Is there any way to lose weight without feeling hungry?

Is there any way to lose weight without feeling hungry?

Attached: 1424229358160.gif (500x500, 137K)

drink watter fatass

500kg DNP/day plus fasted, dehydrated cardio, then eat 3 baguettes

Unironically, DNP
Just eat what you eat now, get some extra carbs in, take DNP for a week and tada
You will lose 10lbs of fat in a week

Several ways.

More water in your diet. Instead of a plate of food, have a bowl of soup. Eat ice (there are various very low calorie flavourings out there, add some so that it doesn't get incredibly dull). Drink fruit tea and low-calorie squash. Get a water filter and drink actually tasty water. Eat whole vegetables with a high water content. Take fibre pills followed by a big glass of water so they swell in your belly.

Eat lots of low-calorie, high-volume food like green vegetables, and high-satiation food, like meat and egg whites. I find adding a lot of spices to meat makes it more satisfying in small portions and cause you to drink more water / eat some ice.

Keto diet works for some people. If it doesn't try fasting instead; you will lose some gains, but also a lot of weight and in my experience, if you do it right, you don't feel hungry most of the time. When the hunger does come on strong, turn to:

Appetite suppressants. Most of them are bad for you in one way or another, so you need to balance pros and cons. Nicotine lozenges are actually pretty effective and safe, but very habit forming and may diminish in effect over time. Caffeine works only if you are sensitised to it by staying off it for a couple of weeks first and messes with your sleep. Amphetamines, modafinil and cocaine are all habit-forming, unhealthy and fuck with your sleep too, but do work. LSD just generally fucks you up mentally for a while (although it may also help with depression) but sometimes blocks appetite.

If you are willing to risk shitting yourself, there are some options for making food not digest very well. A large dose of insoluble fibre along with slow digesting food (protein tends to digest slowest, simple carbs the fastest) will make you shit it out before you absorb all the nutrients. There are also things which stop you absorbing carbs or fats, but they are generally illegal so you run the risk of being sold fake goods, plus their long-term health effects are unknown.

Swallow sweetcorn whole

Amfetamine

An alternative approach to taking fewer calories in is to use more.

The most popular and healthy option is simply exercise. Unfortunately, it is also horribly inefficient, with several hours of difficult activity needed to raise your energy expenditure by a few hundred calories.

Exposing yourself to low temperatures is also inefficient and can be unpleasant depending on your preferences. However, it does make a bit of a difference; running outdoors in cold weather with light clothing, sleeping nude with a window open in winter, generally wearing less, cold showers, ice baths and so on both burn calories and encourage some of your fat to turn into 'brown fat', which raises your base metabolic rate.

Anabolic steroids won't make you lose weight by themselves, but they will help you work out more and build muscle, which will lower your body fat percentage.

Finally, there is DNP. This shit has good odds of completely fucking you up, but if you get away with it you can get lean while eating loads. I'd say generally speaking amphetamines, fasting and testosterone injections are a safer alternative.

Amphetamines.

With MDMA you feel no hunger at all for like 10 hours.

>several hours of difficult activity needed to raise your energy expenditure by a few hundred calories
>delusional hamplanet actually believe this
One hour on an elliptical is about 600 calories. Doing that 5-6 days a week increases your TDEE by At LEAST another 500/day on top of that, and you end up needing less sleep when you exercise daily because you actually fall asleep quickly and get deeper sleep, so it literally does not take any net time whatsoever. Quit making excuses to be fat.

>using up 500calories a day increases your dailyr caloric need by 500 calories
Wow user

Don’t do this. I’d rather be fat than a crack head any day. Eat foods higher in protein and chug down a ton of water. You’ll be fine user.

Really? I'd rather be addicted to fets than be fat. Comparing them to crack is pretty weird as well, different level of addictive.

Unironically fast.
You won‘t feel hungry and you‘ll get results.
Make sure to only drink unsweetened electrolyte solution to prevent feeling like shit when not esting for long periods.

Go whole foods with minimal meat until your tastebuds reset and you don’t constantly crave sugar, salt, and fat

>One hour on an elliptical is about 600 calories.
The calorie estimators on those machines are not accurate and usually overestimate by quite a bit. Compare actual time on them to weight lost and you will see that they only do a few hundred calories an hour at best. Boosting your resting energy expenditure through exercise really doesn't really have that level of effect either.

Even if you were right, it's maybe one more meal a day for an hour of cardio. That isn't going to make a significant dent in the hunger of a chronic overeater; the increased appetite from exercise will make them eat at least enough to make up for any energy burned. You have to control your eating and in order to control your eating you have to control your hunger.

I push myself hard at the gym six days a week and still have to follow a very strict appetite-control diet (i.e. masses of protein, no carbs except vegetables, minimal fat, extra fibre and water) to feel at all comfortable during a cut. Exercise alone will not do it unless you have a low appetite to start with.

If you need to restrict that hard to cut you may have a thyroid issue
I cut on like 2600 calories at 6’3

I'm not just talking about the calories burned durring the exercise, you fucking retard. You might burn 600 calories during the hour of exercise, but you also burn a fuck of a lot more calories throughout the day afterwards, in addition to the initial 600 as a result of your metabolism increasing from the exercise. This doesn't apply as much if you only exercise once or twice a week though. The more regular and intense the exercise, the more your TDEE increases over time. When your body is constantly in a state of mild recovery, it's constantly using more calories. This is basic shit. Literally any fucking TDEE calc will explain this.

Attached: 1553200409290.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

You're absolutely delusional. Keep making excuses and you can enjoy staying fat while "starving" yourself. You've clearly earned it.

OMAD + minimal carb, or just plain extended snake juice fasting. Your body only releases ghrelin(the hormone that makes you feel hunger) around the same time you normally eat each day. If you only eat during a 1-2 hour window each day, you'll only get hungry during that window, after a few days. Carbs also tend to make you hungry again faster than fats and protein. You can easily exploit all of this. If you find it hard, then gradually reduce carbs and shorten your feeding window over a couple of weeks. Once you're at a 1-2 hour feeding window and are either in ketosis or close to it, it's extremely easy to switch to a prolonged fast, because you will only get hungry during your old 1-2 hour feeding window for the first 3-4 days. After that, you won't get any hunger pangs at all and can fast for as long as you want, as long as you keep your electrolytes up with snake juice. This also preserves muscle far better than a deficit becuase your HGH goes up around 1800% and your testosterone by about 220% on an extended fast. This has been verified several times by the European journal of medicine and Cole Robison has even proven using DEXA scans that its possible to lose 0g of muscle on a 20 day fast if you continue light resistance training while fasted.

I'm a big dude, and I eat a lot, but if you eat shit like broccoli, cabbage, peas, and corn, you'll feel full with fewer calories. Add lean meat into that, like chicken, and you're golden.

Now, if you do that long enough, you're eventually going to feel drained as fuck. I haven't figured out my personal solution to that yet, but I just kind of accepting that parts of cutting.

If you have a lot of sodium in your diet, you're going to retain the fuck out of water weight, but if you keep records of things, you'll see instead of gradual loss, you'll stall, plummet, then stall, plummet again, and so on and so on.

>thinks calculators and machines are a better way to measure actual energy use than observed fat loss
>calls other people retarded and delusional

Attached: Madame_Francois_Buron,_1769,_by_Jacques-Lous_David_-_Art_Institute_of_Chicago_-_DSC09457.jpg (2957x3496, 2.97M)

lose your best friend

High protein. Like 40% of Calories from protein.

>You're absolutely delusional. Keep making excuses and you can enjoy staying fat while "starving" yourself. You've clearly earned it.
So, according to you, doing a lot of exercise while also eating a strict diet (and observing a steady weight loss while also feeling good enough that I feel I can do this indefinitely) will leave me fat forever. Meanwhile, your strategy for weight loss is to do some cardio, convince yourself that really burns 1,200 extra calories a day and eat whatever you feel like.

Either you have a low appetite or fast metabolism (in which case your opinion is fucking useless, because you have no actual experience of beating an overeating issue) or you are fucking fat and projecting hard.