise

London

Blondes mog brunettes 100% of the time

She even mogs herself as a blonde

Found more pics of him, I’m more conflicted without the long hair. Might go for it anyway irl, who knows

Attached: 46D0B70F-EF95-4B40-AA59-E90C10527FF3.jpg (1920x1920, 2.66M)

I started taking modafinil for sleep problems I have lost basically all appetite.
I have lost 10 pounds scince I started taking a few weeks ago.

I like the brunette version better.

Brehs... can you even satisfy her with a 8x6?!??

Attached: 58FDD1E8-AC4E-4D97-BEE2-4ACA370E3956.jpg (940x627, 63K)

As a newcomer to this board, it's blatantly obvious there's trap shilling happening here daily. Tranny discord niggers are afoot

As a worthless newfag, you're in no position to comment on what is or isn't a normal level of faggotry for Jow Forums.

>why is it hard to BE ACTIVE?
jesus fucking christ, you can not eat by doing nothing at all. It's LITERALLY doing nothing at all!!!

Yeah I just refuse to believe you guys are complete faggots. I have hope for you

yeah, a cute one!

Eat clean retard and it'll be hard to eat enough.

>everyone thinking this is a male
you all truly want to be gay.

Hey retard it’s from a /game/ thread where the guy says as much

Fa

kaya(male) is better

Attached: F7CF9BC3-87FF-4696-B9DD-36F4FE143E67.jpg (573x1024, 298K)

keep it up

shut your gay hole

I'll fuck you until you love me, faggot

Imagine living in a world where women are no longer a commodity.

Imagine living in a world as a female, where even men look better than you.

Imagine being a female turning down guys just to get mogged by a qt. trap.

LMAO'ing

Attached: 1553021935199.jpg (800x600, 36K)

It's easy if you have something to do during the day. Overeating comes from having an empty life.

Attached: 1431871174271.gif (300x279, 3.6M)

i Have the opposite problem, or not sure if problem but sometimes I’m like did I eat enough you know I’m not positive.

user is right, once you’re poor and work a job on your feet you lose that stubborn fat fast boi

Oh my God thats me... I'm honestly flattered.

pls b in queensland

Bottom middle and top right I would destroy. Who am dis?

If you really want to know about how i work out and eat and such, I'll let you know. But I need to give you a little background first. I'm around 5'2 and 98~ pounds right now, and I've always been small and honestly pretty sickly, but last year I started a process to get in better shape after recovering from a mysterious illness I got in 2016 that left me bedridden and extremely weak. I had to walk with a cane for about a year and a half and I fucking hated it. Blah blah blah, fast forward a couple years and here I am. Still don't know what made me sick, but I got my narcolepsy diagnosis so I at least knew why I was sleeping for 32 hours straight. I haven't used a cane in a year and a half, and I've focused on leg strength a lot. I do a lot of weight lifting with small weights, and I also rock climb, and I'm pretty good at it since my body weight is so light. I also walk, a lot. I talk two, three hour long walks rather often. I have a bad heart so I tend to stay away from anything that could raise my bpm a ton, since my resting bpm is usually 100-120. My diet is weird. I kinda eat like a bird. Nuts and seeds and berries are my go to snacks. I dont restrict my diet on purpose, I'm lucky to have had a family that placed a lot of emphasis on healthy eating, so it's just how I am. I avoid caffeine, don't drink pop, and I don't like bread so I really don't eat much of that. Anyways, I have no clue if this block of text helped or not. Feel free to ask me stuff if you are interested.

Attached: AirBrush_20190110003237.jpg (1018x1535, 932K)

Where do you live?

I'm always in two minds about fucking traps
I mean it's an easy lay because they're mentally unstable sluts, and frankly i've had enough ex gfs that i cant be bothered
But on the other hand the idea of domming one gets me just as hard as domming a woman

Attached: hmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Michigan

>Michigan
Ever been raped by niggers?
If the water in Michigan is often poisonous and contaminated: does that mean Faygo is contaminated and if so: does that explain Juggalos?

why aren't you able to you accept yourself as a man? why don't you want to? what's the big fucking deal

There has been a misunderstanding. I accept myself as a man. I'm not transgender, just a feminine twink. I'm a guy and i don't want to change that.

based pervert

show boipussy

I'm not believing you are a dude without proof. That's pretty convenient but it is what it is.

>she

>not being a hypermasculine man or hyperfeminine woman
>challenging gender norms while being aware of your biological sex
ooh someones gonna anger the transcult

oh we're seein' it alright

there's a new kind of attention-whoring going around where girls shove something there and pretend to be men.

a hole's a hole i literally could not give a fuck

Unless someone to cite a source, I'm assuming this is a woman.

Attached: 1553225488859.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Welcome to the future

Attached: 1D74CE07-C1C2-44FC-8EEC-3A3EC6A14C4C.png (640x517, 377K)

>Jow Forums Chad's enjoying some cute trap
>discord tranny bitter about not being nearly as attractive despite all the dialating decides to shit up the thread
You will never be a woman

>people actually feeding into the larp that this poster is the person in the OP
>they’re also feeding into the idea that the person in the picture is remotely fucking male
You’re all pretty stupid
Also, this.

Just do more cardio after the snack, idiot.

Yeah but I think I should go with it. Wanting to dominate trannies got me out of watching femdom and this might get me into wanting to just breed regular grills.

Please what's the fucking source I need this in my life

You can see the bulge user..

It's not, you're weak

ECA Stack + IF, at least 16:8

Attached: want (1).jpg (525x606, 127K)

why is it so hard to eat? should i hop in the s*ylent train?

i want to pet that cat. what a cutie

Doable.

Shit i already came to it thinking it was a man

I'm loading my rifle now, goodbye fag

eat pussy instead

>eat pussy
Gayest post in this thread

Attached: ROMESEX.png (936x540, 208K)

romans also looked down on homo sex, didn't stop them from doing it once in a while
eating pussy is patrician and based and redpilled, as long as you're doing it with your gf/wife that is untained with the semen of other men

guess I'll be gay then

You do realise this is just some baseless fapfiction by a literal faggot on an imageboard.
It's complete rubbish and you shouldn't take it seriously.

Sure, there was homosexuality back then, same as there is now, but it didn't mean that every Roman was gay or that they had a gay culture.
It's like basing your entire idea of our own modern culture on the fact that a minority of fags have pride parades

This. Real life biological women getting jealous of traps on the internet so they pretend to be traps themselves.
Basically women pretending to be men pretending to be woman.

>why is it so hard to not eat?
It's a mechanical defense from your body to prevent death.

Crazy stuff, I know.
Also, get some self-control.

Imagine believing a homo larper that the romans thought forcibly fucking a dude was the manliest thing lmao, no wonder their empire went to shit so fast

>Feel free to ask me stuff if you are interested.
What's your number?

Attached: 5a8rdcxzcgg01.png (500x490, 282K)

Yuussssss.

if you wouldnt fuck that, you're gay as fuck

so cute

This

stfu NIGGER

Do you have an Instagram account?

Attached: rose.png (657x527, 77K)

It's not hard. Say you are in the room. You get hungry. It takes more energy to go and take something to eat then do nothing at that point.
So no. Do 30 push-ups instead grabbing something to eat

Daily reminder that it's much easier to be a cutting fatty than a bulking skeleton

I have been struggling to gain, have gained 5lbs in the past 7 months

Need sauce though

This is unironically true. I went to london once and installed tinder for the fuck of it and a girl (male) was my first and only match lol. Not that in my home country I never ever get matches, that's how easy it is

L O N D O N

5 lbs in 7 months is pathetic just eat ice cream you skelly