Has Jow Forums ever gymtimidated someone?

Has Jow Forums ever gymtimidated someone?

Attached: Planet Fitness Gymtimidation.png (1000x558, 680K)

Only when I wear my soffees

Mostly women

Attached: 306_1000.jpg (796x1000, 106K)

More of this pig, please

I got gymtimidated once by some meathead. He called me a faggot for wearing uggs even though they're really comfy.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn't impregnate this disgusting cow right now.

Once that i'm aware of
>gym is the most packed it's ever been
>squat racks and all the spaces close to them i'd usually deadlift were taken up by thots stretching (tho usually the thots are few)
>some chick is doing rdl with an empty bar and there's a dude that's only talking to chicks
>he's super skinny dyel and hasn't done a single exercise
>i'm deadlifting lmao 3pl
>chick asks that dude if he wants to try deadlifting
>he looks at me and says "nah, i'll pass"
>i tell him he should try it and that everyone starts somewhere, and chat with the chick about form and that she's doing a variation
>he leaves
>never seen him again
I ain't even strong

Attached: 1552990522853.jpg (1080x772, 159K)

Attached: befcc0c8b8bda7406e7918aa1b9f7ae6.jpg (236x313, 16K)

One time some techwear dyel was deadlifting 315 with cat back and slamming it very loudly. I walked up to him and said very politely his strength will develop much faster if he straightens his back and puts the weight down nice and slowly. He laughed and said he knows what he is doing, and i probably couldnt lift this anyway, so I just walked up to the bar and started doing proper reps until he left. I saw him in the locker room later , he awkwardly walked over to me and said "im stronger than i look" and left

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1536879488241.gif (367x265, 549K)

I've seen almost the exact same shit with a dude in my gym. He wears a belt and straps and barely reps out 315 while I've been progressing up to and past him without a belt. I kind of want to help him out but at the same time I feel like he's just going to give me the same response.

What do we do about noobs?

I saw some skelly doing skullcrushers horribly, hoooooriiiibly wrong. But I don't know if he would just nod and then do the same shit. I've had that happen before when I tried to help some teenage DYEL's learn to lift properly and they either just say, "ok thanks" and keep doing it wrong, or they just ignore me outright.

Then I go lift and they stare. Like wtf.

> uggs
That's some next level faggotry

Honestly, there is no point in telling them, 9/10 people dont want to listen to what you have to say, especially if you critique their lift.

I just fucking hate when people slam their dl's or full power throw their snatch instead of letting it naturally drop, i dont know loud noises just trigger me when im in the middle of my reps

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

Okay I don't know about the aspergers you got. But the more problematic thing is seeing people lift like shit and act cool, or see beginners lift like shit cause they don't know any better.

Just throw in some noise cancelling headphones and go to town lmao.

its usually a roider who has maxxed his ego gains is always going around telling people what to lift and how

grabbing their back and shoulders and elbows and poking them and shit pretending they are a personal trainer

One time I went to the rack on squat day and there were these two dumb cunts with like a mat and their gym bags and shit set up on the floor doing a bunch of retarded thot shit in between the two power racks. Like you couldn't get to the side to load up the bar or get the plates. I just went up and said "there's probably a better place to do this" and one was like "oh we're almost done" in like a really hurried voice. Then they just grabbed all their stuff and scurried away. I kind of felt like an asshole but whatever, I hate stupid shit like that. Like, my gym has a lot of open spaces and an area with like turf on the floor for retarded shit like that, why would you set up a mat and shit and like stretch in between the power racks?

Pissed me off almost as much as people who deadlift in the power rack instead of on one of the two platforms.

My autism doesnt allow headphones, i need to fully concentrate on my lift. And its not like idc about bad form, i want people to do better, bit thats what the gym staff is for, because they wont listen to me.

Attached: ED579DFF134E41B3BFC23BBE61C7A290.jpg (591x768, 140K)

Right thing to do, albeit probably could have been worded better. They probably felt more embarrassment at themselves, than annoyance at you.

If it makes you feel any better; if it wasn't you, it would have eventually been someone else. And they may not have been as nice as you.

Ask the gym staff to borrow their shirt.

>Queue webm of thots getting weights thrown at them

Have a friend who asked if he could come weight lift with me saying he wanted to lose weight and build muscle. I told him sure we go tomorrow and drink a gallon of water before you come. He never showed

>working out in tight polo gym shirt

Nah kiddo, ill take my xxxl chinese knockoff SUPREME hoodie

Attached: 10.jpg (1440x2048, 410K)

>they wont listen to me.
You should leave people alone unless they ask for help or look like they're really about to critically injure themselves.

Tbh working out in loose baggy clothes is based.

I always wear huge hoodies. Call it the pump cover, as Seth Feroce says.

But what the hell i'm amazed how you can lift without headphones.

1. Deads past a certain point are gonna make noise when they go down. 2. Most people should just keep their opinions to themselves and focus on what they are doing. Why? Because of dunning-kreuger effect, most don't know as much as you think. Just let them do what they want and worry about what YOU are doing.

I dont like cable hanging off, too poor to afford airpods, my phone has shit battery and i like to think about the lift and the muscles im working instead of concentrating on favourite music. Also more often than not, when the gym staff leave at 7pm, they tend to put on a hardcore dnb mix, so i get an extra dopamine kick out of that senpai

Attached: trumpet_rippletits.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>t. DYEL

You ever wonder about the times your injury or tendinitis could've been avoided? Or how you can immediately add on weight to your lifts just by doing it correctly? post body.

Fucking awesome that your gym plays good music. I just hear gay ass rap music and it's not even any hardcore rap. Just some dumbass wiz khalfia or something.

Nigger they gonna make noise. Sorry this bothers your faggot ass. And keep your dumb opinions to yourself, don't go bother other people in the gym, its nigger tier.

WHY THE FUCK are you faggots wearing hoodies while working out indoors? Are you lifting outside in Siberia?

Yes, you know im making a point AGAINST talking to people about their lift, right? no argument there

And side note, deads at 315 can be quiet as a mouse if you just try.

Attached: 1528569726956.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

I don't give a flying shit about the noise. But if you're cat-backing your 2pl8 deadlift and dropping it and yelling cause you think you're cool you should go neck yourself.

Let alone if you're ego lifting a 3pl8 squat and I can see your weak ass legs wobbling the moment you unrack it.

Makes it easier to warm up. I don't keep it on the entire time.

Hiding my power lvl m8

>T.fat faggot

Attached: A123AE243D494E46B1C36DE79698A063.jpg (391x391, 22K)

"i dont know loud noises just trigger me when im in the middle of my reps" don't lie faggot.

That wasn't me you raging faggot.

I said this.

You're a fucking troglodyte. Go kill yourself DYEL

Wrong ID, m8.

Is the OP

Attached: 1432459538107.jpg (580x954, 110K)

thank you angry fly machine

your still a faggot

Also no ids, so nice try covering for your faggot post, faggot.

Thank you angry fly machine

MOAR

Attached: tumblr_lcet86hMZF1qbcsb2.jpg (222x383, 46K)

Jesus Christ, no one really gives a shit about you at the gym. Just go train.