Every lift progressing

>every lift progressing
>bench stuck at 56.5kg
How the FUCK do you guys bench above your bw?

Attached: 1553208011784.png (184x208, 28K)

By being stronger than a 13 year old

1. Eat more
2. Deload 10%
3. If everything fails use microplates

Eat way more and train bench more
Yes it is really that simple

Try dumbbell press, incline bench, front and side raises

2 x 5 and then 1 x failure
don't grind the reps
afterwards burn out doing close grip bench for 3 x 8-10
After that do dips.

Pec deck flies

Converging chest press

Dips

Slow negatives to increase TUT

Loads of ways to get a better bench than that.

Also make sure your grip on the bar is wide enough to engage the chest fully. Too narrow and you'll be over-relying on the triceps.

show bobs

If you plateau on bench it's best to move over to flyes and weighted dips for a while. Make sure to end your workout doing bench burnout sets starting close to your working weight and deloading without pause

Deload, eat more, ensure your form is good.

It's possible and highly likely that your form isn't on point or you haven't deloaded and your body is overtrained

Because I used to be a skinny dyel and did chest 2-3x a week with a combination 5x5 + Strength Routine that I modified based on how I felt each workout and what I could accomplish that very day.

Eat more and work harder

Decline bench. Then do it anyway.

Same fucking thing with squat. Stuck at 165 lb. Im so bad at this exercise.

checked. do you primarily use decline bench, or do you only use it when your flat bench stalls? I personally prefer decline, but would be hesitant to use it for working sets when I don't have a spotter because you would die.

Attached: manlet.png (602x578, 133K)

How long do you keep this deloaded 10% for if you're like 1 rep off a 5 rep max?

Do it more often or increase accessory work. Do strength sets of 1-3 reps, eat more when you train heavy etc.

It is literally impossible to plateau if you are learning and exercising properly. It gets complicated but you need to learn about cause/effect

I had a mental block for a while, finally got a friend to yell at me while I benched to break my block

sounds pretty hot senpai.

65kg bench at 16

op here
i forgot to say i'm three years younger than legal age
gonna enjoy my ban i guess

eat more
switch to 5x5 at a lower weight
focus on having a huge arch in your back
train triceps moderately on days when not performing bench press

You deload 10% and then work your way up, +5lbs every workout

based

ROTATOR CUFF STRENGTHENING