Went to the gym yesterday in my new shorts

>Went to the gym yesterday in my new shorts.
They hold in the tummy, Make the butt look good.
>I genuinely thought I look hot.
>I did my thang, lifting and then a run. I had a lot of energy so I ran more than usual. The shorts were a little loose on the legs and rode up so basically knickers but I was enjoying myself running so I didn’t really care. I gave up trying to un-front-wedgie them.
>I met up with my gym buddy and we left. I’d felt SO good because people were looking at me and I was like damn..these shorts are amazing. I’m not the type of person people look at, more through.
>Get home. Noticed when I took shorts off that I had a pair of fluff pants. The newness had printed onto my body. Black shorts. So when they were riding up, it looked like I had a five o’clock shadow on my bikini line/inner thighs. Not just that but the fluff had rolled from friction and looked like long hairs. I had meticulously removed all hair from my body before the session as I was so excited about my new shorts.
>But I had been in the gym in basically a pair of knickers with what appeared to be a horrendous hairy pussy on display.

Attached: dfd255ac1e3adc73.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Guaranteed you're overthinking this femanon and no one noticed.
I have no idea what you could even be describing though.

Thot karma

You’re using the word knickers so much I have to believe you were raised by old people

Epic post Esmeralda

If I mailed you a jar, would you brap into it, seal it and mail it back to me?

so you were walking and showng off your hairy pussy to everyone?

Listen here baby etc. etc.
>mfw I think of you crying

lol

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

kek!

>Jow Forums-style Suffering
>now in femanon

You would probably disappoint a few guys checking you out because they thought you were hairy

:*(

What the fuck are knickers

If you're hot people would look over it. If you are ugly nobody was looking or cared.

the ONLY reason women go to the gym is for attention

change my mind, you cant

Attached: 1553119225295.jpg (582x900, 45K)

you misspelled cunt

Ngl i bet no one noticed honestly. When u were getting checked out i bet that they mostly focused on your ass lol, even if they saw, a little forrest never hurt no one

kek

>>Get home. Noticed when I took shorts off that I had a pair of fluff pants. The newness had printed onto my body. Black shorts. So when they were riding up, it looked like I had a five o’clock shadow on my bikini line/inner thighs. Not just that but the fluff had rolled from friction and looked like long hairs. I had meticulously removed all hair from my body before the session as I was so excited about my new shorts.
I didnt understand a word you just said.

>>But I had been in the gym in basically a pair of knickers with what appeared to be a horrendous hairy pussy on display.
Just say this next time, skip the personal blog stuff

Women were a mistake

I find it extremely hard to beleive these types of stories. Is it even possible to have this much of a lack of self awareness? Do women really go out dressed like whores, and not ever look at themselves, even when they are also self conscious about and aware of the fact they are dressed like whores?

Attached: 1552587595342.jpg (1079x1223, 97K)

Ok so they were obviously too short. Shorts would never allow for any area with hair around the vagina to be visible. You deserve it for being a fucking whore. You don't seem like the type, you were only trying to be a whore like the other girls, so I hope you learn from this.

This. No one focuses on the vag area when they check out girls in the gym

Post pics of said shorts

Don't sweat it, they'll have forgotten it by now. If they do remember, it's likely that they don't care. If you still want to autisticly worry about it then you could always change gyms.

Attached: 1549777133396.png (801x876, 212K)

it's easy to tell that you are an actual woman because your greentexting sucks ass
also buy better quality clothes thoty and put some effort in. zara and h&m isn't fashion

>Horrendous hairy pussy
Don't say that about hairy pussy
There's absolutely nothing hotter than seeing a little fluff poking out from behind the biking bottom so you know there's a nice smelly mess underneath to go to town on.

Kek

some user is fapping to the memory now. I know I will, thanks for describing.

I think it's a type of candy bar

i really like this femwojacks, post em

>>I genuinely thought I look hot.

post pussy asap, or titties, or something

you're a girl, you know the rules

if larping, post boipussy