How do I stop hating women now that they like me?

>be me
>hopeless beta, rail thin
>spend 20s hating women cuz virgin
>turn 30 start lifting to get woman, want to change my life
>2 years later, finally women coming up to me for a change
>too bitter and jaded to even be nice, turn them all down, making them want me even more
>cant just have quiet night to myself without girls calling
I got exactly what I wanted I guess, just too late maybe. I dunno, I just fucking see red everytime some girls talk to me. I really want to find a girl and get married but I just hate them so much I don't know how to get over it.

Attached: 1546850832597.jpg (576x768, 47K)

I really can't tell

Attached: is-this-bait-19556929.png (500x410, 18K)

Just find one that likes kids and cooking, fuck her when she needs another kid inside of her and spend your time at work and with friends.

I dont understand how you can be 30 and have problems with women unless you're working a shit job still

I don't have problems with women now that I'm not a sticc

Friends????
Ha ha friends he says.

You don't have to like them to fuck them. It actually helps if you actively dislike women then you will not get emotional with them. Congratulations, you took the first step to becoming Chad. Now hide your disgust but not your lack of interest. Only give minimal amounts of attention on your terms. Or just go gay, worked for scoobs.

Not gay so that's out.
I guess I need to find one I can stand. I guess ironically means one that isn't interested in me. Go figure.

don't hate women, they're programmed to see results rather than potential.
respecting women, though, don't do that.

I love my current Gf yet she is a disgusting whore who is the absolute opposite of everything i want in a wife. I fucking love her and hate her at the same time

Attached: 99A7015B-93F0-4DBE-8F8D-A85404B2FD11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Same here OP. I've just accepted that I'm not going to get married. Not because I can't get a gf, they're piss easy to sleep with and get together with, but because they're not worth the effort of being with them when not having sex.
That's because you're a low IQ retard who can't think beyond his social bubble.

Forgot to mention my age, I'm 30 now.

Trust me ive been there youre going to want to break up before it turns ugly

you're just a pussy who doesnt know how to talk to women. Now that they want you, you dont have a good excuse for avoiding contact with them

>>too bitter and jaded to even be nice, turn them all down, making them want me even more
nice highschool LARP op

Yeah maybe your right... but the fear has manifested as rage. Am I just angry at myself then?

This

yea, just face it head on. Talk to women, but talk to girls you genuinely find interesting. A lot of guys think they hate women because they try to force themselves to talk to vapid women they have nothing in common with.

Don't talk to a chick just because she's cute and has a vagina. Find a chick that's your type. You have something to offer a good chick, so don't waste time. Also be smart about where you go to meet women. Don't go to a club if you hate club chicks. Find some cool events that you can meet girls you have similar interest to.

It's going to get better as soon as you put a baby in her

>It actually helps if you actively dislike women then you will not get emotional with them.
So true it hurts, each time I find myself in this situation women kept calling me back for more rounds
Hate fuck is the best fuck for men and more for women

See, lifting doesnt cure autism.

>I really want to find a girl and get married but I just hate them so much I don't know how to get over it.

You sound like a pussy. I suggest you try dating men.