What eau de toilette do you use Jow Forums? Boss bottled for me

what eau de toilette do you use Jow Forums? Boss bottled for me.

Attached: 737052351100.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel_No._5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Falling for the expensive jewwater

Bought it just because of how cool Russel Crowe is. BE A MAN OF TODAY

Dior Sauvage EdP and La nuit de l'homme EdT

Green Irish Tweed lads

t. boomer with a real job so i can afford it

Attached: 4DEB37AC-354C-4BD8-B40C-B3B2D220D334.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm not a female or a faggot. I smell like sweat and cum like men are supposed to.

Tom Ford vanille Tobacco, anything else can eat shit and die

Fahrenheit and ideal edp

Dolce and gabana light blue

this, for warm weather. Estee lauder intuition for cold.

Attached: fragchart.jpg (1291x900, 198K)

Hermes. terre d hermes

>eau de toilette

Anyway, I've gotten tons of compliments when I started using Viking by Creed. So I'm sold on it for now.

why toilet? I use perfum

Channel allure sport
I like it a lot

Attached: 01BEA22F-0D3A-40EC-B951-A9CCC9DE256C.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Terre d hermes

Attached: coolwater.jpg (586x781, 82K)

The blue Versace one has always been good to me

>Chanel was not aware that the (((Wertheimers))), anticipating the forthcoming Nazi confiscations, had, in May 1940, legally turned control of Parfums Chanel over to a Christian, French businessman and industrialist Felix Amiot.
>At the end of World War II, Amiot returned Parfums Chanel to the (((Wertheimers))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel_No._5

Armani black code and Versace eros

Aventus Creed is literally a magic pussy magnet potion, however it is very expensive

based

Hugo Red, I get compliments all the time.

Cheap and good. My nigger.

Boss bottled master race reporting in
The only thing that sucks: you need to use tons of it. it evaporates very quickly

I use these 2 for winter

Attached: download.jpg (506x760, 43K)

got no idea what to use for summer though
I never liked any of the summer smells too much
any recs based on my taste?

Attached: download (1).jpg (700x700, 28K)

had this liked both.
now i dont use much,just cheap deodorant works for me.

Armani aquia de gio is absolutely patrician

Put lotion on the areas you’re gonna apply it, it lasts longer on hydrated skin

Attached: 322898-1001225081-2.jpg (1250x1500, 164K)

or maybe try not using EDT trash lmao

Attached: 1553140701552.png (720x722, 505K)

Dior Sauvage when I'm with the GF/going on a night out and some random David Beckam one for work

Thanks, will try!

thank

Attached: 1488885327759.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

based

Good shit. I'm planning to step up once I run out of my current bottle, but it'll be awhile.

Back to your containment board Jow Forums you raging faggot.

i wear this and don't worry about what women think of my fucking prebottled scent, faggot

Attached: 012044040898.jpg (1500x1500, 207K)

This

>Using a unisex cologne

One step away from being a tranny.

La nuit is too weak which is such shame since its easily one of the best affordable fragrances on the market

D@B Light Blue
Mr Burberry

yikes dude

For those of you who want to save big bucks. Use google express to find the cheapest price on any particular cologne. Bought a 6.7 fl oz light blue and a burberry for men 3.3 oz for a total of $58. Which is absurdly cheap considering those size bottles would run you $80+ each.

light blue. I like tom for noir and burberry for winter, but light blue is a great summer smell.

Versace Eros is good

Better advice, buy perfume at European duty free stores when you travel. It's literally half the price of what we pay in America

I live in America. not planning on leaving the country anytime soon.

Why tf would anyone care what your bathroom smells like

A*Men by Thierry Mugler

Attached: 147615.jpg (900x900, 95K)

Pic related for daily
>nights out
Dior sauvage
>fancy shit
Guerlain L'instant EDP

Attached: rocky mountain wood.jpg (600x600, 29K)

I own many colognes, and promise on my mother's life, these anons named the best ones. Armani code black is the one I get the most female attention from, but all have treated me well in life.

Black code*
And I forgot, the Versace one was NOT part of the colognes that are God tier. It sucks compared to the other ones posted

KOUROS GANG

CMON YOU WANNA SMELL BIG YOU GOTTA SPRAY BIG, 20 SPRAYS MINIMUM

Attached: 3365440003866_Kouros-Eau-De-Toilette-Spray_01.jpg (640x846, 27K)

usually rotate amongst Versace pour homme, l'homme ultime, mugler cologne, dior cologne. It's pretty hot in Florida. When it cools down I go for Bdc, AHSEE, and La nuit. Meme rotation but it gets the job done.

Attached: 1551456321746.png (491x392, 423K)

This is probably the most versatile affordable bottle imo. Palatable to everyone

Thoughts?

went full retard

Attached: b6263764-265f-4b2e-8582-fb3c33b420ca.jpg (1660x2546, 260K)

Fellow boomer. Wearing it right now. You know what's great? No one has ever mistaken it for Cool Water. The people who say GIT smells just like Cool Water are the ultimate beta cucks coping.

Ombre Leather 16 by Tom Ford, rebranded as just Ombre leather now since I think it was off the market for 2 years.

Oud Wood by Tom Ford.

The majority of people that have complimented me when I wore it has been younger girls under 25.

Tuscan Leather is fantastic, great scent.

I don’t really understand cologne anons. I’d rather just not have any extreme smell than wear a cologne that is too strong.

Not a Boomer but I'm disappointed in this thread. Creed is based.

Fucking agreed. Y'all need to get on some creed or Tom Ford at the very least.

I like it but the longevity SUCKS. At least on me. I spray it on and literally 30 mins later I can't smell even the slightest trace of it.

based creed boomers

Yep. Creed and TF are good, but most youngsters wont be able to afford it

I have GIT and Aventus, and a bunch of other small decants from Creed. I think the only Tom Ford I use is Tobacco Vanille and thats only for winter special occasions

Attached: diesel-only-the-brave.jpg (500x500, 139K)

what do you think of creed Himalaya? idrk when/where to wear it.. any recommendations

So you’re going to wear it best during the day time during warm weather seasons - best would be Spring time in north america - like the snow is melting and its not so cold anymore

its a good fresh clean scent... kind of serves the same purpose as GIT for me. i already have GIT so dont really need Himalaya

Fuck off Jew

Fahrenheit and Versace (the light blue one)

Attached: shopping.png (1300x1700, 741K)

This is what a gentleman should smell like

Attached: 209-77011643-L6317600_ALT10.jpg (1020x1328, 150K)

Step aside plebs, the real KANGZ are here.

Attached: 375x500.9828.jpg (375x500, 33K)

Diesel only the brave, or police original

thoughts on virgin island water? got a sample when i copped Bond No. 9 Bleecker St and am debating between virgin island water and aventus next.

Aventus no doubt.
Beyond a meme at this point and everyone and their grandmother owns a bottle but god damn, it never fails to amaze when you smell it.

>what is montblanc explorer
face it, nichefags, aventus' scent dna has hit the commercial market and will be as irrelevant as sauvage in a few years ahahahahahahaha

Whatever little free sample bottles I can find

Nichefag coming through

Attached: 9C45A89A-3BC1-4329-B924-B86610D379AD.jpg (2592x1936, 961K)

Tommy Bahama original

i like them both. aventus more fruity and playful

I like dylan blue right now, though apparently everyone here likes eros, might try it when it gets warmer out, if I want an alternative to cool water for summer at night anyway

Boss bottled is the fucking best

Back to your containment site /tumblr/ you raging tranny.

Young bloods need to recognize

Attached: 4fbe387c-f5e4-40ae-be0b-f2778e2ec2de_1.842ba96cd995f3e094b8a83d572dbccc.jpg (733x1594, 158K)