WE ARE ALL KINGS

Don’t let this board determine who you are just because you might be under 5’7”.

Attached: 7B04267A-80DD-49DB-9FD0-87A804AC7337.jpg (1024x754, 52K)

Fucking manlets REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: delet-this-29655921.png (500x508, 111K)

This is what a woman would write about being fat. Just replace the heights with weights and replace “king” with “queen”.

Lmao. Said no one ever besides a coping manlet

I'm a manlet and found this funny! take my gold you glorious bastard!

I want my progeny to be tall. Remember to ignore manlets, femanons!

t. 5'8"

Attached: Di6JruCW4AE5Kwn.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Based. Thank you meninist. I am 5'11.

>all these retards who can't see the parallel with fat feminism

Royals do some fucked up shit. If everyone is a king, nobody is.

Wrong. You can’t change height. Weight however is fully controllable.

>wallowing in victimhood for sympathy points

Attached: 1485683396112.jpg (751x751, 57K)

You can change your weight fatty

So what's the female equivalent? Cup size? Dem hips?

Fat people can change their appearance but they’re too lazy to do they expect you to change your opinion of them. Your height isn’t a matter of willpower.

How dare they dilute the title of king. A king is meant to be a heroic ideal to strive towards; an exemplar of wisdom, strength, and virtue, ruling over his people with a firm yet gentle hand. It isn't some cheap novelty for any short, weak willed fool wishing to claim it. It is precisely these kinds of psychological inversions that gnaw at the foundation of our society, our history, and our very morals.

Attached: 98B17FB5-4699-4051-AEDD-FD94B6C09ADD.jpg (1016x1280, 288K)

Height for women too I guess
Never thought I’d make it this far

Manlet begins at 5'7 1/2! Out midgets.

t. 5'8 1/2

Cut off is 6 feet and you know it.

t. 188cm

Fuck no. 5'8 onwards is pretty based in my opinion. 6'2 is the limit, after that you need to be handsome af to pull it off. Otherwise you look goofy and silly.

most kings are short weak willed fools

You're right. Those who failed to live up to the ideal are ill remembered. My point still stands.

As a 5"9 man I can confirm that 5"8.75 is the manlet cutoff

Which country are you from? I could agree with 5’10-6’2 being a good range but 5’8 seems quite short here

obviously if you are not atleast 6' or 6'1 somewhere like the netherlands you are considered short. But in most western countries I believe 5'8 - 6'2 is perfect. Easy, good gains, taller than most girls, good shoe size, clothes etc.

I live in kekcuador, im 5'10, here I tower above almost everyone in public places. But im not native so thats sort of why, other european descendants that live here are also around my height or taller, it depends in what part of the city you are in.

COPE

Brought to you by >6ft gang

Attached: 4L_2fldAgP6.png (500x544, 111K)

It's basucally the same shit dogg. You're "coping"

women arent born with self control so weight is genetic for them like height it for us

based except 6'2" is the actual manlet cutoff

>implying that matters
Ugliness is also genetic for the most part. Would you have anything to do with an ugly woman?

jesus fucking christ how about you dilute the autism down there, lancelot

cringe and bluepilled
based and redpilled

5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off.
The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power.
Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

If your under 5’7 just marry someone in Asia or Latin America

I hate royalty tho

>might be

If you suspect you or a loved one might be under 5'7" please speak with one of our trained and certified height supremacy counselors at Jow Forums.org to discuss your option.

5'0-5'3=king of gnomes
5'4-5'7=king of dwarfs
5'8-6'0=king of manlets
6'1+=king of lanklets

t. subhuman manlet

Im 5'9 height is focused on so much on this board but I've never once thought about my height or let it bother me, in fact my girlfriend is taller than me. Who gives a fuck if you don't care it literally doesn't matter and it's true women fake every single thing so fuck them make up filters fake boobs fake ass.

>Manlets are "subtle alpha"
Nigga you don't even believe the bullshit you just wrote.

Attached: D2eBPmQXcAUiOg9.jpg (409x488, 25K)

never thought of it that way

Attached: AFBA67C7-23A1-48C2-BBCF-7A83C29EC461.jpg (413x550, 38K)

>doesnt know the copypasta
lurk more

Attached: 83FE10E6-5BC4-46F5-B48F-8EC0E0494AF4.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Summimasen deshda family I am an immigrant from other boards and because I want to get strong.
I won't fail you again oldfag-sama desu

Attached: 1553505007770.jpg (597x596, 57K)

This goes to my manlet cope collection folder

A man is not 5 foot tall. That is a small man. A manlet, if you will.

You're genuinely a faggot lol, go lift some fucking weights, Your Majesty

no I feel like shit

Actions speak louder than words.

true penance

Shut the fuck up Robert you coward cockroach person

Go stretch your limbs out virgin

Lanklets btfo

Attached: image.png (717x649, 168K)