Why are dad bods being considered cool now?

It just seems like fatties coping with being out of shape.

Attached: 18-tips-to-getting-the-perfect-dadbod-according-t-2-5670-1431441979-12_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kUPQkwhDU
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because women can't stand not being the attractive one in the relationship because they lose their power

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Isnt this what alpha destiny said? Cringe.

what the fuck is this larping shit

lmao, here's a narrated version btw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0kUPQkwhDU

Sonething something fat woman something so.wthing sour grapes

Attached: bdaa3a84ad21a3093f1719b88310f308.gif (300x300, 3M)

straight out of Jow ForumsTheRedPill

>faze me

>oh ya bro just be yourself and workout once a week, i have 90 pounds of muscle an 8 pack and 2% bodyfat because of my superior genetics
>dont mind my nike pro pants 3 sizes too small or my wrist straps even though i dont actually lift weights

Attached: 15475208715774.jpg (272x272, 19K)

"Why the Dad Bod is worse than Ebola":

What

Women want a man who can provide the things that they lack in their environment. For some that means a man that looks strong and who could protect them. It could also be a rich looking man who could give them all the material things they want. The dad bod is essentially the physical representation of the beta orbiter. A man who will love and care and support you even when you get fat, cheat, and be generally worthless after years on the cock carousel. A man with a dad bod is almost always easy pleased and distracted by his cartoons, craft beer, weed, and some new social justice cause. A woman attached to one of these men has almost no standard to maintain to keep this relationship going,
Tl;dr: The dad bod is the symbol of mediocrity in both the man who has it and the women that choose it.

Are Dad bod's even fucking cool anymore? The Dad bod "craze" was like 5 years ago, it's almost certainly dead by now.

Most girls are pretty unapologetic about being shallow about looks now because of all the women's rights stuff recently

I've only met one girl IRL who said she like dad-bods, and she was in her late 30's. It just seems to be an internet meme. I saw Buzzfeed article a few years about it "becoming a trend," and a handful of reddit comments on the relationships sub talking about preferences, but that's about it. I don't know anyone who finds it "cool," rather, more people are just acknowledging it verbally. A lot of "dad bods" are relatively fit guys who just have a bit of a gut from not working out as often from being preoccupied with other things, like... being a dad.

Ive seen some people trying to push mom bods now which are even cringier than dad bods.

Attached: 1552255414050.png (1189x741, 849K)

What women really mean when they say dadbod is that they want a muscular guy with 20-25% body fat

Why are there so many dad bod copers in university? These guys are overweight but say their thick or dad bods

What the fuck are "mom bods?" This is new.

It's a cope for weak willed faggot men and a cope for women who never had a chance of dating an in shape Chad.

its bullshit

They aren't cool and never were. Some women like them because it means they can be complacent and fat without having to worry about being the ugly one in the relationship.

Just women coping for going bloatmaxx

I always thought the dad-bod crazy was because a girl liked a guy who wasn't ripped, just kind of chubby.

Or they're dating a guy like that and they want to proclaim that it's good looking. Like the fat acceptance people. They feel better about themselves by telling others it's attractive. Otherwise they're admitting they're dating/married-to a slob.

There's a whole generation that is rejecting fitness and is literally trying to change beauty stnadards to reflect this. HAES and Fat Acceptance is the extreme, Dad Bod is a milder form.

It's just fat lazy people trying to cope.

Anyone else hate how the term "dad bod" reflects being weak and submissive and looking like shit? When someone has a dad bod they might have a bit more body fat but should still look strong and masculine.

>Alex
Alpha Destiny is that you?

It unironically is/was in like 2015 lmao

Upwards of 50% of women today have narcissistic personality disorder. They actually like their mate to be a fat slob because they feel like they are in a competition with them.

Glass of lemonade from out of nowhere

Based

If people were honest with themselves this wouldn't be pushed as trendy. When I was small and weird I knew I had no chance or was worthy with the qts despite being obviously attracted to them, I'd cope and try to be nice but it's obviously not balanced. I didn't go on some 10 year education and media campaign to convince people I was right and instead sought an answer as to why I wasnt succeeding in what I wanted.

Most women who claim to like "dad bods" really mean that they prefer the physique of a typical pro rugby player to that of a bodybuilder prepping for a contest at 5% BF.

when satire is actually truth:

Fuck off redditor, and never fucking come back

Feminism did this

this should have ended the thread.
Please just stop replying.

... and then you woke up with wet boxers?

Never gets old

They aren't considered cool. Women are psychotic and habitually lie

fat americans coping with being middle aged and unnatractive

fuck what a beast

This

Was coming in this thread to say this. Dadbods aren't really dadbods, they're more like 'muscular (but not too big) but still enjoys life and doesn't autistically count every calorie'.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of them still, but I still really believe the goldilocks zone for most men is a decent amount of muscle (2-3 years lifting at least), and upper teens body fat 15%.

Gronk is pretty much a perfect example of this, honestly.

Attached: gronk.jpg (1000x1169, 154K)

15%+ fuck

th-that's a 10oz can right

gronk size mogs everyone its ok to feel lesser

This image sums it up perfectly;
when a woman says she likes guys with a dad bod, she either means one of two things
If she's an honest woman, she's talking about guy on the right, a big manly burly man, he's sturdily built, strong with a muscular physique and looks like he can protect her from danger.
If she's a disingenuous whore she's talking about any one of the guys on the left, she's not attracted to their body at all but she knows that with a guy like that, she's going to be the attractive one in the relationship, he's not going to leave her for her being a generally shitty human being and she's hold all the power and have control in the relationship.

some women mean that, others mean a weak dumpy beta looking guy they can walk all over in a relationship, drain his wallet and not risk having him leave because he's too physically inferior, it's about control

>my cool glass of lemonade.
gets me everytime

Attached: images (82).jpg (411x600, 26K)

they aren't
it's literally just fatties coping

It should be in a sticky

"Dad bods" are just fat disgusting bastards who hide behind muh 1000kg bench and accuse others of being dyel to cope.
Do yourself and the world a favor and stay lean.
Aesthetics > a million plates.

That's isn't a dad bod, that's just fat as fuck.
Also this guy is pretty much correct. Before I was fit I was just a lumpy retard, but I made good jokes so I got to punch above my weight class with women. (Like 6/10, not 8 or 9) I was a fatty so I wasn't expecting much.

When I got fit at first my gf at the time was all over me. But then I got REALLY fit; six pack, shoulder striations, the works.

She then started picking fights over nothing often. She was still crawling all over me in bed but she would accuse me of cheating on her(which I wasn't) and she would claim that I thought soandso was prettier than her and I wanted to be with soandso, even though we had all been friends for years.

It was fucking miserable to be with her.

Exactly this. This is like asking your girlfriend what haircut or clothes should i get, she will always tell you to get the ugliest one so she can have more power in the relationship when you are ugly.

>he doesn’t know that dadbod fags aren’t the biggest e-statters on the planet
In more ways than one

I always figured it just meant that they want to not feel insecure for not adhering religiously to a diet and exercise routine, and would rather feel unjudged snd secure rather than having the hottest guy possible.

I actually believe that attitude exists.

Think of it this way; would you rather a 6/10 who is guaranteed to be faithful to you and isn’t an annoying cunt, or a 10/10 with a history of cheating and who is no fun to be around. Sure you’d rather your girl have the 10/10 body, but that 6/10 will lead to a happier life.

Women don’t prefer dadbod, they prefer the relationship it implies.

No, it's a ten-gallon gronk.

Because everyone is fucking fat. So instead of people losing weight and becoming healthy, (((they))) are forcing a change in the meaning of beauty/attractiveness in society to keep people fat and fucking worthless.

There's an unwritten rule that women abide by: "Never date a man that's prettier than you".

Dad bod isn't just being fat, it's being the kind of fat fuck you would invite over when you're moving stuff because he can pick up the couch with the fridge on top like no one's business because they've been carpenters, harbour workers, warehouse worker guys, metalworkers that kind of stuff throughout their entire life, lot of people had dads like this I imagine which gives it's name.

It's the boomer kind of manliness you know, people who are for all intensive purposes, out of shape, drink beer, don't give a damn but are also surprisingly strong usually because they've been doing some physically demanding work for the past 30 years.

That's what dad bod is associated with generally, some like it, some don't, it's what I got from it at least.

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

Attached: 1s3xcj.jpg (1217x1217, 985K)

Almost like Hank Hill narrated this, I tell you what.

thats the key. dad bods were initially strong dudes who happened to have a bit of a gut, like a guy on a bulk. now it's been reduced to mean pudgy fuck who doesn't have the discipline to work out

Because they know looking good requires sacrifice and they're afraid they'll have to reciprocate

Dad boss are another word for being fat like a woman saying she's just chubby or has curves

yeeeeah how come r9k is bitching about not getting gfs all the time and all that 100% of the women flock to the top 10% of men stuff

>bald
>manlet
Jejejejejej

Dad bod = not shredded it != fat

This. Women are basically psychopaths and anyone who looks better than them is their enemy

>The Dad bod "craze" was like 5 years ago
Correct. And was a craze for all of 6 weeks. Any men's body positivity movement never gets off the ground (e.g. SMALL PENISES ARE OK TOO!) because when women express their actual desires it's celebrated as empowerment, when men express we don't like fat women then it's a crime.

You can tell this was written by a muscular dude that doesn’t get any pussy

Fucking random sluts isn't the same as being in a relationship

oooh so that's why I don't get laid..I'm just too good looking

Getting laid and dating someone isn't the same thing

THIS.

My wife didn't give a shit about her appearance until I got super ripped. Much like Chris Pratt, I went from about a 6 to an easy 8.5 in about a year and a half.

The amount of makeup she now wears to try to best me in the looks dept. is very telling.

She used to hate it when I ate junk food. Now it's all she ever buys and tries to pressure me to eat it.

It's amazing how far women will go to inflate their sexual market value.

>roids + small dick + show off
Yup, American.

>all middle-aged guys should look like a pro athlete millionaire
This is your brain on vaccines.

Fucking shit same shit happened to me. She didn't mind my female friends/acquiatances when I was a skeletor, now I have put up some nice bulk and she goes full hysteria over slightest contact with any other woman.

Jow Forums tier thread - Posting a topic with an obvious answer
Here is your one (you). Now don't ever post here again OP. Jow Forums is for gay male body OCD only.

>And then everyone clapped
And yet you are posting on a south african nail polish forum

>gronk is a busch latte guy
based

Attached: ss+(2018-09-24+at+02.09.44).jpg (191x153, 9K)

wtf I hate women now

There are many red pills being dropped in this thread. And I agree with all of them:

If you desire to become Jow Forums people will throw to make it as hard as fucking possible to you. NOBODY will tolerate that someone he knows is trying to better himself and not be an NPC anymore.

This is this chick I know and crush on. When I was fat she was kind of nice to me even though she knew of my crush even flirted. The more Jow Forums I got the more fucking mean she became.

Because people are easily controlled when they're fat and stupid

You should be happy dad bods are "cool" now. Less competition for the Jow Forums.
Same for HAES. Less competition for normal weight women.

"Intensive purposes" fuckin kys or at least become literate. The phrase is "intents and purposes"

I swear to god this is so accurate. When I lost a bunch of weight and got ripped my gf literally told me I dont want you to get in shape that way youll be mine forever. Women are crazy

based lemonade sipper