Good preworkouts

hey, i used to used jack3d and stuff similar to it but i havent used a pre in a year. what is the best pre workout i can get now?

Attached: 1495303412044.jpg (599x358, 42K)

god of war or mr hyde

Left

Right is too intimidating to have any social life outside of a powerlifting gym

coffee
preworkouts are the biggest meme asside from bcaas, the main ingredient in every single preworkout is caffiene and pure caffiene isn't as effective due to other ingridients in coffee.
>coffee tastes like burnt tree bark
i agree, add milk to it and some sugar or cocoa powder
>still tastes like crap
take caffiene pills, won't be as good as coffee but it's way cheaper than any preworkout and 95% as effective, i bought 200 caffiene capsules with 100mg each for 5 euros about 6 months ago and I still haven't gone through it all, although i probably only take a 1-2 capsules per week since i don't want to get adapted to caffiene

Left is disgusting
Right is manly and awesome

Preworkouts are a waste of money, just take a couple caffeine tablets or a redbull or something

>bcaa's
>beta alanine
>l- citruline
>creatine
>caffiene pills

Attached: 1543841788313.jpg (569x428, 25K)

this
mr hyde is good

Attached: 11111.jpg (1242x1036, 704K)

Not true

All the good ones have dmaa

if you in germany/eu try zec+ kickdowns or esn crank.. esn is much cheaper and nearly as good. Try not4pussys if you want somthing have with dmha.

you don't need anything really
eat strong,
stay hydrated
sleep well
work out
is all

Third for mr (sam) hyde. I like the pixie sticks one a lot
>he can't keep getting away with it

preworkouts are for retarded amerimutts, way to fuck up your body's production of energy and let some merchant's product regulate your mindset like a fucking bitch

Attached: clown world in this wide world.jpg (2048x1816, 655K)

>Is strong and looks good, too
Vs
>Is strong

those fuckers look like rick taylor

Attached: download42.jpg (2309x1732, 235K)

Dream body. Too bad I don't suffer from acromegaly

I just googled this
What kind of retard thinks that a 20 year old can look like that?
Did he start lifting at 8?

Left is more intimidating. That's why it's also more attractive. A killing machine must be quick and agile

the mask makes him a giant

literally jiren on the right

i would chose the right then immediately go on a cut to get the same definition as left but bigger

Right that's why tanks and bombers are more fatal than cars and jets

I take a high quality fat burner as my pre-workout

Or just coffee.

Coffee shrinks your cock.

Cup of coffee

In a glass mix;

5g flavoured creatine mono
5g citrulline malate
5g Beta Alanine
5g L Arginine

5g of each is at least 100 - 200% of the amount a GOOD pre-workout will contain, the coffee will contain less caffeine but unless you have a high tolerance that wont matter.

Buying it all separate is cheap as fugg too.

500g of each of the above will run about £12-15 from ebay, and will last well over 3 months.

A bagel with nutella etc.. 1 hour before your workout is pretty goat. Remember the pre-workout takes about 40 mins to saturate in your muscles, so don't take it in the changing room. Only fucking normies do that and get pretty much fuck all benefit from it.

not even him but cars and jets are cooler so who gives fuck

Attached: mad-max-fury-road-27-main-logo.jpg (1422x948, 966K)

God damn that's so sick. I fucking love splatterhouse.
I wish the ps3/xbox360 release would have had more attention during development.

I might get dmaa soon, anybody has experience with it?

>putting creatine in your preworkout
cringe

I'm using Mr Hyde rn and I'm starting to develop a resistance, anything stronger?

Attached: 1553198654854m.jpg (1024x502, 86K)

I've seen enough fights to know if the other guy has 40+lb on you , you're done

who even thinks coffee tastes bad?

>he needs a preworkout

Dyel

>he needs to work out
low test, shit genetics

Dude I work at a supplement store and Hyde is legit the strongest thing we have, you shouldn't want anything stronger, if you're getting used to it just quit for a few months