Day 5 of no alcohol

>Day 5 of no alcohol

Goddamn life is boring, how do you guys do it?

Attached: 1548380846053.png (817x920, 112K)

Instead of alcohol, I lift and talk to people. You should try it sometimes.

still drunk from a birthday night out lads

You sound boring as fuck.

Hope you had a good birthday user

Attached: 6B77956E-F39E-42C7-8B59-CA9FD9B3970F.jpg (1536x2048, 298K)

Smoking weed has zero caliores
When bulking make some weed oil for some 6 hour fun and to let your lungs heal
Mushrooms or LSD.
Kratom is a nice replacement (weak opiate like drug, leagl in US).
Could read a book in your free time if you want to quit using.
I'm reading some young adult book. No big words. Flows easily. Finishes fast.

Love it when people justify their self destructive tendencies by calling others “boring” for finding actual happiness. That being said, at least youre actually trying, so good on you.

Attached: D31722DE-CF1C-4865-822B-10F6303F3651.png (1031x1024, 115K)

>I lift and talk to people.
Look at this functional fuck everyone.

That's your main mistake.

Life isn't boring. You are.

You drink to make yourself less self conscious because you have nothing of worth to add. Go add value to yourself with hobbies and activities and you won't need the crutch.

user isn't the one that can't entertain himself without alcohol

Weed

Why speak like Mongo?

Too much drug abuse

I never used alcohol for entertainment. Just as a way to break the ice and make entertaining myself easier. Now just do the same things I used to(bars, house parties) but sober.

I eat. I lift. I smoke

Says a person who can only socialize with alcohol

DUDE

I don't know how you do it
I fucking hate the headache alcohol gives or even being drunk. I dont drink nor smoke

I'd forget alcohol even existed if it weren't for sadbros on this board tbqh, what's hard about not drinking user?

Lads, how do I get my friend to quit drinking? She's getting smashed from just a couple of beers, but doing it consistently every time we hang out. I can see in her all the same signs that I showed- too shy to sing until smashed, wants to talk personal stuff, but again, can only bring herself to do that when shitfaced.
Except I recognized this as destructive behavior years ago. She doesn't. How do I help?

Wish I can get shitfaced after 2 beers

I know, right? Last time I fell off the wagon I was drinking 0.7l of vodka a day with little to no effect.
Hmmm. Maybe she doesn't have a problem and I'm just projecting. Fuck.

try earning some money or learning cash-related stuff. imagine your dad holding his glock on the back of your head, you'll want to do what he forces you to do

Attached: clint_eastwood_by_rick_kills_pencilsd2q6gvd.jpg (600x608, 94K)

Not OP, but my dad preferred throwing bottles to threatening with a firearm.

I've been sober for 7 years. You have to really want it, then you'll actually change. I can give you some tips and advice if you want.

Attached: 1552637097936.jpg (750x992, 818K)

>7 years
Good for you, mate.

I still drink small amount before sleep, like 0.01l of vodka, and a total of 9 puffs of weed. I spend 2 hours in the gym every day and yet I can't fall asleep.

based tbqh

Trust me, it gets worse. Eventually, after 2 and a half months, finally, it starts to get better. Your only reason to live is to lift. Keep going. Is it worth it? Maybe. I'm at 3 months and 20 days. Keep going dude.