Whats the highest bpm you've recordered?

Whats the highest bpm you've recordered?

I got this during sprints. Should i be concerned? Didn't feel like i was even that winded or anything.

Attached: 15263773.jpg (1080x2220, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1Pb2SeptaEs&t=6m56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like 200 after a 100m free

161 after trying to run a mile with seasonal allergies
>runny nose
>itchy throat
>watery eyes
I can run in place for 30m indoors, if I try to run at the same pace outside, I'll last 5-15m depending on the pollen count. During winter I can run tons.

>Please tell me what to think guys. I hate bearing the responsibility of my own autonomy

Just do the calculation to work out your max and anything below is chill, even hitting your max is fine just not for a sustained period

>Almost three and a half beats a second

See I feel like this would be painful or something. Is it ok to have a really high bpm so long as its during intense workout?

This was my recent high. I think I was sprinting that day too. Ran a mile in about 6 minutes which is fast as fuck for my fatass

Attached: 2CCF017D-18A7-4D27-8198-BA70B5D390A6.jpg (828x1120, 361K)

Around 198 on my pulse clock after running up and down the stairs till I collapse when I was like 13.

HIIT on treadmill

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-190541_Samsung Health.jpg (1440x2560, 348K)

182 or something, when sprinting

Im 5'8", 175lb, 32 years old btw

Do you program the workout or select one of the built in? I always wanted to try the preprogrammed routines but don’t want to be that guy that jumps up from the treadmill and places his feet on the the outside of the machine

What apps do you guys use for this tracking? What devices?

Charge 3 and the Fitbit app

Samsung phones come with a health app in their bloatware.

I assume so, its a sprint so the body is on the verge of collapse at the end people have passed out or thrown up at times

i hit 180s once. it was my first time taking a full dose of EC, and running like an hour later. breddy dum, i know. once i realized it was that high, i took the rest of the day off

W-what happens if you go too high?

That would be painful

You're a big guy.

Around 100 when i was doing nothing.... I have a serious problem of nervousness

For you

lmao my nigga you're gonna die if you don't get it fixed. what's your resting heart rate when you're home alone

age is only thing that matters. u are at your maximum recommended HR. thats actually a good thing but dont go over it

is 100 like laying down, relaxed? thats high

224. It didnt hurt it just sucked.

Would routinely hit 195-202 as a teenager during the 40/100.

Lately I see 150-160 during max effort lifts, and maybe 170 when biking.

Why would you make this retarded thread on Jow Forums instead of doing a quick google search? That heart rate is not high at all. I target 145-155 during steady state cardio and I'm over 30.

I just run to music.
Most song range from 3-4 minutes.

Start with a walk 3.5-4mph (1 song)
Jog 5.5-6mph (1 song)
Run 6.5-7.5mph (1 song)
Jog (1 song)
All out ~10-11mph (1 song)
Walk (1 song)
Jog (1 song)
Walk (1 song)
All out (1 song, or till failure)
Walk (1 song)
Jog (1 song)
Walk (1 song)
Run (1 song)
Walk (2 song)

I'm more in the process of building leg strength up (i got massive shin splints from last time i ran at 12mph...body isnt there yet...) also, my efficiency in leg muscle strength is garbage. I end up maxing out bpm but unable to get enough O2. Working on making my running more efficient so i can run longer periods of time.

Im probably going to switch to cycling for 2 weeks to give my shin splints time to heal. This will also build up my leg endurance in meantime.

Would regularly hit around the 200 mark in swimming sprints when I was competing.

Samsung galaxy s7 (about to upgrade to s10+)
Wearing galaxy watch smartwatch.
Its set to continually monitor (every second).

It also measures my sleep, can record weight, and interface with myfitness pal.

202 during a sparring session
I was wearing a halter monitor for a couple weeks
Shit was wack

185 On treadmill

My baseline heart rate is higher than average so idk

how high we talkin?
mine is around 85-90bpm resting and im lean.

>not reaching 195 bpm while playing video games
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1Pb2SeptaEs&t=6m56s
Heartrate monitor on the bottom right.