How the fuck are people happy with having a gf?

How the fuck are people happy with having a gf?

>Have had about 8 girlfriends, 25 years old now.
>Every time i have a girlfriend, after a month, when we go out to the beach, or night market
>Suddenly realize how i could get so much better, how much girls are out there that look way better
>Keep picking out flaws from girlfriend
>Find girlfriend looks plain as fuck compared to all the other girls
>Don't find her as attractive anymore
>Lose interest in sex and let the relationship flop

Keeps happenings.

Attached: 6cf.jpg (575x523, 66K)

It's clearly because you're gay

That's just pretty immature.

Imagine actually a real relationship where you are still attracted to them to traits OTHER than just attractiveness. When you actually like them then you won't leave them because your initial fleeting lust fades.

Try looking for people who share your interests. Currently I suspect that you are pretty boring and have no interests, hence you blaming all the women as opposed to yourself.

thats because you are an ugly faggot and cant date qt girls

>Try looking for people who share your interests.
this is a meme

This, git gud faggot

And this is the thought process of a woman

there is more to relationships than looks, maybe one day you will be mature enough to realize this

Not him but
>qt grill
>annoying personality

>average looking grill
>fun personality

Every fucking time. Not sure what to do about that.

Have you tried being with a girl because of other reasons than sex appeal?

>GFs ugly uninteresting thots
>huh duh why can't i keep interest

lel, try not dating average girls you ugly faggot

Same age and situation here but i've only dated 3 girls. I just do casual fwb type of stuff now which seems to be what you're looking for. I don't want to get in a relationship with a girl who's not 10/10 (even then i'd probably get bored)

I have been in a happily married for 8 years now, with her for 12. I agree with this, we share some interests, but more importantly we share common values. Both white, college educated, same religious denomination, both from midwest, and from agricultural heavy families. I also respect her for her traits. We did not have many common interests, but we have cultivated those. We now play DnD together of all things and neither of us did before.

It's not. If you don't care about her interests and vice versa, you have very little to talk about. Plus you will get bored when the other person starts talking about it.

How the fuck did you reach 25 without figuring out that a consumerist mindset doesn't make one happy?
Maybe it would be better if you didn't date for a few years. You are going to repeat the pattern ad infinitum

Maybe treat a gf as a person rather than fucking property? Jesus Christ, you might be better off buying a car.

Be kind and don't act like you are some enlightended Buddha. The mindset he describes is everywhere. Every form of media conditions you to commodification. Peers think like this. It's hard to escape it

>He fucks ugly girls

Attached: 1516144359531.png (1879x1384, 571K)

>He fucks
Good one.

This. My wife and I don’t have much in common and are very much in love. Only thing you really need is a personality that’s roughly simile to yours but still different

What a faggot. Who even cares about looks? In 20 years you'll both be ugly but you can always spice up your sex life. When you love someone you don't care about how they look and I know some faggot's gonna come in here and say "lol chubby chaser goblin dildo" and obviously you have to be attracted to a girl and no, you don't want an ugly landwhale, but all girls have flaws man. If you don't fall for her becuase of her imperfections, don't even chase it, you shallow fuck. And no, I'm not white knighting women, because they are mostly retarded sluts, but the ones worth some effort are usually pretty amazing. The more effort you put in the more in love you'll be. And I've dated a few qts even just fucked some for a while, just to prove to myself I can get that. But it's not the path you want to go down. It's a cliché, but you really need to find someone special.

how old are you? i bet you are someone who defines his status over the amount and attractiveness of the females he gets.
a relationship that is solely based on physical attraction is neither healthy or sustainable.
grow up.

>ugly girls

Girls aren't ugly you fucking faggot, every girl is beautiful

This thread reads like reddit and s. oy. I thought you niggers were alpha males.

>a relationship that is solely based on physical attraction is neither healthy or sustainable.
Who's trying to sustain? Getting rid of them is usually the hard part

This

All women are queens

I really like my GF but she never wants kids.
Is gonna have to be over eventually.

Not sure if srs
If the girl im seeing doesn't make my dick hard everytime im around her, whats the point?
Sure relationships are more than just sex, but sex is so fucking important, if the girl im seeing doesn't have a completely wet pussy because of me, i get depressed
Attractiveness are a huge factor

I hate living with my girlfriend. She is getting fat and the sex is pretty bad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mine is already talking about marriage after 1,5 years...

>Getting rid of them is usually the hard part
"i have never seen what a vagina looks like in real life" - the post.
imagine larping this hard. you sure are a super cool "player" who has intercourse all the time.

Take note boys.

help me user

Attached: 1487250905461.png (1045x1028, 301K)

"I never get a call back because I can't perform in bed"- The Post

Good

Attached: pb2.jpg (1500x1000, 104K)

First of all is accepting that nothing will fully satisfy you and fulfill you. Once you realize that then you are free from it. "I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind."

>How the fuck are people happy with having a gf?
>Implying I'd ever be happy seeking one
Imagine cucking yourself like that. See pic related? Guys rail her from behind everytime she's gone to work, while her bf is getting lazy and fat drinking his daily portion of anti-gains aka alcoholic beverages.

Attached: rBrzJ.jpg (575x1024, 122K)

>Who even cares about looks?
your dick does.
>oh wait

r2_sun_near_border 1
cam_fov 80 hud_fov 80

No it doesn't plus I don't think with my dick. I get most irritated when girls just want me for my looks, so I simply don't want girls just for their looks simple as

My GF was beautiful, petite, big ass and was kinky but I broke it off with her after 5 years.

Why?

Because she didn't want to have children and at times I hated how she treated me and the relationship. Was always loyal but after a while it became soulless.

I'm not perfect but I know I can be truly happy with a big family, a respectful wife and achieving my dreams instead of a relationship that drags me down.

Fuck you OP, I would love a plain girl who is loyal, loving, respectful and wants a big family. Literally pure happiness

Attached: 1552186041541.jpg (441x600, 38K)