How do I into this mode?

Attached: D354DD06-F136-4782-95B9-59D0A0DA1B6A.jpg (640x864, 166K)

Could a Neanderthal have been crossed with something like an orangutan and then the offspring of that bred with a human? No way this is 100% homo sapien

There’s no hope for you, but if you mate with a gorilla maybe your kids can be like that

Eat bear cubs and ostrich eggs for breakfast.

In awe at the size of this lad

Attached: 63f.jpg (1052x1144, 162K)

He is/was a Russian waterpolo player
7 ft tall and around 300 lbs

Total unit

Dude makes Aquaman look like a Barnacle Boy.

Attached: i_021.jpg (570x339, 34K)

Georgian actually
But then part of USSR

Eat a frifge

haha imagine him fucking that kid in half haha gross

haha posters should be put down

Based soviet brand HGH.

he looks like carl jung.

head is so out of place.ჯორჯიან შითპოსტინგ.

Miring shoulder width

fukn yeti mode

Ayuwoki

I legit thought this was a kid posing with a Bigfoot statue at first

>Champion water polo player
>Carries around all that fat
>Covered in thick fur
>Still swims around on an international level
Is this some God tier Soviet resistance training regimen?

What's about swimming that makes your shoulders so wide?

Both his kids played for USSR team as well, one is an Olympic champion, so it's not just roids, had some crazy genes too

>Move your body by moving your whole arms in a very wide arc, working what connects them to your body, over and over in an environment much much denser than air
>Do this for hours covering great distances
>Hurr durr how come shoulders and arms big?
Are you also wondering why squats makes your quads big?

I thought it was the other way around. I thought athletes with wide shoulders were predisposed to be good at swimming. So all the top tier swimmers already have wide shoulders.

Roids or not, one can but only wonder how good he would be underwater if he's lean and entirely shaved. It's like he's working with power limiters carrying all those fat and hair around.

> It's like he's working with power limiters carrying all those fat and hair around
He's like 60 in the photo m8, he obviously didn't look like that during his peak. Here's a team pic, he's the one with a moustasche obviously

Attached: b6a0695326adec45fd369d081fdfade4.jpg (500x351, 35K)

The only player who didn't have to tread water the whole time, he just walked around.

That man is georgian.georgians are from caucasious region where people have around 7-8% nianderthal genes.they are generaly more muscular and hairy.

He is a machine

Attached: EIam6SW.jpg (640x953, 100K)

He doesn't look as freakish as a young man. Is the old pic photoshopped?

Is this shopped?

He's still hairy as fuck, though. It may not seem like it, but body hair is a real drag when you swim.

Based

the squating pose and angle makes him smaller than he is

It's shopped a bit IIRC, but he was still huge, 2meters tall, it's just kinda hard to compare when one photo is of an Olympic USSR team(big dudes on ton of gear) vs the one with a child after he got fat

This shit triggerd my PTSD.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>ტ
A FUCKING MOUSE

Lmao its georgian letter for T.also good thread op.

Absolute unit