Be end 20's

>Be end 20's
>195cm / 6'5 length
>4 years of lifting
>go to gym 3-4 times a week lift as heavy as I can
>eat 2500calories a day (lots of chicken, beef and extra dairy products)
>take extra protein shakes around training

Am I doing something wrong or are my genetics just fucked?

Attached: 20190325_105051.jpg (1944x2592, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh I forgot to add I also do cardio once a week (4k run)

Im also gay if that matters

Im also exploring the options of all natural anabolic steroids

Increase calories to a bare minimum of 3500.
There is no purpose in lifting big if you do not eat big.
How much do you weight op?

2500 calories, bro im 6’1 and i cut on 2500 cals. You need AT LEAST 3500 cals a day to gain weight

I looked similar after 2 years, granted I was an eternal skelly and I went from 118-150 in those 2 years. These last couple of months I have made some bigger look gains by using a few methods.
Volume reps
Better diet
Going to the gym a dedicated 4-5 time a week, NO SKIPPING.
Different workout routines for doms.

Thats about it.

>195cm
>2500 calories
This is not enoudh for you to gain muscle
But if you were really at 2500 calories for 4 years of training you should be at least lean/shredded by now and you're clearly not
There's something wrong with your routine

i like how we have no measure to gauge your effort. no man should look like this after 4 years of lifting. this is a normie machine-only low-effort body. period. the fact that you're asking if something else is the problem instead of immediately assuming is you is the biggest indicator that you aren't even trying. you're like the faggots that play angry birds and send "gamer" memes to everyone. its not enough to go to the gym. you have to go and TRY. bye faggot never post this gross ass shit on my board again

about 95kg

maybe i should eat more then

well yeah i've been lifting for 4 years but before that i was a drug addict skelly fuck up so i guess its some progress but still nothing compared to alot of people here.

Also I think it's difficutl to look really good when you are this tall or is that a cope I have?

what do you think is wrong with my routine? not disciplined enough?

I do have the occasional cheat meal, but thats like only once a meal. Yeah I know it's not perfect, but one cheat meal of lets say a double whopper shouldnt hurt right?

im trying to find out what the problem is. Im not shifting the blame. Obviously im in charge of all this. I just need input from other people

>like only once a meal.
meant to say once a week

Really anons this is a obvious bait. Even with low cal diet and shit routine he would still have a good body after 4 years plus he wouldn't be that fat.....

how fat do you think I am?

You look more like 85 kg desu
Maybe try 3500 to 4000 calories and see how quickly you gain weight. What exactly do you mean with "lifting for 4 years" ? Something like, once a week or with breaks inbetween. What routine do you have, do you change your routine every once in a while? Are you doing cardio? Have you talked to pt s in your gym and what did they say / recommend to you?
So many questions.

No cunt, no routine is that bad where you get 0 defintion. You can do fucking situps and pushup at home and get a better body than this in 3 months.

- What i mean with lifting for 4 years is that it was 4 years ago i decided to end my drug and mcdonalds diet and joined a gym.

- Been going 3 days a week since then.

- I do the occasional break but thats mostly when i'm sick

- I do mostly upper body with some squats but lately i'm doing more OHP, squats, DL, bp cause i was fucking around with machines too much the first years

- I haven't talked much to a PT since PT's usually are retards, but then again they would probably know more than I do so its a bit silly to think that

Well considering your body looks like this after 4 years I'm pretty sure your the retard who can't manage to lift heavy objects correctly.

Mate you need 2700 kcal just for maintenance. I also fucked myself for the first 2 years by not eating enough

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 11.35.31.png (1196x1578, 231K)

Define lifting correctly then.

What I do is

>go to gym
>Lift bars
>Last rep is almost impossible
>Next time put heavier weighs on it untill the last rep is almost impossible
>Continue this progress

?

im open to ideas and feedback but at least be clear when doing so not just "LULZ UR DOING IT WRONG xD" cause they are not helping anyone

Ok I should probably really focus more on eating then instead of lifting

thanks for the insight

Do you have a real work out plan? If not then I would suggest looking at the sticky and doing PPL.
Lifting 3 times a week is perfectly sufficient, if you also do some cardio in combination.
The biggest part is nutrition and getting proper sleep in addition to lifting. If you do that there is no reason to not grow muscles.

stats?

not really I usually just do upper body with some squats

i was looking into PPL and other split programs but I got told that full body/upper body was better. So now im not sure what to believe.

I get alot of hours sleeping but i never really sleep well, i always feel tired but thats just cause im a depressed fuck. I should really look into better nutrition then cause thats probably the thing thats lacking

>>Next time put heavier weighs on it untill the last rep is almost impossible
How much do you lift currently?

195cm @ 95kg

bodyfat i dont know, nobody told me yet

I mean stats in your lifts.
Squat, Bench press, Deadlift, OHP.
Weight and for how many reps.

Post your lifts, that's the only way to tell

You hit the natty limit

Maybe more volume/intensity/frequency? What got me to the point of randoms constantly commenting on me being jacked was doing enough that I would consistently overreach and get a cold/ the flu, stuff like over 100 pull-ups daily, shoulder and bench pressing daily and multiple times in the day

I had a back injury last summer thats why i'm currently very low on weight for alot of exercises but I did 100kg squat/deadlift last year. Now I do more reps with lower weight but I need to be very careful since the doctor told me to avoid doing such things with my back. OHP is still okay though with about 50kg. And for bench I do the same. Reps is either 5x5 or 3x10 i try to mix it up a little.

Yeah I was thinking of lowering the weight and just doing more reps. This is also much safer for my back. But however I do not know what is the max. Instead of doing 3x10 should I lower the weight and do 2x20 or something or is that too much?

Sleep is essential for gains, same is nutrition, not just in quantity but also quality.
Get yourself a real work out plan, instead of just doing the exercises you feel like doing.
Full body workouts are recommended for beginners, you are lifting for 4 years, it's time to move on.
Do a push pull split, pick some exercises that you are comfortable with for each day, check out workout plans posted on this board and also the sticky for inspiration.
Gains are waiting for you.

>4 years
>50 kg bench
>at 95kg bodyweight

If you want aesthetics do body building exercises. Seems the focus on this site is strength based workouts that only get you big and strong never really aesthetic. I never do over head press never do deadlifts and my results seem to be better then those that do

Thank you, I will try to look into PPL. But the thing is, when I asked this before people told me to keep doing full body cause my "4 year work was nothing etc". So its a bit confusing. But I trust you and will look into PPL

You are weak and tall = dyel

yeah you got more than me, congrats!

thanks ill try to google some body building exercises

Yup. And my back is fucked. Thats why im here trying to get advice genius

You asked why you look dyel, there's your answer get stronger

Do 3x8 instead and focus on proper form.
Since you are rather tall I would recommend dropping deadlifts and squats since they are a pain for tall people. Do bend over rows / pullups / rows / lat pulldowns for back instead.

Trust me man body building will get you the results you want. Focus on isolation exercises an example. Monday chest Tuesday back Wednesday legs Thursday shoulder Friday bicep tricep. Add core training in as much as you want in that week. Also most my workouts are only about 30-40 minutes. I gaurantee you will look better doing that in 3 months then the four years you spent doing bulshit full body

no shit what the fuck do you think the point of this board is?

am i gonna get enough reps with 3x8 then?

I shuold probably stop with deadlifts since they fuck up my back too much. But the thing is, my doctor told me no deadlifts but my physical therapists told me to do deadlifts. So everyone is telling me something else and its a fucking pain in the ass to know what I should do now.

Bend over rows fuck up my back even more I tried those a few times but thats not my exercise. Sit down rows should be fine right?

That low of a weight would be insanely low for someone 1 year into lifting. You are 4 years in. Of course you don't have the muscles you want. Is this a troll post? You look dyel because you practically don't even lift. Get your lifts up ffs.

Dude you're just straight up larping right now. No one's body would be that bad after 4 years of lifting so either you haven't been lifting for 4 years or you really just lift once a week.

You have no arm definition, no traps, no shoulders and barley a chest. It doesn't look like you've lifted a weight in your life, even dyel whose been lifting for 6 months with poor diet and "shit" routine has more definition than you.

Post body

Thanks ill save this.

Been tired of full body for so long anyway so it makes sense to try something new

lol im obviously bringing my lifts up but like I said that back injury fucked me up. I was squatting 100kg last year but then I fucked up my back and was sick for nearly a year. I did do some lifting but nothing heavy, mostly was for rehabilitation

learn to read.

pretty snarky coming from such a fucking MONG
read the sticky retard
PROGRESSIVE
OVERLOAD
CALORIC
SURPLUS
christ

This about 165lb

Attached: _20190113_035105.jpg (3274x3858, 1.27M)

That doesn't explain why before your injury, 3 years into lifting you were DLing 100kg. For reference, I am 10 months into lifting and I am DLing 183kg. Not trying to weak-shame you here, but clearly there is something wrong.

obviously that doesnt work when you need to be very careful with your back

for biceps etc its fine but i cant even pick up a fucking book from the floor without back pain sometimes

Would love to say learn to bait but people are biting.

Upload a another picture

100kg squat is pretty good. Deadlift I only started doing after 2 years into training so its not strange that this one wasnt as heigh.

After 10 months 183kg? You are probably way shorter than me

What do you think is bait?

>165lbs

You are a twink unless you are 5'3

I am 5'10. No, 100kg squat is not pretty good, at any height. And you telling yourself that is probably part of why your lifts are so low. If you are limited due to injury then you need to work around those limitations. But be honest with yourself. 100kg dl/squat and 50kg bench/press are almost starting numbers. You have a real problem somewhere, and I think it is in telling yourself "good enough" when no, not even close to good enough.

Sure thing buddy how about you post a pic? Also im trying to shed a few pounds I like how shredded I am at around 160. Im 26 the op is also young I Beleive more weight comes with age there's no need to rush and focus so much on the number when the results are clearly visible

>am i gonna get enough reps with 3x8 then
yes, you have always at least 2 exercises for one muscle group. adjust the weight so that you barely manage to do 3x8 for the full workout.
>Sit down rows should be fine right
sure, but considering the back pain is it located in the lower back area?
I would suggest to look into the video of athlean x to backpain, the exercises there helped me a lot.
Your whole workout which includes cardio, stretching (preferrably with therabands) and the lifting exercises (about 6 to 8) should take between 1 and 1.5 hrs, depending on your rest times.

im not telling myself good enough, i want to improve myself. Otherwise I wouldnt post my fucking body on Jow Forums knowing damn well that people would state the obvious that I already know (that I look like shit after 4 years)

The problem is, I wanna lift heavier, but my weak as fuck back is preventing myself from progressive overloading my deadlifts and squats which are the most important exercises.

user, it's not about how much you eat, and what you eat, it's also WHEN you eat. 2500kcal a day + lifting and you're not even shredded nor muscular.
Seems like a problem in the Growth Hormone department. Since you're tall, i assume it's not genetics. Since you eat diary, i assume it's not a lack of Arginine. It could be 3 things:
1. Fucked up meal timings - don't eat exactly after workout, eat 1h after, because the surge of glucose will stop hgh production. And don't eat late (after 8pm), same reason, only hgh production in the first 2h of sleep is even more important.
2. Fucked up hgh system - you acquired a mutation or something similar, causing your arginine-citruline-hgh-igf1-receptor cascade to not function properely
3. You lied in the OP - you don't lift heavy enough, you eat like shit, etc

For other possibilities: how big is your dick, are you sexually active, are you gay, and do you get morning woods? Maybe you're just low test, but even if that were the case, you would be at least shredded with said regimen

my whole back is fucked. Now I have lower left back pain and I cant even pick up the ez curl bar to start doing bicep curls without having pain in the bottom left of my back. Yesterday the upper right part of my back was fucked. I want to life heavy, I would do anything toi fucking do squats and deadlifts RIGHT NOW but I cant cause of this shit. Im scared that I will injure myself again and then im sick at home again for a few months and I just got a new job that I like so I dont wanna stay sick at home cause i fucked up my back again.

Ill look into those athlean x videos

Two things:

Not eating enough cals
Low T, high E. You're gay.

What makes them the most important in your opinion? It depends whta you want if you want visible results I really don't believe those are the most important if you wanna be strong then sure otherwise wtf I don't get people on this board

Avoid deadlifts and squats, also avoid trying to simply lift as much as possible, this mindset will give you injuries.
Incorporate a variety of different exercises in your workout to put different loads on your muscles, this is very important for building muscle. Dont just do the same compound exercises over with no variation.

Thanks for your post

1)I work late shifts so I get home at midnight, I sleep soon after but I need the meals at night to function properly
2) I have no idea what a hgh system is or any of those other things, i'll save your post and look into it when i get home
3) i probably dont lift heavy enough but thats mostly for squats/deadlifts because of my fucked up back. For other exercises I do lift as heavy as I can, even to failure.

My dick is pretty good, sexual active not so much, no not gay, yes morning woods but not as much as I used to when I was young. Low test I dont think so

Not sure about low T, now I kinda wanna get it measured.

2500 calories for 6'5 guy
Eat way more train harder

>4 years of lifting
>Looks dyel
>Only 50kg bench
>0 Defintion
>Knows nothing about lifting after 4 years
>Says he was skelly but somehow bulk to 95kgs just on 2.5k cals
>Does the same routine for 4 years, I think it's safe to say everyone changes it atleast once within 4 years
Mate you're full of absolute shit, you're able to obtain a better body than this by doing 100 pushup a day for 6 months. You could be a labourer and never hit the gym and still have better body than this. No matter how shit your routine is your able to gain muscle with any form of physical active.... You look like you haven't lifted a weight before.

It's obvious you have never stepped foot in a gym and were to embarrassed to ask for advice without some bullshit back story.

not sure what makes the most important, they used to be my favorite and felt good, also they were the heaviest so good ego-lifts. Also you train your whole body with them. But now I cant do them alot anymore which is really demotivating. Its also demotivating when you have severe back pain and cant even tie your shoes without pain and people on Jow Forums tell you you're not lifting heavy enough. Im trying to better myself otherwise I wouldnt be here

3k+ cal, supersets, more volume
you look dyel

Okay, I get that, and like I said, if you are limited due to injury then you need to work around those limitations, but there is a root cause somewhere. Why is your bench just 50kg? Doing a flat bench, your back problems should not be a factor, yet that weight is also super low. And again, before your injury your lifts were super low, and not because of your back. Why is that? I recommend that you do some reflecting and figure out why your lifts were and are so low, without using your back as an excuse. If you aren't honest with yourself, how will you overcome your obstacles?

Yeah, also keep in mind. T is produced by: quality sleep, IF, Heavy lifts, and SATURATED FAT FROM FOOD(probably the most important part).

thanks, i guess im just hallucinating then

retard

lower back pain is often caused by a muscular instability. the hips are what provides stability for your lower back.
here is the video
youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
If your back is already fucked then avoid doing deadlifts and avoid doing squats they compress and damage your spine.
Replace them with other exercises.

>Why is your bench just 50kg?
i always did DB press cause I was told it was better for your balance/stabilizers and never barbell press. Only started doing that last month

im honest with myself, i know im shit thats why i post here but the problem is I lift as heavy as I can. People here are pretending like im nto trying to sweat, i literally lift as much as I can. I wanna grow, why the fuck would I post here if this wasnt the case?

You know I'm right, stay small maybe in another 4 years you'll have some shoulders.

with you being right you mean you stating the obvious like i did myself already when posting this thread?

yeah in that case thanks for your genius insight

What did you DB press? If it's also shit you have no excuse

Also you should not be going to failure, but 1-2 reps off of failure. As a weak DYEL you should be able to add a few pounds to your lifts each week. Forget about squats and deadlifts you obviously can't do them with your back problems.

Your late meals directly block hgh (human growth hormone) secretion, which is responsible for building muscle and burning fat.
Main stimuli for it's secretion are: low blood sugar (that's why you mustn't eat at least 3h before you go to bed, and that's why you exercise - to migrate GLUT4 receptors and lower fasting blood sugar), hypoxia/lack of oxygen (that's why you lift so heavy you barely breathe), acidic environment (lactic acid that causes muscle soreness after the training), arginine as an aminoacid (high protein/dairy/nuts intake), citruline as a supplement (arginine converts to citruline in the natural process)

Listen to this here, i'm finishing my masters in pharmacy and medical biochemistry in a few months

nah mate, there are plenty of people like this who don't have their shit down but have worked out for a long time and still look awful

Mate you're the one lying on a anonymous board.

I just want to know how you don't know anything about lifting after 4 years of doing it. I'm surprised you didn't even know what PPL was.

about 26kg per dumbell

how about i only eat low fat cottage cheese before bed? I have heavy job and work till midnight so i need the food at night. I try to avoid carbs hours before bed

cause not everyone that lifts for 4 years also spends all his free time browsing fitness baords.

also im not lying but whatever you like to think. please leave the thread then

Look awful but you can still see some defintion. This bloke has none, that doesn't happen no matter how much his routine sucks.

do I really have no definition at all?

I was convinced i at least had a LITTLE. Even normies tell me sometimes but then again they could just be trying to be nice

So when you find a new hobby you do 0 research and go straight in but somehow know what full body workout is.

>100kg Squat/Deadlift
>Yeah I was thinking of lowering the weight
nigga if you go any lower the bar will fly away

Do I need to repeat my whole previous comment? Be honest about WHY, not WHAT. The what is that you are not lifting a reasonable amount of weight. But WHY? What iis the reason for your bench being so low, what is the reason for squat and DL being so low pre-injury? That is the question I am saying you need to be honest with yourself and answer.

there is a difference between knowing basic english words or nothing abbreviations

Jesus this body looks like absolute shit

>go to gym 3-4 times a week lift as heavy as I can

Elaborate?

>put heavier weight on
>never walk again this time

thanks

its not low. 100kg squat is what i could do without failure. any more and i couldnt finish it

lol

also the why is what im trying to find out.

Okay, at this point it's clear you're not ready to be honest about the source of your weakness. So I'm done with this thread. Best of luck, OP.

Okay, that'sbetter. But you are the one with all the data here. Think deep, without using excuses like I have seen you do above.

>think deep

no offense dude i understand youre trying to help but if thinking would help i wouldnt need to fucking ask online

>how come i dont lift heavy

i pick things up and lift as much and many I can without dropping it on my head. How is that for an answer? Why cant I do more? Cause I will drop it on my head. I envy guys being able to "lift twice as much in 2 months time" etc but im not even sure if they are speaking the truth when its obviously this hard for me

>100kg squat at your height and weight

This has to be bait. Ive literally just started the gym at 5'9 / 145lbs and squat that

I'm 178 cm and my maintenance is around 2800kcal, you clearly need to eat more.

I'm not that other guy but I've officially clocked out. If you want to be a dickhead go ahead. Enjoy another 4 years of nogains

>want to be adickhead

i said no offense

>just think what youre doing wrong lmao!

oh thats it case closed

you understand that its much easier for manlets to lift heavy cause they have much shorter strokes

basic physics

>He starts asking himself after 4 fucking years while looking like that

Seriously this has to be bait. I was getting impatient after 2 months of going hard, I looked in the mirror every day while flexing.