Deload week

>deload week

Attached: 1598940368897.png (720x945, 149K)

>lifting heavy, looking forward to restday because I feel fucked
>restday, feel bored and small like a DYEL Faggot

I can't imagine a whole fucking week like this

then you aren't doing enough volume

>tfw actually looking to deload next week because I am feeling slightly fatigued on squats and deads from all those singles and volume sets

>deload week
>take a month off

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Does deload help if I'm stalling? I always assume it's just missing willpower and deloaded several times, but I just can't get above a certain plateau.

whst is a deload week?

You are probably not recovering enough between workouts.

Take a week off then build back up with good form.

As soon as your form breaks down even slightly, lower the weight by about 10% and build back up again.

If that doesn't work, then you are not doing enough volume. I wouldn't recommend high volume and high weights, so try something like concurrent periodization where you alternate light and heavy days.

Also consider eating more, sleeping more, and avoiding stress.

A week of less stress before your peaking block.

This is why conjugate system is superior .

>tfw max out every week
>constantly making prs
>tfw no recovery issues or nagging injuries
> training is a lot more fun because of all the different variations

Assuming you're an advanced intermediate +, it helps to even take weeks off completely occasionally, if you're a fucking novice, it doesn't do jack shit

Attached: deload goy.png (1988x1600, 874K)

i'm just intermediate. took a week off three weeks ago, worked back up to the pr and stalled again on the same shity weight.

I do eat a lot (6weeks of clean bulk ahead) and sleep enough.

Must be form after all I guess. I still try to fix the proper tightness on the bench and how to allign the elbows properly.

Oh also: the hard part I can't get the bar up is in my forearms that can't push the weight up.
I thought either my forearms are to oweak or I don't press enough out of the chest due to form issues.

Attached: 2f81b49878afe7b8.png (862x850, 1.32M)

devilish

>tfw novice and you're doing a deload week
Did i fall for the meme? I did it after increasing my squat by 5 pounds but it feeling like i increased it by 100.

.lol

Probably aren't eating enough.

Also it's crucial, and i really mean CRUCIAL, to switch up your workouts and rep schemes.

yeah i'm gonna try to stuff my face way more for the next few weeks.
How many times can I try a pr before I have to deload again? I really feel like I can get it, but not if I have to try the same again 2days after the workout.

About variance I'm not sure I agree that much. I mean I once changed to do 3x8 reps to get a solid base again and it help a little bit, but mostly now if I feel that I don't get enough volume, then I add 2x8 or 2x10 sets after the pr set to get that hypertrophy in for sure.

Still believe it's a form thing. I never managed to be able to press fully out of my chest on bench, there's always so much pressure on the arms which hav eto push it up.

>deload week

I get the science behind it, I just dont understand the mental aspect of it for me. Deload is pretty advanced

What does it mean if you fail?

Seriously don't try to max out more than once every 3-4 weeks.

3x8 is WAY too little volume, that's what most guys get wrong, they do laughable amounts of volume.

Pick a weight and do 10x10, guarantee the extreme increase in volume will wreck your shit. This has single handedly helped my strength more than anything. It will also enforce proper form through lighter weight and tons of movement repetition (reinforcing patterns)

>What does it mean if you fail?
>Fail a deload

Based stroke poster

Attached: 064593d827bdb7ac92ffbcd903acf077bc0b1a523e74f7216e8d5d42f1fe7033.jpg (426x568, 38K)

>rest week followed by 2 week holiday then another 3 rest weeks before deload month

Attached: 1552037299064.png (677x605, 270K)

Fucking lol at doing 10 sets of 10 unless you’re advanced , maybe you are but stop recommending it to sub 2 plates benchers like it’s gonna help them

Sometimes I go to the gym just to walk around for an hour. I don't know where else to go.