Jow Forums autist threatens old man in gym

Which one of you mongloids was this lol

liveleak.com/view?t=Cagw6_1552978241

Attached: 1545485679744.jpg (316x320, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=Cagw6_1552978241
youtu.be/tL4NZaCyufI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Asian “masculinity”

I'LL BE BACK DOE

>It's another episode of middle aged asian man with glasses who looks like he works as an assistant manager at a Hertz car rental agency larps as a nigger because he grew up near LA in a moderately affluent suburb

Yikes!

Why are asians the most cope people on the planet?

AHAHAHAHAHA...haha....ha....>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaahAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA....oh ok that's enouA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy. I would love to kick his flabby ass

What do you call Asian niggers anyway? White niggers are "wiggers" but what are Asians?

nigooks

choclate noodles

chiggers

Yellow niggers/NPCs

Sounds like a bug that crawls under your skin to lay its eggs

He larps as a chicano you brainlet

mogged by the camera girl lmao

>liveleak.com/view?t=Cagw6_1552978241
boy would I love to teach this guy a lesson

>Trying to act tough when you look like this
What made him so angry?
the old dude being taller than him?

Attached: 20190325_170304.jpg (1440x2536, 978K)

I want the lady who filmed this to put her tits into my mouth

Saddest part is if he started swinging the old man probably would have killed him. I feel an incredible pity for the westernized asian male. They are shorter, weaker and in general physically inferior on so many ways to the average person that i genuinely feel bad for them. Insecurity is only a question of time.

why is this so specific, is this really such a big problem that this exact situation is really so prevalent in LA? Shit like this makes me glad the worst thing my state has is fat people and meth addicts

>that roastie trying to fight him

Honestly the cringiest part about the whole video

Nippers

me :)

Typical /fitizen.
Why are you maggots allowed out in public without your handlers?

Kek first Yang Gang, now this shit? Zoomers are seething after constantly being btfo
youtu.be/tL4NZaCyufI

Attached: 5D38DE36-8754-45E5-92C3-0A6B79546097.jpg (1024x682, 254K)

LA is just an all around shithole, albeit one with a lot of money.

Not gonna watch the video because this kind of trashy stuff always gives me painful second hand embarrassment, but is it explained why he threatened the old man?

>"stay the FUCK away from me"
>proceeds to approach him

5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off.
The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power.
Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

hmm bait or cope

Pasta

He looks like Greg from Malcolm in the Middle

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Uighurs.

I wish they started recording earlier. What could the old man have possibly done kek.

I knew he reminded me of someone

That old timer could probably kick that effeminate fat incel chinks' ass

That was me. I was having a bad day. I got perma banned from /mlp/ and the slurpee machine at 7/11 was out of my favorite flavors, all within a 24 hour period. I lost my shit.

>Nerdy autistic Asian acting like some black thug threatening an old man
How does one even end up like that?

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

You mean the one person in the gym with the balls to protect the old man from a tard rage?
The woman was cool

no retard, it wasn't