how do I get a gf

Attached: 34235362.jpg (185x273, 10K)

Focus on improving urself
Don't focus on getting laid
Ull get laid after you improved urself
enough
Having a good Tinder profile also helps

Execution.

Go up to a girl. Talk to her. Ask her out. If things seem okay. Date her. If not, move on.

Lots of dudes get paralysis by analysis. Don't let feelings or doubt hold you back. Ever.

Going to sound stupid but when I finally stopped wanting one I got one. I got my first girlfriend 2 months before my 21st birthday

Getting a decent gf is hard, you have to talk with bunch of thots, go on retarded shit dates, probably kiss them and sex them, then find out most of them are whores, until you find a decent girl

tinder > go on date > be succesful > gf
Club > get number > go on date > gf
Have friend > ask out > go on date > gf

>don't focus on getting laid
>but also have a good tinder account

U dont get one.
U gwt gotten by one by being social, and maxing out your looks.
Most ppl aim for alpha etc. But your aim should be to be average.
Since average is actually product of most competent traits.
Just be average. Investigate averagness and become it. Become nothing special, in any way. A ghost. But youll have a gf.
The problem is you feel like an individual. Just copy what everyone does. Make social media accounts and have popular opinions. But not too much since that is out of ordinary. Insert few special traits to make u appear ordinary.

>Do degenerate shit and get a whore gf

sure bro, thats why most of you guys ended up getting cheated on, if you want a good gf you got to find her anywhere but clubs and tinder

most people go to clubs and have tinder accounts and are not necessarily degenerates because of that

Its not really most people and lets say most people does that shit, doesn't make it less degenerate
You are basically going for a GF that is exposed to the prime Chads in your city if your girls is on tinder and clubbing, of course she gonna cheat on you because its already in here nature to sleep around

Stop listening to your priest for advice while you suck him off.

Weak bait

So you only trust your woman to not cheat on you because she's not around chads? A loyal woman will not cheat regardless

Where do you meet decent girls then?

Have you ever been around women? Women with tinder and clubbing thots?
You got no idea whats happening unless you actually been there and done that, if you a goodlooking guy you would know whats really happening with these thots

Also take my advice as you want, im talking from experience, of course not all girls that goes to bars are thots, but majority of them are, and the ones that does it almost weekly are definitely, but yeah

On 4channel, most likely on the Jow Forums imageboard.

But I don't like Jow Forums

Attached: 1526399519327.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>Strive to be normal
What a way to be mediocre, OP should try to be the best person that he can be in everything.

What i tried to say is be looking for gf but don't become obsessed with getting gf

Listen faggot, meeting girls is done everywhere, your trip to supermarket is a potential to meet a nice qt, your gym session is a potential gf area, your waiting on a bus can get you a gf, your walking around campus can get you a girl
Stop being small minded and thinking there is only 2 ways of meeting girls, tinder and clubs
Sure its easiest but nothing good comes easy faggot

Then deep down you know you really want to find a man.

unfortunately I have been around cheating women in clubs etc. men too for that matter.

My point is I come from an area where pretty much every normal person (whore or non whore) has had a tinder at one point and clubs

Don’t she’ll only rip your heart out

1/2/3/4 you'll get one in the mail

Just don’t give a shit. The more you care the less girls are interested in you

Attached: image.jpg (1293x1293, 1.21M)

thanks user, you're right

ok retard faggot

Looksmaxx so much you become hot. That's what I did at least

Hang out with people, eventually there'll be a person that likes you and you'll like her.

I had sex for the first time a couple of months ago and now I don't even care about sex, I still suck at creating relationships because I'm socially awkward around girls. But that's partially because I try to think before I speak and not say something retarded. It also doesn't help that I'm a skinny average looking dude.

Attached: image0.jpg (3264x2448, 574K)

>around girls
You need to learn that then. Make female friends. Just treat them like you would a male friend. And then it'll be easier to interact with girls that you want to date.
The trick is to separate girls into two groups and treat them entirely differently. Friends are friends and you treat them as such. Potential partners are something entirely different. DO NOT make friends with a potential partner. Show that you're interested from the get go.
And for the love of god, don't try to date your friends, that's just impolite.

nice way how to get accused of sexual harassment

Lol imagine seriously dating a used up tinder whore. Tinder is for women that got fucked one too many times, got left like trash by some guy who realized his time was better spent somewhere else, and got on tinder to fill their holes

Attached: 1547279496413.jpg (324x240, 22K)