What do we do about the powerlifter epidemic? There are some at my gym and theres only 4 racks so it's a total nusience

What do we do about the powerlifter epidemic? There are some at my gym and theres only 4 racks so it's a total nusience
>Spend 45 minutes in the rack warming up with an empty bar
>Another hour and a half in the rack doing a total of like 15 reps
>Get chalk everywhere
>Take up the benches to sit all their shit on and plop their fat asses on and play on their phones for 10 mins at a time so you can't even do any seated DB shit
>Hoot and holler to all the other powerlifter buddies from across the gym
>Slap themselves and scream before every rep (?)
>Try and get a running start on every squat rep for some reason
>Leave sniffing salt packets everywhere
>Also they never bench for some reason

Why can't they just go to a powerlifting gym?

Attached: asd.png (1110x676, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/challenge/username/lotus/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=EInv4kPUvMo
vocaroo.com/i/s0srIM7vZRV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just mind your business and go at a less busy time?
They pay their membership fees like you do. If you don't like it,go to a different gym you raging faggot

Oh so since I pay for a membership I can use every piece of equipment and hold up everyone else and waste their time?

yes

Attached: 1519346966344.jpg (600x749, 63K)

Yep. If you are there first.
Welcome to the real world autism.

they're always fat and asian and do 2 real reps MAX after 3 hours of bullshit

Fyi I don't give a rats ass if I waste your time. You don't mean jackshit to me

Out-lift them casually and move on. The last powerlifter who was talking up space in the gym was doing 3pl8 deadlifts for singles, using the whole platform. I walked up to the bar and did about 15 reps. After I told him, "Why are you taking so long to do just one rep?". The dude immediately left.

Sure you did.
Then you woke up from your sleep

>things that never happened

99% of "powerlifters" are simply bodybuilders who didn't make it.
The only reason for lifting is aesthetics. Everything else is just cope.

Just ask to work in retard.

I lift because I enjoy progressively getting stronger over time.

Attached: E7BA32DB-2CB2-402B-8BA8-C8215BB4BD29.jpg (443x783, 42K)

Manlet power lifter detected

Chalk fags are the worst. Why are they such tryhardfags?

315 is baby weight

No one cares about strength, you are just deluding yourself.

Manlet deadlifting babyweight detected

I care about my strength. Why would you lift for anything else lol. U do it for other ppl? Jesus in a manger lol

Lol. Whatever you say wimp

For me it I'd. For you it's too much

no bully pls

Attached: 1545961599131.jpg (813x484, 145K)

>U do it for other ppl?
No, I lift for aesthetics.
>Jesus in a manger lol
What the actual fuck is this supposed to mean?

Sounds like you were triggered by a powerbull warming up with your maxes and needed to make this seething ragepost to feel better about yourself

>t. Fat weak faggot

Lifting for "aesthetics" is cope because you're desperately trying to make up for something else that's lacking for yourself. Lifting for sport, whether the sport is lifting or to be better at a sport you compete in are the patrician reasons. The second best is to be healthy.

You're just mad you still look like a fatass.

>Sounds like you were triggered by a powerbull warming up with your maxes
Why do powerlifters always use this cope? It's not hard to squat a bunch when you're 220lbs 25% BF. Nobodys jealous about a fat fuck squatting a bunch, it's like a fat bitch with big tits

Absolute projection

t. skinny fat weakfag

Fuck your bitch ass

Some people actually play sports/have active lifestyles you preening gymcel. Powerlifters are retarded for the same reason that you're retarded - because you're all nosports faggots who do nothing but lift.

Fuck your bitch ass

Some people have jobs instead.

>nosports faggots
You're the one pretending to care about "strength" here, not me.

Post body.

powerlifting is the fat acceptance for men

"im bulking" = i've given up trying to lose weight

There was a fat power lifter that took his wife's/girlfriend's daughter to the gym with him. She'd have to sleep on a bench in front of the window by the front door while they did their late night "workout". Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: 1553435196266.jpg (480x364, 16K)

Lol. What a weakling you are

The racks at my gym are so busy that people bring barbells from home.

Projecting.
If you don't care,why are you on here crying about it like a little girl?

Lmao hit 2/3/4/5 today right before I hit yo mommas ass up

Sure you did wimp.
You'll never hit 2/3/4/5

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/challenge/username/lotus/type/op/

Get fucked. 315lbs is what I bench for 10.

*Entire gym applauds*

nothing stopping you from working in chief

kek, that shut em up
solid work bro im mirin

>weak faggot saves an archived post from a random tripshit so he can pretend just in case anyone calls him out

hard cringe. kill yourself, retard.

Attached: 1444291274552.gif (389x279, 1.42M)

Sounds like something a DYEL who struggles to bench 100kg would say

Lmao it’s easy bro. Just fucking do it. Move the fucking weight

I know its easy,but not for you.

The only degenerate in that gym was you.
Kys you worthless sack of shit

Lmao sure thing bro

Lol everything OP just said is actusllu true of the power lifters at my gym. To be fair though, it is technically a "Platinum USA Powerlifting Regional Training Center", so I can't complain. They're all really friendly and total bros too, and it's rarely too full, so it doesn't bother me.

literally yes this is exactly what you are paying for

Not questioning your weight retard. Questioning your confrontation larp. Fucking autism man.

your gym is paradise if you have 4 racks
I founda gym with 3 and it felt like a miracle

>try and get a running start on every squat rep for some reason

Attached: 1552895927686.gif (250x250, 992K)

>Why can't they just go to a powerlifting gym?
their only source of self esteem pump is lifting heavy weights at a commercial gym and thinking that they are being "mired" by other people. in reality no one cares that their obese fat ass can parallel squat 4pl8s

i know because i used to be like this.

Bs. Plenty of low body fat ripped power lifters too. They have weight classes in meets you know, right?

God I fucking hate these pathetic powerlifters so fucking much.
They're all just lazy bastards who couldn't be bothered to eat clean & do a few extra high-rep sets.
Prove me wrong.
You can make real strength gains on a brosplit if you know how to train.
These lazy rats decide to do their bare minimum 3x5 compound lifts, skip the extra accessory movements, and go home to eat a 7k cal meal.
Powerlifting fags are the absolute bottom-tier of the gym ladder.

Attached: 1552978378220.jpg (500x500, 19K)

3x5! Too much volumes
M8

Why are powerlifters ITT so asshurt

Fuck
Powerlifters

I mean what are you actually gonna do about it? Post about it on Jow Forums while we hit PRs?

cum sage onions boy based onion basedboy onions onion soys goys toys

You are a liar and a loser.
Wimp

It all depends on where you are in your training cycle. In Month 1, week 1, I won't deadlift more than 125kg. 3 months later it will be 250kg+

>bodybuilding isnt cope

Best post has no replies. UNTIL NOW.

I'd have to agree with this. Mind you I don't hate all powerlifters, just the fat ones.
You guys know why most of them get fat? Because despite their quest for big numbers, a lot of them don't even really lift all that heavy. A lot of them will get all chalked up, only do 3-4 plate squats or deads for a triple if even that, and still take their 10-15 min rest period between sets, all while doing no volume or accessory lifts (because you wouldn't want to be a bro would you?) and then have 4k calories just at dinner. And they wonder why they look like shit.
I know, I was spiraling down that path years ago. I saw the light though; you can be strong and still look good. It's not an either/or proposition.

>You can make real strength gains on a brosplit if you know how to train.
Show me someone that is strong training on a brosplit (without steroids).

These posts wreak of disinformation. Powerlifters who do little volume and skip accessories are the exception rather than the rule. I have a friend who's just like this, can deadlift 600lbs but struggles to do a single pullup.

That is mostly because of physics.
The bigger you are, the more you will be able to move external objects, but you will be weaker at bodyweight exercises.
Someone like Hafthor Bjornson and Eddie Hall will struggle to do 10 pull ups. I've seen Kyril Sarichev struggle to do 8, meanwhile he benches 335kg.
See the square cube law.

He's not big at all though, he's only like 190lbs at 5'9". He told me he could do a max of 3 at 170lbs

>muh steroids
Spoiler alert: you can still incorporate heavy compounds into a split user.
Also, you can build up a solid strength base and then switch to the split. Once your dues are paid, you don't have to keep chasing huge numbers forever. The goal for some of us is longevity. I'm 38; I used to pull 500 on deads before, a few years ago. I'm not trying to do it every time I go to the gym to impress some fat 22 year olds.

Weighted pull ups at 190lbs with 170lbs even for 3 reps is not weak. That's close to 360lbs bw. Are you retarded?

Sounds like you're insecure and coping boomer.

Imagine using roids for 250kg

And my friend is 180 ripped deads 600 and can do 20+ pullups. This stereotype that power lifters are fat and obese is that a stereotype. Most guys like that don't even complete anyway, just larp as powerliftees. In reality they wouldn't be competitive in a meet due to low strength to body weight ratio. This thread filled with guys who've never been to a andtual meet.

When he used to be 170lbs* is what I meant.

The stereo type exists for a reason. Not all powerlifters are fat, but a shit ton are

youtube.com/watch?v=EInv4kPUvMo

If grizzly can do 10 pullups then so your should average powershitter

OP, If they upset you that much why don’t you walk up to them and air your grievances in person like a man?

Those were kipping pull ups with 60% rom.

Blano wishes he was a powerlifter.

I'm not using roids.

You literally admited it. You said it depends where you are in your cycle

Training cycle, retard. Not steroid cycle.

user please delete this post before you embarrass yourself even more

Attached: 1394786812905.png (251x251, 75K)

Heh i was just pretending to be retarded

How?

Lmao at all the fatty powerlifters angry ITT. Probably typing with their fat pudgy fingers

>not recognising Lotus

t. 150lbs "aesthetics" twink with abs
Abs are not impressive unless you're 200lbs+ and over 6'0.

Nothing you said had to do with my post you schizophrenic retard lol. I bet you have fat pudgy fingers too

Good morning, I hate twinks.

vocaroo.com/i/s0srIM7vZRV0
We run the gym the same way we run the board.

Yes, if I was first at the rack I will use it for as long as I need, I don't care you only have 45minutes to do your workout.

Lower faggot who can't get up early enough to go to the gym when its empty