Voice

Is it possible for someone to improve their voice, or is it just something you have to live with?
Not talking about pronunciation here, just purely the speaking voice

Attached: 1544455409473.jpg (5276x3952, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>makes thread on fit

Attached: received_409686759606045.jpg (772x960, 43K)

Look up the trainings the do for call centers and actors

Wut kin of fitness is voice training

about as much fitness as /sig/ you cunts

I mean tbqh /sig/ is fine but this is a qtddtot.
Why didn't you ask /sig/?

Also what specifically are you wanting to change about you voice pitch?
What?

Are you fat and sound fat?
Is your voice nasal?
Like what information do you need?

Surgery exists on vocal chords you can ruin your pipes through yelling and smoking if you want to sound like Alex Jones.
If you want help you might want to be a be more exact.

Attached: 1553468054689.png (1141x711, 1.05M)

Speak from your chest, not from your throat. Pinch your nose shut. If you can still talk normally you talk from chest. If you get the nasal voice start practicing speaking from deeper.

Practice talking deeper. It's shown to be more authoritative. Female politicians and leaders generally automatically adapt and talking in a deeper voice the more experienced they become, like they were men.

Try not to talk too fast, but take your time. People of low social status in groups talk faster, it shows that even they themselves believe taking time to listen to them isn't worth it. For high social status people in a group, they talk slowly and seem more entertaining, because they take their time to enjoy speaking and telling a story.

just some social status tricks for you.

yes, just practice..

there’s a ted talk about the subject on youtube

talking faster in social settings is about the atmosphere. the goal is emotional bonding as equals, so you try to avoid being dominant most of the time

it’s called social intelligence to adapt to different dynamics in different ways and takes a lot of practise

when you are mainly controlling/dominant in such settings, you will reach your limits very quickly since it is hard for others to be vulnerable around you

>In Greek and Roman medical practice, the uncontrolled dispersing of semen was thought to weaken men, and was particularly thought to affect the quality of the masculine voice. In ancient Rome, this form of non-surgical infibulation might thus be used by singers as a regimen for preserving the voice."

Attached: Kynodesme_image.jpg (611x1271, 45K)

Fair point. I was mainly writing from experience, as I tend to talk too fast from a decade of insecurity in school life. Once that too high speed from insecurity is fixed, you won't want to keep going just for the sake of dominance. It can be opposite, annoying effect when some low status retard talks in a deliberately slowly, taking space from others. Still, when there's a chance and the environment is accepting, it can be useful if you can speak more open and confidently (within the limits of the situation).

Learning to control your diaphragm and relax your throat will change things a little

About 2-3 years on testosterone lowered my voice a little, maybe 10%, not much, but noticeable

Yes. Dropping of the balls does it.

Last winter I was a security guard. Had to move into my car and had to face lots of discomfort. Was about 2 months of not masturbating at this point. Not masturbating helps but when I was really really tested, and proved out some things. It was like my balls dropped. I was more assertive in work, and I got much more attention from girls. Even though I didn't want it honestly. Sleeping on folded down seats and being in a literal fight for your life changed you. As well as implementing the discipline necessary to do what's right for yourself and others.

It seems like a lot of other disciplined dudes have low voices too. Could just be me though but. Drop your balls, go through some hell. Build confidence. Did the trick for me.

Not talking like
Yeah buddeh
Noting but a peanut

>this thread

how autistic must one be to ACTIVELY control his voice in any situation... oh boy how far have we come

it's called being self-conscious, something autistic people lack

>complaining about autism on 2×2chan
Do you complain about concerts being loud?

>Go on a test cycle
>Heavy tobacco
>Whisky

selfconsciousness and focusing on "how i should talk in this situation" are not the same thing breh

>it shows that even they themselves believe taking time to listen to them isn't worth it
it shows that they have a lot to talk about or that they are anxious

>high social status people in a group, they talk slowly and seem more entertaining, because they take their time to enjoy speaking and telling a story.
That's because they have generally lower anxiety since their every need has been met since childhood.

just some psychology tricks for you

have surgery to get your larynx lengthened

They believed a lot of stupid, unscientific shit back then.

You discharge semen in your sleep and while peeing. Your body is constantly producing and discharging it whether you masturbate or not.

This works
youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0

Attached: 1551460579250.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Drinking and smoking won't do shit unless you do it for a very long time. Vocal exercises and stop chest breathing. If all else fails, surgery.

>tfw my voice still sounds like shit when speaking properly
Surgery it is.

>They believed a lot of stupid, unscientific shit back then
We still do.

>People compliment my voice whenever I speak and tell me that I should be on radio
>To autistic to talk to people
My voice is wasted on me

Attached: 1553361479152.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

>They believed a lot of stupid, unscientific shit back then.
Not really. You didn't do your research.

kek

they are right tho, this chick is not beautifull
OP's girl is

But you see, that's the trick. You're not necessarily talking to people. You're talking to a microphone.

>tfw no short haired healthy muscle athlete gf

Attached: 3B3B37FD-10B6-49F2-B69F-5D649B4345D0.jpg (300x145, 13K)