Vitamin A, D3 and K2 are the trifecta of health and your deficient in all three, explain yourself

Vitamin A, D3 and K2 are the trifecta of health and your deficient in all three, explain yourself

Attached: bee_pepe_by_rarepepesforyou_daqx9gb-pre.jpg (818x977, 78K)

I eat raw liver and spend a healthy amount of time in the sun, I'm good.

If I gave a shit about my health, do you think I would visit this hell hole frequently?

A and K are in raw spinach. Basically everything is in raw spinach and uou should be eating spinach salads daily. Whenever they mention some meme food like bananas and potassium it's usually higher in spinach.

For vit D basically everyone should supplement unless you're a Norwegian roofer in texas but that guarantees that you will get multiple skin cancers and look ancient at 40

You don't digest most of the spinach so you would have to eat a fuckload of it every single day just to be get enough micro nutrients.

Rather just take a few bites of liver and you're good.

liver is disgusting

>You don't digest most of the spinach so you would have to eat a fuckload of it every single day just to be get enough micro nutrients.

False. You don't digest the fiber but if you actually chew and eat some fat ie salad dressing your body is incredibly efficient at absorbing nutrients. That's literally what it's evolved to do. We're also talking about fat soluble vits so it has all the way to the distal ileum to digest and soak those up.

So you're telling me you should actually put the dressing on your salad? I thought most dressings were unhealthy as fuck.

>your body is incredibly efficient at absorbing nutrients
From animal food, yes. Not so much from vegetables.

Get healthy dressing or make your own at home, mongo. Dont buy goopy ranch bullshit

Spinach has k1 not k2 and good luck getting retinol from spinach, it's probs just some meme vitamin that gets converted in the body to retinol at like 5%

You're actually stupid and totally unable to see nuance. You don't know anything about the different vitamins and what affects their absorption

Cruciferous vegetables are so high in vit K that they interfere with warfarin therapy

I'd buy a cereal that contains all 3 at 100% DV

Does it exist?

K1 and K2 are completely different

Yes, high in K1, not in K2.

Has anyone seem those lookism threads where people literally change their face shape with vitamin k2

2 servings of spinach

It works, I have taken it in large doses for a year.

>norwegian roofer in texas

lol'd

Attached: 1530783822197.png (1332x1553, 206K)

checked

Post before and after, I am very skeptical

Attached: 1401114609120.jpg (816x816, 206K)

No one ever seems to post before and afters. Search these two things in Google though: Weston Price activstor x

And

vitamin k2 jaw site:raypeatforum.com

Are trips and quads not enough proof for you user?

no one wants to post their face on a mongolian basket weaving forum. best thing you can do is try it yourself, there's nothing to lose

WRONG.
And no this isn't K1

Attached: PicsArt_03-25-12.03.22.png (2048x2048, 732K)

>not taking gummy vitamins every morning to get 100% of your daily Vitamin A before you even get out of bed
feel sorry for you man

Nice beta carotene bro

>eating spinach every day
>oxalates in spinach cause kidney stone build up
>writhing in pain after years of this diet
heh, nothing personnel kid

I'm not

what non fermented foods contain K2?

A splash of olive oil and lemon juice with salt and pepper is fine.

salad dressing is really easy to make.
juice a lemon. add some olive oil. salt and pepper.
I forget the ratios because I stopped eating leaves and stems so I stopped making dressing.

eggs

how many do I have to eat and what should be my RDA of K2?
do they have to be cooked or raw?

Eggs don't have enough... Unless you're Vince gironda. Buy Bronson triple play vitamin K

cronometer says eggs have fuck-all, but other websites say eggs have shitloads.
currently drinking 6 whole eggs a day, depending on what source I use online I can be meeting the RDA or I can be deficient.

just eat 50g of Edam cheese with some butter and get all you need

Or just eat a handful of dark leafy-green vegetables. Btw, the whole vitamin K1 vs. K2 distinction is a meme. Both transform into each other in the body, and the only difference is relative efficacy and half-life (with K1 being more potent but with a shorter half-life).

The only "vitamins" where the origin/form actually matters is vitamin D (where D3 supplementation is best in absence of sunlight) and omega 3 fatty acids (where DHA/EPA is preferable to plant-based ALA). Everything else is just asking for an overdose if you aren't careful with how you incorporate it into your daily routine, and would be a needless and pricy expensive if you already eat a good diet.

STOP READING

just take a daily multivitamin, ignore every post above and below this one

EXIT THREAD

Attached: 2-male-police-officer-holding-stop-sign-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x1067, 288K)

>multivitamin meme
brainlet. not necessary if you have a good diet. enjoy pissing way $30 a month for a (((bioavailable))) multivitamin.

So I finally found a small russian store that sells canned Cod liver in its own oil
question is, do I only eat the livers, or do I also consume the oil for the extra vitamins?

post ignored

>>You don't digest most of the spinach so you would have to eat a fuckload of it every single day just to be get enough micro nutrients.
>False. You don't digest the fiber but if you actually chew and eat some fat ie salad
What about egg? I've been making lots of spinich quiche for breakfast lately, is that fatty enough?

Just get those cod liver oil pills for A, buy vit d3 drops and spread it on your balls and stomach, and eat eggs or buy pills for k2

ez pz lemon squez

If having salad with extra ranch keeps you from stuffing your face with fast food and other unhealthy options, then go ahead.

Eating healthy isn’t hard, keep it simple and consistent over complexity.

Attached: image.jpg (535x530, 343K)