Just told my husband that I want a separation

lol women

I feel like crap. I know it was the right thing to do, but I still feel guilty as hell. But that's part of the problem.

The good times are so good with him, but the bad times are so ugly. He has a bad day, he takes it out on me. Never physically, but I suppose that's why I've kept quiet, why I've never left in 15 years. He comes home from a bad day, goes straight to the laundry room without taking off his coat and bag. Huffs while he switches laundry or takes out the trash. Ignores me while I say I love you or welcome home. When I ask him to stop for a moment, take off the bag, give me a hug, he just grumps again and says, "works gotta get done, SOMEBODY has to do it". Then that's it for the next hour or rest of the night. I'm shut out because of these things I didn't do - I could be sick, still helping our kids with homework, cooking dinner, mowing the lawn - doesn't matter. He gets in his head what's supposed to be done by the time he gets home, and it's my fault.

I'm over it. I'm done. I feel less than my big, beautiful, vibrant self. I'm financially dependent on him, so I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom. I'm thankful we have a guest bedroom! So I guess I'm not totally done, but it is what it is.

I work part-time at his workplace. This is a small town, and I've been trying to get another job for over a year. No luck yet. When I do, I'm going to get my own place, take our son.

Few tears were she'd last night, it feels like I've already mourned for our marriage.

Attached: 1539774483262.jpg (634x539, 89K)

Jow Forums

Sage and reported.

Fuck you

What website did you get this from?

Nice blog post roastie

Attached: 1529743604971.jpg (616x819, 151K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Attached: 1538915935866.jpg (266x189, 9K)

I got it from Reddit of course.

Imagine having children and still wasting time on Jow Forums

Wrong board

If you have kids, stay together even if you are unhappy. It will be greatly better for them. Seriously look up literally any statistic for single mothers. Raising kids as a single mother is close to a death sentence for them.

nice troll

Have you tried baking bread for him OP?

Look up stats of kids that grow up in severely unhappy homes

If I go to work for 8 hours and my woman stays at homr, I damn well expect my woman to take care of the house when I'm gone.
I can't imagine all the things you listed would take even close to 8 hours.

God I hope this isn’t real

>be wife
>don't even earn money to household
>don't even do jobs at household that are wife expected to do despite having free time from dawn to dawn (so sickness, dinner or kid's homework isn't excuse) while man busts his ass almost daily to keep household going
>lol it's man's fault for pointing out my flaws, time to earn my alimony by demolishing his life through court
cunts like you are reason why are marriage rates falling
also wrong board so sage

>Mouth breather jaw on the little boy
Poor kid, he doesn't even know

Have you tried SS+GOMAD?

You need to squat AT LEAST three times a week.

Your children will end up deadbeats for lack of a father. If you have a son, he will end up gay and die of drug overdose or AIDS. If you have a daughter she will end up a slut, fucking any and every black guy who gives her the time of day, even if it's just to beat her. She'll probably marry one of them and end up getting a divorce. Just. Like. You. Congratulations, you've continued the cycle of child abuse that is divorce.

Attached: C22E4B23-40A7-4612-A809-4B6E8CD0D833.jpg (600x450, 132K)

only a Jow Forums autist would recognize this

>Jow Forums - health & fitness