Having Money or being fit, what matters more?

Having Money or being fit, what matters more?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23299134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get money so you can just use gear and look fit easier and faster

money without a doubt. jacked delts don't buy groceries

Matters more for what? Money won’t always fix depression/mental issues, but being healthy can help you deal with such things.
On the other hand, money is useful, cause it’s money.

When that slump backed CEO looks at himslelf at the end of a days pencil pushing and dog collaring he thinks to himself how did i get so fat and out of shape
When the jockey gets home from a days lifting and outdoor activites he looks at himself and says god damn i look good
You may not drive a benz or wear a rolex but you wear your self worth on your back and in your skin
Blood sweat and tears made you not meandering or delegating
Dont ever forget we all are gonna make it bros

enough money lets you get away with fucking 12 year olds. being fit, not so much unless you are so fit that you can outrun the cops until you left the country

Attached: 1550113033030.png (498x391, 102K)

why not both

Based

Being fit. Money can't buy you health and well-being and that's the most important part of your personal happiness.

I lived in a van by a gym parking lot for a year and was a happy man. Worked out and showered there every day and spent the rest of my time at the beach and doing a part time job making pizzas. Life was good then. Now I'm wagecucking in an office and want to die.

based post

BASED and Jeff pilled

Attached: 1552583940888.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Based

My fuckin man, came here to post this. Based and redpilled.

based as fuck. put me in the screen cap, heil hitler

Money and it's not even close famalam

Money

Acting like you have to choose is just an excuse for failure. A sound body supports a high-performance career.

A lot of the people on this board are young or haven't built a skill so they lack career prospects entirely

money
I used to have it

Everyone that's fit really fit has money.
There is no way you can pay gym, diet and have time to work out if you dont have a decent job or income, even if you use gear that costs money.

Money is the only thing that matters in this world,anything else is a delusion of the broke

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23299134

Attached: efcbaa27.png (866x485, 491K)

C O P E

having enough money for a gym membership is all you need

>not having both

Attached: genova_eating.png (572x572, 336K)

Wow this is one of the most based posts I've seen on fit and I've been here almost 9 years. Might just motivate me to quit my boring ass job and start something cooler.

I've been fat and I've been fit. Currently in the best shape of my life.
I've never had money.

Whew hits close to home

My lease runs out in the summer and judging by the current prices, I can't afford even a tiny studio on the edge of town. I might need to look for roommates and that alone is killing my spirit. Fuck, I make more than the average salary in the region and still can't afford rent, this is bull.

Living with roommates can be fun

I've been living in dorms and communal housing since I was 15. I'm going to be 27, I want my own place. I can't even bring a girl home now because of my living situation(fucking dorm. At least it's cheap, $100 a month).
I wish I had the money for the initial deposit for a mortgage.

>27
>100 a month for rent
>has no money saved... damn bro

Immigrant life is hard.

I had savings, had to blow them on sister's medical bills. Fucking third world shithole's medical system is supposed to be tax-funded, but in reality you can't get a god damn MRI without bribes.

when the homeless jacked man looks in the gym mirror after a long cut from not being able to buy food and thinks “how did it come to this?” and dies of cardiac arrest from a lack of electrolytes

Money

Money gives you the time and means to lift. Can't hit the gym if you're wageslaving 2 jobs 80 hours a week to make ends meet.

>homeless jacked man
Dino Tendies? He seems very happy afaik

Cope

Up to a certain point money, then health matters more. But why not both?

being smart, intelligence will get you rich indirectly, through looks, social skills, business secrets and so on

Attached: brainlet.png (625x773, 117K)

>intelligence gives you looks, social skills and business secrets
accurate picture you fucking retard

C O P E
O
P
E

>Having Money or being fit, what matters more?
Being money