What did my hair mean by this?

What did my hair mean by this?
Am I /balding/ or is that just natural hair pattern? Will minox alone fix this?

Attached: 06661209-9FDC-405D-9A3B-8E1621E0F05A.jpg (1125x1982, 410K)

everyone has this.

You can't comb perfectly a round object you retard

the origin

3dvector 0,0,0

That's a penis.

Do NOT poke that spot.

When you're an infant your skull has to finish closing over and there's a point where the four skull plates meet which is super weak, and that's that point.

Seriously just pressing lightly on it can fracture your skull along the fuse lines.

Be careful anons.

yeh dude, type to bust out the clipper. sry mate

>Am I /balding/
No
>is that just natural
Yes
t. licensed barber

Oh nononono

JUST SHAVE IT BRO

Hey barberman, should I get a toupee?

Not if you’re OP.

Why is 'lisenced barber' so funny. Like nigga you need to study 5 years in university making awful cuts noone dares to say is bad lmao

Nah, I'm actually balding at 23.

Tell me about toupees. I'm seriously thinking about them (not immediately, but in the medium-term future).

Stop talking like a nigger.

It's too far gone at this point I'm afraid, man. Better to just shave it all, don't worry you'll get used to it

your hair looks fit and healthy. That's not a bald spot, it's a gap caused by the weird patter you've combed it in. I wouldn't worry

>5 years in university
What? It took me less than a year.
>making awful cuts noone dares to say is bad
Barbering runs in my family so I grew up cutting hair. I already had a ton of experience when I went to school, so I was by far the best there.

What do you want to know specifically?

Things that you consider important for a prospective toupee owner to know about owning and wearing a toupee, I guess, that they may not otherwise know.

The inside scoop.

Congrats, hard to find a good barber that can do a cut/shave/edge

I’m a barber, not a toupee salesman. I’ve only had to cut a toupee a few times over the years, so I’m assuming a lot them already come in the style the person wants. If you ever wear it to the shop make sure you tell your barber upfront that you’re wearing a toupee. Most can tell right away, but better safe than sorry. Honestly your best bet is to not even wear it to the barber if you don’t have to. Just get your sides trimmed up how you like and then put your toupee on afterwards.