I'm 5'8. Should I even start lifting? I think I would look stupid if my upper body was big but my height was so small...

I'm 5'8. Should I even start lifting? I think I would look stupid if my upper body was big but my height was so small. Yes I am Mexican btw.

Attached: 1508816457550.jpg (500x508, 48K)

You have it easier to make gains so take advantage of that.

Height only matters on the internet unless you are seriously stunted.

you might as well lift otherwise you'll just be skinny and 5'8

also it's not easy to get huge so chances are you'll just be in good shape not freakish

>Yes I am Mexican btw.
I believe your height is quite average in Mexico, so why not?

How so?

I meant I'm of Mexican heritage. I'm the grocery store worker virgin among white lawyer Texan Chads.

I’m sure it’s bait, but lifting makes you healthier and less likely to injur yourself in day to day life. So yes, you should lift, it had nothing to do with height.

I’m a half spic too and I’m 6’2”. Dont blame your ethnicity. You have the manlet mindset.

Mexican too, just do it mate

At least you are not 5'2 like me with everyone saying i should hop on hormones as soon as i mention my height and weight haha
I'm not even mexican

Attached: 1553410925568.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

move to El Paso or something faggot

whats your weight... post body

>I’m a half spic

Attached: 1504402156957.jpg (547x532, 50K)

you should have hopped on HGH at like12 buddy

123 lb

You should weigh less at that height. Girl I know is 5'8" and 123lb. Also post bussy

I was 123 2 years ago. Just hit 160 and I look great without looking too bulky. I still have skinny arms but my chest and back are good

I'm 5'8 as well and average and I feel it provides an interesting window into the whole height obsession discussion. I'm literally right in the average and can relate to both sides really well.

If you were 123 2 years ago how can you be 160 years old now? If your going to lie on the Internet at least get your story straight.

You fucking retard a couple of inches is not even that tall stand to a tall person you would see. Stop giving a fuck about height fagget and start focusing on yourself

that's not too ridiculous, gaining 37 pounds in 2 years is doable, plus for all we know it could be closer to 2 and a half

You stupid fuck gaining 37 pounds in 2 years is easy. I could do it in 3 months.

>I am Mexican
You will always look stupid then.

Not sure if you're retarded or trolling

>5.8

your fate is sealed however you should go only forward. don't expect a miracle but chicks would prefer a muscular manlet than a chubby manlet.

Attached: 90c.png (560x748, 102K)

I’m also half pajeet. Racemixing amiright?

Yes, but don't fall for the SS+GOMAD meme.
It's important to stay lean, especially for someone who isn't very tall. It's healthier and it looks better. Don't listen to the permabulker memers.

5’8 is short even in a third world buddy

even in asian countries woman would barely date a 5'8

bro replace the left side with 6'1, that's how I feel.

sounds like someone doesnt have enough discipline to cycle

if you had never gymed before you could very much gain 37 pounds in 2 years with dedication, it's hard but with some above average genetics it's not outside the realm of possibility

Lets say you find a girl who is shorter than you and who is the most amazing girl in the world. Cute face, laughs at everything you say, perfect tits, perfect ass, wants kids, wants to make you happy, everything you could possibly want. Now imagine she rejects you because you're some DYEL faggot who can't protect her.

It doesn't matter if you're 5'4" or 6'4", you should always lift.