What‘s the most efficient cardio machine for weight loss to use at home?

What‘s the most efficient cardio machine for weight loss to use at home?
Any specific recs or infos on what i should look for to get a good one?
Thanks Jow Forums!

Attached: 6B00567B-DF94-4EC3-AD42-6172F72F4E9D.jpg (500x522, 30K)

Just go outside

Just b urself

I have a little baby and i want to work out when he‘s asleep

No thanks, i‘m done being a fat cow

In that case just get a regular old treadmill, no need to get fancy

HIIT training 3x a week

Isn‘t a crosstrainer more efficient?
Also, lower impact? That would be good because i don‘t want my titts down at my knees after half a year...

What the hell do you mean, "more efficient?" It's cardio. Simplest thing in the world. You could do it with just a jump rope. As for impact, if your form is right, it won't be a problem.

put a lock on your fridge, this will help.

A rowing machine is low impact, easy on the joints and works a lot more muscle groups than others.
That said, it's just cardio. Anything that you can stick with and use regularly will do.

This one is highly recommended by all

Attached: 301BC17B-76F6-4DF8-9E14-0958129030DB.jpg (256x256, 12K)

>i don‘t want my titts down at my knees after half a year...
If you are so fat to the point of having tits, you shouldn't run at all. Get a spinning bike

do kettlebell swings

Get a jump rope you tard

I shall no longer stand and just watch this discrimination against basedfootbois
Footfags rise up

You have few options depending on your level of wealth and space. All of these are quite expensive, though
First up is the venerable Concept2 Indoor rower. It can be stored upright for a minimal footprint. It's extremely efficient for cardiovascular endurance as well as developing some muscle strenght. It should be your first choice when considering cardio equipment
Second choice is the SkiErg, also by Concept2. It's small-footprint as well but if you live in a country where no-one does cross-country ski'ing, it can be a little unintuitive.
Third, an assault bike. It's like a crosstrainer and a spinning bike had a child. It's ugly and threatening, but great cardio.
If you have lots of space and are willing to spend some dough, look in to Jacobs' Ladder. It's full body cardio and seems quite fun.

This. But snatch is a better move to do with a lighter kettlebell. 2 hand swing is better done with a heavy one.

No. Running in a treadmill with the incline at 2.5 is the equivalent to running outside. With proper form your knees will be fine. With a sports bra your tits will stay where they are.

I‘m breastfeeding and also have to be careful with the impact because of the pelvic floor still recovering, that why i‘m looking for something with a bit less impact than a threadmill.

Thanks a lot for the recs user! Looking them up rn.

You‘re right, just looked up the amount of cals you burn with each.

Attached: 53602FB2-9A4C-4342-8742-85AAB4A9853E.gif (220x220, 47K)

>I‘m breastfeeding and also have to be careful with the impact because of the pelvic floor still recovering
Alongside the cardio, do yoga. It should help with recovery.

Cardio is boring as shit.
I have a treadmill and watch anime while I jog.

Go to a gym (use a free trial if possible if you don't intend to go regularly). Try all the cardio machines they have. Try them at different speeds, resistance settings and inclines. See how each of them makes you feel. Take your music, or a book, or an ipad, or some combination of those things, and figure out which machines you could use while also doing something else (I can definitely read while using a treadmill, bike or elliptical gently, but not if I'm running or on the rowing machine.)

PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST. The exercise you enjoy (or at least don't hate) is the one you will stick to. Ask yourself what matters to you. Would you watch TV while exercising? Pick something you can fit in your living room. Would you like to read a book? Pick something that has a front panel you can rest a book on. Don't just say you're going to get a cardio machine and exercise, actually make a plan for how you will fit this into your life, and then buy the equipment that best fits your plan.

Also, if your main goal is weight loss, remember that you can't outrun your fork. Exercise is great for you and you should do it, but it probably won't result in significant weight loss if you don't also look at your eating patterns and change the ones that suck.

Also lol @ user who thinks wearing a sports bra actually keeps your tits in place... mine are big but not huge, and I have to wear an $80 contraption from hell just to stop them from basically hitting me in the face. It certainly does not stop them moving.

Going to throw in a reccomendation for virtual reality games like beat saber. It's fun and youre likely to keep at things that are fun.

A real cardio machine is probably better overall, but VR has value beyond exercise

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1402x872, 189K)