Pointy Elbow Syndrome

Do I work triceps more? or am I just fucked by genes

Attached: IMG_5141.jpg (640x1136, 130K)

WebMD is saying its cancer

have you tried working out at all?

Why even show off your arms if females have bigger ones than you?

its because youre skinny dumb fucking idiot faggot shit

eat more and work on triceps bicep forearms not that hard

Attached: 1553020102338.png (350x302, 127K)

elbows are pointy?
holy shit OP

Nice gains, how much you curl bro?

Youve got pretty pointy elbows mate. How long have you actually been lifting though? Be paitent and keep going and i’m sure you elbow will be less noticeable.

What triceps? Yes, work out more, mate.

bro, do you even lift?

You're probably skinny fat. Do a lot of arm exercises and eat a slight caloric deficit

Try working triceps first

I'm sorry OP but it's genetic. You have a rare growth called elbow. Thoughts and prayers.

So these are the people who ask "Is it genetic". People who workout twice a week for a month

Lift user. Your elbow will always be an elbow, but it will be less prominent if you lift

It's called DYEL user, not pointy elbow syndrome

It's fixed by eating at least 3500 calories per day and actually lifting.

>Inb4 OP turns into a fatass because of your arbitrary calorie goals that don't reflect their body or needs

Okay first thing is if you are actually insecure about this you need to get a life. Second you don't lift and should be wearing a long sleeve shirt to hide your embarrassing excuses for arms.

>Jow Forums gives people such high standards that people are self conscious about their sort of weird elbow

You got skinny arms, OP, means you need to eat more.

Why doest it matter, with those pathetic twig arns
Go lift already

Ironically he's not self conscious of the one thing he should be, which is that he's obviously never picked up anything heavier than ten pounds.