/fph/ Fat “People” Hate

/fph/ Fat “People” Hate
I love being fat Edition

I was sad to see how many entries I could find for “I love being fat”

Previous Thread:

Attached: 7643CE90-3BA5-401F-A24D-70B1A07962C4.jpg (640x920, 73K)

Just end me senpai

Attached: 53986A2B-1741-4DB0-8B7B-0AEEC5519F44.jpg (640x920, 169K)

Fuck them, I'm fat and I hate myself

> Impaled
> Gee why don’t I go to my General Practitioner instead of the Emergency Room?

Attached: 61C065F6-823A-4813-9E25-440FA680BD2D.jpg (255x198, 14K)

(x) Doubt

Attached: E932F85C-D782-4613-93CE-7C0C4479F00F.jpg (750x1102, 171K)

Everything about this shitty minion poster boomer bullshit meme makes me want to an hero
The worst part is there are people who honestly think this way

Attached: 4CB9488C-78E9-4CD2-8570-0329F9AED3BC.jpg (474x710, 37K)

>
~
X

There is no reason to hate yourself as long as you are not satisfied with your faults and are making honest efforts to improve.

just made bunch more of these. at least one other person here likes them, so this is for you user

Attached: fatwed1.png (1281x895, 1.34M)

It's babby's first image macro, but the kind of people who post it are the 50 year olds using the internet for the first time.

Attached: fatwed2.png (1362x1022, 2M)

Attached: fatwed3.png (1858x794, 1.09M)

Attached: fatwed4.png (1631x1072, 2.46M)

My fault is being fat my whole life and therefore hating that made me actively try and change that

Attached: fatwed5.png (1748x858, 1.55M)

shes hot though

Attached: fatwed6.png (1912x864, 2.1M)

C-c-c-combo breaker

Attached: image_11.jpg (500x597, 51K)

They are the reason for facebook's unfollow feature I imagine.

Based Leonard, hopefully inspiring good changes in the afterlife.

Attached: 1466201479439.jpg (525x3102, 355K)

Attached: 1466197641513.png (1619x606, 113K)

>people

Attached: 1551011653095.png (500x743, 149K)

love these user kek

Mirin those delts

What the fuck

>tfw have wide hips

thank you. it's not all about saying "oh she's so gross", it's just pointing out all the little things about their lives that are completely different than how normal people would experience them. also a little motivation for the fatties. i've been meaning to make more with "real" people instead of models, but it's so much easier to find the model pics obviously.

here's a weight loss one: 217 to 166 lbs

Attached: fatwedding217166height59.jpg (768x768, 93K)

I have a related story

>have obese friend
>her entire family is obese, some are deathfat
>her deathfat uncle has back problems
>goes to the doctor because he is in a lot of pain
>doctor does tests but it's hard to tell anything because of course all values are off because obese
>recommends uncle lose weight
>few weeks later
>uncle is admitted to hospital because he suddenly got worse
>whelpitscancer.jpeg
>has only a few weeks to live
>dies in hospital in pain without ever going home again
>at least he got to say goodbye to his family
>family is forever angry at doctors for 'not taking him seriously'

My friend is actually trying to lose weight with a dietician and going to the gym, but to be honest the rate at which she is losing weight is so ridiculously slow, I doubt she will make it.

Attached: fattanna.png (701x758, 528K)

I hate that kind of dress, it's such a scam. That literally looks like shit one everyone who isn't shaped exactly like the model. Of course, fat makes it look even worse.

rip titties

funny you say that, a few hours later a girl posted pic related with what i believe is the same dress. kudos to this chick. it's all on the same forum so high likelihood that fatty saw this.

Attached: fatwednotfat.png (1165x782, 1.27M)

Then what about the time when it didn't exist, it was always legal to kill fats?

Attached: 1494341308096.png (500x303, 77K)

>when you put on fat on your back

Attached: anna is on a diet.jpg (352x740, 130K)

Attached: AFA6D627-D5A2-4A4A-8956-2780C264112B.png (1200x1164, 582K)

>return the slab, or suffer my curse

Attached: haramateverysize.jpg (990x758, 92K)

>Myron Gaines

Attached: 1551839634739.jpg (2667x4000, 802K)

You might be actually gay, browsing wedding forums for OC.
How is that even fat people hate related? You're just shitting on overweight women, not even that they're saying being fat is okay or promoting "body positivity."
Just a spiteful person. Pretty sad desu

Attached: 1550387681972.png (624x623, 550K)

Fat bitch detected

Wouldn't be so bad if she ordered a size larger but damn that's not a good fit

>not going to the ER
whoever made this cartoon is a moron

The irony of this pic is it implies that being fat has nothing to do with being impaled and getting doc treatment but the reality is that because of the obesity all aspects of removing that impaling object (the anesthesia, the actual removal, the closing up of the wound and the recovery) will all be harder and more dangerous because of the patients obesity.

Based abstract "people" poster.

I went camping and got some whole milk from the local farmer - very creamy, couldn't finish my cereal it was so rich - so how the merry fuck is Murray choking down a fruit bowl of the stuff every day?

If she hadn't been fat the spike would have missed her. She would have just been a woman lay next to a spike.

Yea I have seen that joke too, but that spike is dead center, there was no way she was not betting impaled by that spike.

Yeah I should have looked at the pic. I think it's a ricky gervais joke. Still though, to save face. Fat people fall over more than thin people. If she was thin her center of gravity wouldnt be fucked and she would be better on her feet

be quiet you massive black whore

Attached: 1546616199716.png (254x254, 99K)

So you agree, her obesity not only increased her chance of being injured but made treating her harder too.

I was always agreeing. Being fat is always a hindrance.

What if you end up in a situation where you have no food and have to fast for 382 days? What then, huh? Then you would be glad to carry a years worth of fat on your body.

You wouldn't have gotten into that situation if you were a well rounded person

>I already told you that we are evidence based
>no I can’t show it to you, it’s not my job to educate you
>you just have to believe me
>fucking patriarchy

Does "intuitive eating" just mean eat whatever the fuck you want?

>fried corn sugar for healthy
>banana sugar for fuel
>double cream, obviously
>raspberry sugar with added sugar
Besides the obvious “dur, me eat fruit so me healthy” how the fuck can you put double cream in cereal and expect a low calorie count? Especially when your portion size is a fucking mixing bowl? Did you have to eat half the box of cereal, Murray? Gotta spike your insulin to the moon to get rollin in the mornin?

London?

Looks a lot better. Still covered in childish idiotic tattoos though

Literally thought it was gender swapped penguin cosplay.

You must be really ugly

What’s the second leading cause of cancer again...?

Hey I don’t usually view these threads but I have a question semi based off my own experience with having been fat in the past.

So to start I hate using terms like fat shaming but to make this easier to write since I will, but I find that shit cringey. Is the general logic here that “fat shaming” will help fatties snap to their senses and take responsibility to better themselves, or is it just fun to laugh at the retarded logic many of them have like the coping bitch in OPs pic? I got tired of being obese most of my life and I’m not sure that it was 100% a product of getting teased and bullied for it, but I know it definitely helped me accept it’s disgusting and only gonna chance if I put I the work (which I did and ultimately lost all the weight). Is this the goal here? I’m genuinel curious because I notice this general a lot

>shitposting on 4channel must have a purpose

She's a hambeast that's already literally rotting. She can have flab like that when she's post menopausal, not when she's getting married, it's disgusting.

She's gonna blow the seams on that dress.

That looks good.

Some of us are fananons, and that's no way to talk to your mom.

*femanons

itt: incel cope general

Attached: 1504832831862.png (978x972, 397K)

Based after life poster

Attached: troll.jpg (750x750, 63K)

Worked for me, and from what I hear it's usually a significant event of either shame or a dramatic health scare that gets most people serious about their actual health.

*fitanons

>implying it can’t have a purpose

What the fuck is going on with her right tit?

>t. ass blasted fattie

tits are not even most of the time but being this fat just makes it worse and worse

>her

>”I love my fat!”

Attached: 175FE561-2A22-48F9-9966-C26A0CBD9F6B.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>>it doesn’t have to have a purpose
>what do you mean it can’t have a purpose!?
1/10 reading comprehension

This, girl in the pic isnt harming anyone so just let her be.

I have relatives who look like that bodytype, theyre recent mothers getting married and it would be sad af to think someone is taking their pictures to laugh at them

Attached: Squidward_ate_too_many_Krabby_Patties.png (637x480, 494K)

>getting married AFTER having kids
>this is okay, my degenerate relatives look like this!
>leave Brittany alone!

What would Jow Forums think about a strong-fat gf?

I mean like, 190-210 lbs, but she is in the top 10-20% of all women on her Olympic lifts.

Attached: ObersturmfurhurCavelier.jpg (1361x1080, 140K)

how r tiddies?

Attached: 6jcFs7q.png (500x418, 273K)

It's trying to escape the beetus, but it's trapped in the jamon planeto's orbit.

>Implying her gravitational pull gives her any chance at dodging anything

What's the point of spending a shitload of money on a wedding if you're looking like a boiled, tied up ham in the dress?

She weighs a lot but a lot of it comes from muscle so i'm gonna say she has the fat deposits of a 160lbs girl on her tits so do with that info what you want.

if she cuts shed be sexy as fuark
too bad youre dating a fatty fat fatass though

lmao cope

>outlook bad
cardio bunnies it is then

Just means gorge on whatever food you feel like and if you don't lose weight it's all because of your genetics.

>ppl

Attached: ~.png (250x250, 1013)

It got sick of its owner shit and is trying to lose weight on it's own

>>implying it CAN’T have a purpose
>t.

Attached: 46763A54-F36A-4477-9DCE-1116320A99CB.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

Fat fucks are a net drain on society and the economy. It makes me feel good to come here and see that others agree and to laugh at "body-positivity" as an extension of an already fucked up internal rewards system.

> how does going on a diet for the weekend correlate to health
Weird use of the word correlate, but sure, the point here is fair. Dieting for the weekend is completely retarded. if you want to change, change,l don't put a time limit of two days on it.

> not a word about all these things that feel good but change nothing
Fuck off. Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. Relaxation and fixing self-esteem is good for your mental state, but if you're a fat fuck it won't fix your heart or the host of problems you have with discipline, joints and the fact you'll likely die before you're 45.

you’re a fuckin retard, dude