>chronic autoimmune disease
>permanent scars from said disease
>permanent stretch marks from morbid obesity
>balding
>severe social retardation, most likely undiagnosed autism
>shit genetics causing me too look like a fucking freak
>big skull, small jaw & chin, big nose, small eyes, shit eyesight, knee valgus

Lifting or losing weight will never make me normal

I hope reincarnation is real, fuck this life.

Attached: 1553454193356.jpg (1080x1339, 120K)

> short height 5'11
dude you are retarded, I am 5'11 and girls tell me I am tall

I live in Scandinavia, 90% of men are at least 6'2>

Why would your reincarnation be better if you failed to meet the challenges of this life? I'm gonna be in nirvana and you're coming back as an ostrich

Don't know about that nirvana shit I just wish reincarnation is real, as in being reborn as a human over and over

Accepting that you've been dealt a shit hand in life and will suffer until the day you die is soul-crushing
I'm so fucked up its unreal

You need to take the bloomerpill my man

>>chronic autoimmune disease
Changing your diet might. Or Wim Hof Method.
>permanent scars from said disease
>permanent stretch marks from morbid obesity
Look into Gotu Kola.
>balding
Who cares.
>severe social retardation, most likely undiagnosed autism
Meditation, nootropics, neurofeedback.
>shit genetics causing me too look like a fucking freak
>big skull, small jaw & chin, big nose, small eyes, shit eyesight
No one cares, either you give something of value to people so they forget your shortcomings or you sit there wallowing in self-pity.
>knee valgus
Lifting weights cures this.

Fitness is more than losing weight and gaining muscle.

So your litterally just 2 or 3 inches below average?

SUCK UP YOUR SHIT AND DO SOMETHIGN YOU FUCKING LOSER

Yes? Do you know how degrading that is?
Most women are just below my height and some are just even, FUCK

And yet, here you are. The only real problems listed are those directly threatening your well-being. If you can post on Jow Forums about your “pitiful life,” you can make a change. Fuck whoever judges you. In the end, God is the one true judge, do it for Him, if not for anyone or thing else.

>6’2
>white
>nice jawline

You’d think I’d be drowning in pussy right
But no

>Schumann’s kyphosis lookin like Quasimodo no matter what I wear
>pectus cariniatum but no image on google search just justice to my abomination of a chest
>hypospadias, well, my dick after 4 (FOUR) hypospadias correction surgeries
>borderline autism but that’s a given since I go on this site

I’m basically elephant man lite

I’m going to get surgery for my chest and back. And I curse my parents everyday for not wanting to go through with my chest surgery when I was a teen. I don’t know what I’m going to do about my mutant scar dick though. Maybe plastic surgery will fix but I can’t find anything online about cosmetic dick surgery that’s not tranny related. I fucking hate my body

Also, anyone know any drugs that are great for people that don’t feel wanted \ loved? I need to treat this feeling of defeat somehow

There's nothing worse than a negative mindset

I understand that, and I'm usually very positive, some days just feel REALLY hard, let a nigga vent his frustrations.

Mdma?

Cry like a bitch or fight like a man your choice.

I appreciate your honesty and attitude, cheers mate

move to the uk, you'll be above average there

reading this kind of post make me feel good about what i have for a moment, but then the empathy kicks in and it makes me sad as shit, to think people are gifted with random deformities just for the sake of it
never had the courage to watch Lynch's "Elephant Man" because of this

>hypospadias, well, my dick after 4 (FOUR) hypospadias correction surgeries
i don't get it, you still have that thing after the four surgeries?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

>not today
Life is what you make it user.

Attached: 1553001821106.jpg (606x514, 29K)

Move to latinoamerica, specifically Colombia, average male heigh is 5'2 for real, bitches will consider you a nordic god, that feel when 6'1 I'm always the tallest guy in every room.

Women don't go for average. They only go for the top 20%

Women go for average when it's time to settle down.

Height is not the only factor women judge by.
Men judge women by their looks, women judge men by their status.
If you are a man who is obsessed with your looks, you are really a tranny.

>5'11"
>short

Oh god just get off Jow Forums this place is really unhealthy for you if you take memes that seriously

I cum gelatin jizz out of one of my testicles so fuck you for being a pussy. I'm in literal pain when I lift and nut. Even when I'm at work. Fuck off pussy.

this is the least of your worries if you are fat and can't talk to people well yet

My dick is the result of being born with hypospadias and 4 surgeries later.
Lots of scar tissue. Tip of my dick looks like chewed up meat

>admitting you're 5'11

Attached: IMG_20190325_082718.jpg (1080x1069, 264K)

At least you won't be fat and weak

>nootropics
Other than caffeine, might as well be snake oil

she's not wrong desu

Bruh..

Lol, I'm 179cm and never round up. Fuck you and your fucktard units. Haha.

I FUCKIN' HATE WOMEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure, if you are incapable of reading through a few studies.

Go work in Asia. Your "short" height won't matter there. I'd your circumstances suck, change your circumstances.

It feels good to be 6'3 just for the simple fact that I never have to worry about all this retarded bullshit and head games
now if only I can work on my crippled mentality

yes because she speaks for all women obviously

Why are roasties like this

>nootropics
He fell for the meme.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>I'M NOT PERFECT
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WHY CAN'T I BE PERFECT
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE FLAWS
>NOBODY ELSE HAS FLAWS
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Literally get over it or kill yourself.

The only way to get through this is accept your "flaws". Then you are free from then! :D

Fuuug I never got to watch all of it. My aunt says she used to cry when watching it when she was young

Can you post pic brah?

samefag

Sorry buds but this is the afterlife and it is in this realm where you mould your vessel, attain nirvana, escape samsara and dwell in a state of permanent samadhi; or just blindly wander around hoping it will be better once you die. You don't know when you die, you are just suddenly in another dream, you could see a bus about to hit you and in the next second you're a 31 year old office clerk with all the memories of an entire life packed into that present moment so you have no hint that you just began your life. It can be like that. Liberate yourself now. Fuck the voice in your head that tells you you aren't worthy OP, forget all those problems, they only arise from comparison. Lose comparison. Meditate.
(ketamine, high dose, silent darkness, solo meditation)

go to asia, where no one will know you're anything but a prize.

>huge forehead
>probably balding too idk
>frizzy hair
>long head in general
>melted face
>barely any jawline
>permanently fatigued and unmotivated NEET

I'm skinnyfat right now which I can work on but still it won't fix the real issues that I have which is a shitty face. At least I'm white I guess.

>short height (5'11)
Stopped reading right here

Are you me? Literally everything except knee valgus.

Dermarolling helped with my psoriasis scars.

175cm Scandinavian here. I feel you...

This.

Just be yourself

no im scandinavian like OP too, but im 5'10, it really is a height for a 15 year old boy here. The average guy down the street is 6'1. I wish i was from the US or something where it was a meme but where im from it isnt

I think there's something fundamentally wrong with my brain chemistry. No matter how my life is going I have hardcore moodswings.
I recently got a gf and thought I'm gonna stay being positive, but today I'm having a melancholic day again. Gains are going alright, family and stuff is great, I look good, I'm tall and shit. But the existential dread is still here.
Fucking hell.

Attached: 1541912950509.png (439x380, 40K)

>autoimmune disease
lol why even lift

lifting is such a pointless waste of time once you realize how fragile life is

>5'5
I joked about killing myself multiple times on this site but this time i'm seriously considering it, life is literal hell, I am sick and tired of being disconsidered and ridiculed, the worst part is that i remember how it felt being tall and built ( i was the biggest kid in my pear group up until 7th grade-both tall and fat- i didn't grow much since then), life has gone dog shit since i started high school and didn't improve after i finished it and the only reason is my height, everyone who is not a manlet ,5'10+ faggots included, who say stuff like "just beeeee yoursellf man" don't know how hard it is
Fuck girls
Fuck "friends"
And most importantly
Fuck the cock-sucking nigger jannies who keep deleting feel and mental health threads
i wish this will be over soon

Attached: 1532273254665.png (740x900, 923K)

I am 175 in Scandinavia, and girls really don't care all that much.

Motherfucker I'm 6'1 in Scandinavia and still tower over plenty of guys. Maybe like 30-40% of them are taller if not close to my height.

>Fuck girls
>Fuck "friends"
You're on the right path now. Now take your revenge by fucking hot sluts and being better than most people. If you looksmaxxx and moneymaxxx you can do it. Yes it will be hard but you can do it. Do not for a second put your trust in other people. Your hate should give you fuel to make it not make you hate yourself. Lie, be sociopathic do whatever you have to do.

so long as love and beauty exist nihilism is objectively gay. get over yourself retard.

If dubs, we all make it regardless of height or genetic disposition.

I'm sorry friends, I tried.

You are making excuses. No more. There is never an excuse to remain unfucked. You are creating these blocks yourself. Just let them go.

I have known two different men witg the uncanny ability to get any girl despite each man having a colostomy bag attached to a hole in his gut, collecting his shit. I still see one of these guys regularly and he's short, brown, and not very handsome, but he always has a tall blonde ready to bounce on his (probably tiny) benis. No, he is not rich.

There's no secret ingredient. Looks, money, height, anything you think you need to get that chick you like, is just an excuse. Lift for yourself, and to inspire others. Pussy will come when you get over your bullshit.

Dude, you are unusual. Do you know how valued that is? Most people are boring and plain. Also, most people are bored. You can cut through that just by being you. You dumbass, can't you see the advantage you have? The elephant man made people shit their pants just by reciting a passage from the bible from memory. People will underestimate you based on your appearance. Then you blow their minds by being amazing. That part's up to you, though. That's why you should keep improving. It's normal to give up, to be crushed by life. But fuck that. You're not normal. You're a freak, right? So be a sick freak, not a sad freak.

Don’t mean to be a preachy dickhead but 90% of people on this board, have shit lives, shit looks, shit genetics and shit mental state and That’s why we’re here

people LARPing chads are coping extremely hard because their parents didn’t love them

Lifting weights shouldn’t be about fixing or compensating anything because it never will, it should be a separate aqusition for a discipline

Life’s shit, lift weights. There isn’t another life, we where born to burden these shit ones

what autoimmune disease do u have user?
t. medfag

Real reality pill, your a depressive loser with a horrible attitude who won't do anything to better yourself because you have a victim complex. Why would you let your happiness rely on things that are out of your control.

based schingposter

Not op but i also took the reality pill, i have crohn's disease

The average male height in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden ranges from 5' 10 to 5' 11.5", depending on which source you read. Regardless, it's not even 6'. All this talk about 90% of Scandinavians being >6' 1" is autistic rambling.

You're fucking average, if you're 5' 10" to 6' tall. Most men in your country are not taller than 6'.

Attached: bogged.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

The population is much, much more homogenised than in the US. Might not seem like a big deal but it is. The variance is much lower

OP here
Hidradentis suppurativa, Stage 3

>internet stats
Go fuck yourself, I work in central Gothenburg and see thousands of people on the daily, a HUGE majority of men are above 6'1, whether you like it or not

user im sorry for u.
i think the best way is to just accept it and make the best out of it.

i read a lot about morbus crohn but never saw a patience with it.
how does it affect ur life?

let's do this

True, it's not like I have a choice haha :^)

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Average is like 183

MDMA is great, but better taken with other people. Taking it alone is very much counter-productive. Taking it with people will show you that you actually are loved. And that you love everyone. I do not recommend abusing it though, I can't do it anymore due to it taking its tole on my body.

LSD is great for self-reflection, but do it with a seater and read up on what to expect.

average male height includes decrepit old boomers and all the imported foreigners in Oslo. the average for a 20's something real norwegian is 6ft at the minimum

.t norwegian 5'10

I think I'm autistic too. I mean I can socialize cause I work in retail but do I go out of my way to hang out with people? No. What's the verdict on me? Is it some sort of high functioning autism

MORTY GET IN THE CAH MORTY

i really really like this image

keep coping, the fact is that you're overestimating others heights by a few inches because you're e-statting your own height too
>5'7" manley deludes himself into believing he's 5'11"
>wtf why are all guys here 6' and taller reee
same thing with guys saying they feel small about their 7"+ dicks, saying
>wtf I wish I had a 9" dick like johnny sins
meanwhile Johnny sins has a confirmed 7" BPEL dick and the e-statters just measure themselves wrong

Lol no.
Got my height documented at the doctors, 180 cm barefoot
Spend a week in my hometown and you'll shut your faggot mouth

Why would you want to be a normie

Attached: 1545678581821.jpg (540x450, 72K)

I’m 5’4 and still get some chicks. Of course only shorter girls. Being a manlet is not the end of the world, user.

Attached: 08340409-C247-4DB4-BF85-A3888BF4AEAE.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>homogenised
>low variance

Congrats, you just strengthened his point further that user's not short if very few people deviate significantly from the average.

Why are you so fucking angry about us trying to prove you're average? I thought you weren't proud of being a 'manlet', which you statistically aren't. Even if what you said about your hometown is true, that's just one small town with several outliers

>inb4 this internet tough guy is tonka riding upon a steel buffalo

I’m embarrassed for you due to that last line. Kys faggot.

You always have a choice. You can live in denial, accept it and live a bitter existence, kill yourself...

>5'11 and do this all the time
>works wonders
>needing to lie

I hate having to lie

Attached: 1553482639611.png (683x731, 78K)

>Psh, fuck your "internet stats" - look at my anecdotes!

Who cares what google says when it's daily life and encounters that matter?
Doesn't matter what some shitty statistics site says, it doesn't change reality

6 fucking 4 here, I just wanna kill myself every fucking day.

I don't even know what I do on Jow Forums since all I do is smoke a pack of ciggs a day.

After you