Finally got myself a gym membership after too many years of being a skinnyfat loser who only does cardio...

Finally got myself a gym membership after too many years of being a skinnyfat loser who only does cardio. Any unwritten gym rules I should know before going in lads?

Attached: lol.jpg (200x148, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0WxyKGD7sU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also I'm gay if that changes anything

Dont make eye contact with anyone. Keep your head down, do what you have to do and get out

dont get your aids over all the equipment and you should be fine

Please don't bring your negativity to the gym.

Pre and post workout is sucked out a hose, you must wear blind fold to stop you from knowing the exeact location of the suply and the identity of the dealer

Don't forget to tip the receptionist

Don't gay at the gym.

Bench your body weight on your first day.

Don't be this guy

Attached: 1550728116494.jpg (500x751, 78K)

Dom's got your back, boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0WxyKGD7sU&t

I don't lift. Can someone explore tp me what makes this pic interesting or out of tyw ordinary?

I have seen it get more replies than "replay to this post" posts.

Take a towel so you don't get grease on the equipment
Dont be a pussy and don't be a douche

It basically sums up all the bad shit you can do in a gym.

Like?
Is he wearing the wrong shoes/clothes?
Is he hogging the squat rack?

I am a fighter, I haven't lifted like you guys do in 10 years.
My workouts consist of cardio, bag, pads, sparring, dumbells and calesthenics.

Could you explain to me like I don't know anything?

The joke is that he’s not doing anything wrong

Don’t be the guy who screams like he’s being stabbed. It’s alright to grunt but seriously so many people just shout

I can only assume it's the bottle on the catch rails and the skater shoes. The bottle will just fall off if he actually fails the lift, and the shoes aren't really appropriate or helpful for support for training.

Anything else is just knit picking at that point.

I hear you gotta shout big to lift big tho.

People will troll you saying it's something about his fashion choices or his particular beverage or whatever, but the real issue is his stance with his forearms resting on the racked barbell like a hunter posing with his quarry..
Leaning on the bar like that is extremely disrespectful. Posing casually like that implies you have mastered/defeated what you're leaning on. Guys at the very top of the sport, and even some local heroes can pull it off, otherwise you only ever see this in photo shoots and from absolute dyels who don't know any better. Everyone else understands that a barbell is a tool, not a piece of furniture. If you're not lifting it, you shouldn't be touching it.

Only been lifting for a month myself, but dont be a faggot and not wipe things down when you use them.

Like you don't have to wipe the bars and shit down, but if it's leather, just take like 10 seconds so nobody sits in your cum

>I am a fighter, I haven't lifted like you guys do in 10 years.
My workouts consist of cardio, bag, pads, sparring, dumbells and calesthenics.
This some fresh pasta? Lmao