You take advice from people on this board who think bench press is a chest workout

You take advice from people on this board who think bench press is a chest workout.

>Lmao your life.

Attached: bench-press_0.jpg (1000x563, 239K)

what is it then

A thread died for this

Is it a bench for infinite reps ?

What does he do when he’s done with a set just toss the barbell aside?

suicide bench

0/10 bait

Delts and tris. Do multiple variations of flies for a monster chest.

he's fighting for his life in that image, trying to hold himself from being crushed

>This is the kind of person you take advice from. He's wrong and too stupid to realize it.

I want to laugh but I also want to fight you OP

You're not arching properly

Lmao. Why are power lifters such retards..?

>fail to perform the lift properly
>thereby not focusing on the primary muscle you should be training
>call people who do it right retards

Attached: file.png (300x285, 194K)

You gotta have the bar around nipple level, with a slight arch in your back (Small enough that a small hand can barely squeeze under)

Lower the bar towards the chest to the point it's nearly touching it.

You can't tell me you don't feel the chest working under those parameters.

Though Bench alone isn't enough for a monster chest. You need Dips, Flys, and some Incline/Decline work as well.

>squats arent a leg workout
Dips are entirely a tricep workout, flys do fuck all, however i have made amazing gains from incline bench.

Works your bench. I mean it's right there in the name

if i't hitting your delts more than your chest, you ar not doing it properly.

Keeping your shoulders down and back while slightly arching back to keep chest forward will fix your obvious lack of chest targeting.

Hope this helps, retard!

I feel a sharp squeeze whenever I do dips in my chest that no other exercise can replicate.

Hell, when I was out of the gym for about a month, during a jog I did some dips and the next day my lower decks were so incredibly sore (Don't remember feeling much in my triceps).

By Flys, I mean machine Flys. If I didn't have a machine fly available, I probably wouldn't do them, but the squeeze you feel is great.

He's retarded don't listen to him. Dip and flies are the best chest workouts there are plain and simple. He's probably a fat piece of shit that can't do a single dip.

>Chest WORKOUT
No it is an exersize

post body