No I don't have a perfect flat stomach or a Kardashian booty but I am still a human being and deserve respect like all...

No I don't have a perfect flat stomach or a Kardashian booty but I am still a human being and deserve respect like all humans. There's more to life to being fit and there's more than one healthy body type. You can't judge someone's health just by looking at them.

Attached: 1553432195843.png (555x652, 309K)

another quality thread by a larping 19 year old male

Yep I know but I still have to say

>more to life than being fit

Dropped.

>I'm living trash, but respect me because I'm, grill

Actually, you can say a lot about someone's personality and lifestyle just by glancing at them. But you have to know what you're looking for.

>here's more to life to being fit and there's more than one healthy body type

wrong you dumb fucking FAT thot

I am not a Thot, a toastie or a whore. I am a modern sexually liberated woman who will not apologize for her size.

Post body

cope

>You can't judge someone's health just by looking at them.
You can actually. Physical appearance is a very, VERY good indication of health.
>I am still a human being and deserve respect like all humans
You dont "deserve" respect for existing. Respect is earned. One way to earn respect is by being abled to take responsibility for your life and taking care of yourself. Good looking people literally deserve more respect, and thats a good thing. It stimulates people to be their best selves.

This is a fitness board though

>I am still a human being

Attached: W.png (314x274, 2K)

Not all human beings deserve respect

You wanna be fat and proud, go ahead. My penis however will never become erect in your presence no matter how much makeup you have on, how perfect your teeth are, or how good your personality is. I and most other men will always be physically repulsed by a fat body.

Well then you're missing out

Attached: femanonHere.jpg (450x305, 40K)

cope s'more tubby

>sexually liberated

Attached: 1549520939665.jpg (762x900, 161K)

Attached: 1550187586378.jpg (680x794, 227K)

based wrongposter

Attached: 1537899866729.png (755x629, 625K)

Leave this lady alone, stop body shaming fit, you have gone too far

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA LMAO

>"Your loss"

That only works when you're right. If you have to spend 24 hours a day convincing everyone then you're inherently wrong or everyone else is delusional. And I dont feel delusional

What a fucking unit

Attached: bait.jpg (1365x765, 169K)

obviously, otherwise they would just call "living" "being fit". There are two different names for the two different concepts. Generally, you can tell by the differences in the spelling that the names are different.

roll

Based people poster

>You can't judge someone's health just by looking at them
and there you're wrong, appearance of body and face says everything about health

I'm fat and fabulous. My make up and clothes are on point. I'm amazing in bed and I make delicious club sandwiches

Stay coping that you could never get with a girl like me

>I am not a toastie
sure thing

I'm fresh faced and fabulous

Why don’t you dump that Chad with the six pack abs who pumps and dumps you and instead get with the fat, sweaty bearded incel who’ll be devoted to you? You share the same body type, you like the same kinds and amounts of food. Give him a try!

PS- if you really love him, find out what anime character he likes best. Then dress up as her. Doesn’t matter how much you have to squeeze into that tiny costume; he’ll love each and every bit of you that’s straining at the fabric.

Mediocrity is still rewarded.

Attached: D0O_UytWsAAFL0a.jpg (1079x1118, 115K)

Attached: D0O_VJsXgAAOi6c.jpg (1079x1079, 161K)

>I'm lazy
>I deserve respect

Attached: 1480818972312.jpg (306x306, 20K)