Do swole Asians and Changs exist where you live?

I've never seen a muscular Asian guy outside of the uni gym for some reason.

Seems like the average Asian dude here is a bowlcut twink faggot KPOP wannabe, a mexican looking Asian guy with a fade or a stereotypical Asian nerd.

Attached: yakuza.jpg (450x636, 43K)

Asian "men"

the guy in the picture clearly got some non-asian genes that allow this physique. their original genes make it really hard due to the diet of their ancestors

yeah

college gym, the guy who works at the gym is a 6'5 240 lb asian dude, fairly strong

The guy in op pic isnt even jacked

Mongols were originally burly muscular beasts from the north who rode stubborn horses, ate yak meat and drank blood.
They fucked the surrounding asian countries for centuries and now china is cucking them in return, such is the circle of life

Australian here. See a tonne of asian blokes. 99% tryhard wimps

Attached: images(57).jpg (637x481, 47K)

A shit ton in Socal.

I'm that Asian dude. 6' 220 powerlifter.

post body

My college gym in the Netherlands has swole Indians and Indonesians.

Tons of swole asians here. All vietnamese. All manlets.

I’m seeing improvements. Just started a new workout regime and fasting a month and a half ago. I guess I’m kinda like a kpop pop tart.
On a serious note are most of you guys here really racist? Like you wouldn’t even sit down and have a drink with other races.

Attached: 17F0E763-748A-4EB1-A41F-5DF8C9BBD690.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

coping white cuck

Looking good brah. Ditch the glasses tho

And yes, a lot of people here really are racist. it's a coping mechanism for feeling superior to other people. You notice how there are so many people bragging about being tall or bragging about being white (uncontrollable things)? It's the ultimate copes for someone who's failure at the things you can control in life.

I think the way people speak on here and the way they act in real life are completely different. I bet they have coworkers and classmates of all races and act totally friendly, kind and normal and maybe they have some disturbed sentiments towards people who look different but all they are doing is reflecting their own discontent with their selves. Don't take anything you read here seriously.

My uni has a decent baseball team, so we recruited some gigagooks from the far east. Rumor has it they run trains on the anime and asian culture clubs.

>And yes, a lot of people here really are racist. it's a coping mechanism for feeling superior to other people. You notice how there are so many people bragging about being tall or bragging about being white (uncontrollable things)? It's the ultimate copes for someone who's failure at the things you can control in life.

You sound like a nigger.

>t.flyover cuck

There's this 6'5" chink that benched 3 plates for reps back in my old gym. Seriously the strongest dude I've ever seen in real life and looked like a legit bodybuilder that competes.

Now I'm the strongest chink in my current gym, but I can only bench 95kg for 1 rep.

Attached: 1549332703467.jpg (923x713, 62K)

LMAO small dick Chang detected. Maybe eating more dog and panda meat will give you a penis only two standard deviations below average instead of four

Attached: ianfu_facts.jpg (1920x1876, 1018K)

post body

cute

Can I ask for stats bruh?

Nice body, i hate everyone equally, it really depends on mannerism to me, id drink with you.

Oddly I spent a bit of time in Iowa for work and there were some Korean adoptee chads there. They were oddly assimilated to the midwest lifestyle, slang, and demeanor. Most of them worked out and had white wives or girlfriends.

A coworker of mine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 4.17.05 PM.png (348x372, 288K)

Same. Humans are trash in general.

>tfw also Asian with similar build except not really because I don't look nearly as good
I never asked to have these flared ribs and shit insertions...

Ive not seen too many swole ones but I sure would like to. Have seen some tall, hot ottermode Asian guys who play sports at my school

Attached: E427F879-463F-48FD-906E-909445056996.gif (500x285, 977K)

I hate gooks, chinks, and nips.

Yeah, we have one here but theres just one and he roids.

Most people on here are just assholes to everyone, they don't really act like this in real life and only do it because they are anonymous.

Some probably are legitimately racist and shit, but I wouldn't say that everyone here is.