Just left the police station Jow Forums

Just left the police station Jow Forums

>tfw you get fired from work even though a nigger started trouble and punched you first
>tfw absolutely caved the fucking dumb niggers skull in
>Went from an overhand right, to absolutely blasting his face with punches
>Uppercuts galore, left, rights, kneed in the face, and then stomped on his skull, went to go grab a chair but it got pulled off me by 3 staff

Guy is in a coma. I regret nothing.

Attached: d2a.png (502x446, 101K)

Nice larp

tell more

Attached: 11D89A42-2834-492C-8DEB-E3213C2D2BC9.jpg (1000x564, 137K)

What’d it do and how’d it start trouble?

cool story bro. keep me posted

>Amateur boxer for 5 years with 43 fights
>Trained all up in boxing for 13 years
>Nigger walks into work abusing everyone, thinking he is the shit, around 6ft5 110kg
>Told him to leave the venue
>Got agitated and took his shirt off wanting to fight

I don't hesitate in fights I'll knock your fucking brains out even if you are bigger and can lift more.

Picture related, got handcuffed and put into a room and had my statement etc.. recorded.

Attached: hgfhgfh.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Man if this isn't a larp your absolutely retarded for even giving them a statement.

>Thinking i'm scared of jail

LMAO i served 4 years in the infantry, with 3 deployments. The fuck you going to do?

you sure showed em!

We will see now, if he tries to be aggressive with another white man, when he cokes out of the coma. The first overhand right, all i heard was a loud *SMACK* and he went down like a bag of potatoes.

I fucking hate niggers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: angrytard.png (645x773, 37K)

Well done sir

Do it again

Attached: 1536486520946.jpg (363x363, 30K)

>6ft5
>I served in the military
Ah, the classic manlet cope.

Attached: manlet americans.jpg (1368x3382, 1.57M)

Haha nice one bro! Going to prison for absolutely no gain whatsoever is pretty cool dude! You da alpha champ!

>manlet

True, I'm 5ft10, but i got heavy hands. You can be 6ft or 6ft9, I'll still knock you out senseless.

>imagine deriving pleasure from pretending you punched a black man several times and posting it anonymously on an anime image board

At best you did it and you're a sperglord whos going to get raped in jail

You gonna claim ptsd outburst if it goes to court?

Dude why would you make this dumb thread? Are you trying to 'troll' people? Are you that bored?

>I'm 5ft10
>b-but I can still knock you out!

Attached: laughing gold face getting shrunk in the middle.png (327x316, 175K)

when they hit the floor give em one good kick to the head and walk, dont chimp out

No, i left the army with an honorable discharge and never had anything medical related pop up before or after, even after my deployments. On my second tour i got asked (nicely) to see a physiologist in case i had problems and i went, went all good.

This is the worst thread ive seen here in years

I'm still pumped up, i also absolutely hate niggers. So i wanted to post about what happened to me.

You sound stupid.

Talk to a lawyer dumbass going to jail isn't about being tough, it's shit and you don't want to do it.

Going to defend myself, already thought about it and got urged by the police offer interviewing me to get one. Don't care about the pen, my life is already shit and i'm not losing much except my veteran pay.

I'm standing up for myself in the eyes of the law.