Why is being tan considered fit when pale is objectively more aesthetic?

Why is being tan considered fit when pale is objectively more aesthetic?

Attached: 1552099823459.webm (576x432, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513810001169?via=ihub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers lie. How do you not know this yet

Just make sure you avoid the sun for maximum aging gains

>objectively

Stop spitting words you OBVIOUSLY dont understand

>tfw most girls these days are too fat to have collarbones like that
where do I find a sticc gf, Jow Forums?

Shows off definition and the UV rays increase vascularity

pale is better on women imo

This and it’s a sign of having more vitamins stored in your tissues and fat

*subjectively
fixed that for you faggot

>t. triggered Shaniqua

Wtf? No collar bones? Where do you live? Normal weight humans should have visible collar bones... I'm in philly and rarely see anyone fat enough to not have collar bones... Jesus. Fat is warping basic anatomy.

because it enhances your muscles and makes you look more shredded

Attached: 1519188667157.webm (424x536, 1.79M)

>when pale is objectively more aesthetic?

It's not. Not on men at least. If I don't tan from time to time I look like a ghost. And to answer your question it's because gains show more on darker skin.

Easier to see muscle definition. I'm required to tan for my psoriasis.

wouldn't want a gf with that long of a hair.

How often do you go tanning?
I really See massive improvements in My skin too, but im a Bit worried that Im overdoing It
>t.psoriasis bro

Attached: 1523068688888.jpg (1051x1600, 179K)

My gf has long hair like that, and it's incredibly annoying. It gets in everything and she clogs the shower drain every fucking time.
Trust me anons, don't date a long haired freak.

There's a difference between being pale and having a "golden" glow.

you're a fag

I don't like pale people, they look frail/sickly. I look like fucking printer paper in the winter and it pisses me off, gotta get into the sun as soon as possible.

For a woman, yes

it has to do with what the masses perceive as belonging to those with a higher status.
In the pre-industrial days, being pale was preferred as it said you had enough money and status to not have to toil in the fields all day.
Today, being tanned is viewed as being pale was because it says you have the money and status to waste either laying in a tanning bed or just out in the sun.

Basically, it's because people are stupid and obsessed with status and symbols of one's social status.

Pale is better on women desu

because skin preference is subjective you mongoloid

i love olive skin and tan girls, pale girls are a big turnoff for me - look at this indian beauty and tell me she isnt hot

Attached: indianstar.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Daily reminder science has already addressed this question.

High carotenoid consumption from vegetables for a vibrant yellow tone, not tanning, is what's attractive.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513810001169?via=ihub

Pic related is the difference. High carotenoid, not melanin is what was determined the best predictor of attractiveness.

Attached: carattr.jpg (140x159, 22K)

>nigs giving a shit about tans
Nigs don’t care, all I’m getting from this thread is some anglo/irish/amerimutt cope over being unable to go outside without being lathered in chems

pale color on men is objectively shit

tanned skin hides imperfections better

Hnggg

Desi girls are best

milky skin, milky udders
what could possibly be better?

Attached: 4Owwf1J.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

sadly they only date indian dudes

oh well,, mediterranean and north african girls are hotter than them imo

Attached: qttt.jpg (530x710, 58K)

I have red hair and can tan, fite me.

Women can look good tanned or pale but men look like shit pale and tanning is key to show aesthetics

Being pale makes you look sickly and hides your muscles. Can work on women because they aren't supposed to have muscles anyway, never works on men.

Dear Lord I need this babymaker.

S-shes cute

Being tan leaves a brand on your skin showing you belong to a species different from the unwashed, lazy masses. You stop being a disgusting non-person that skulks around in the darkness and fully recognize and accept the light while integrating body and spirit, instead of abandoning body in favor of spirit.
t. Mishima

Attached: serveimage (78).jpg (214x317, 12K)

I only do sun tanning, so every week for a few minutes over the weekend during summer. Seems to last during the winter alright though. But right now it's still cold, I'm pale as a maggot and I'm starting to get some blemishes. Hope it gets warmer soon.

she looks ill, caramel is the ideal skin color for all nationalities

Attached: 36181431.webm (640x800, 1.74M)

I'm ginger, I can barely tan and I have to burn pretty badly over a period of several days for my skin to darken in the slightest, so I just don't even consider it an option. Ah well

its always a time period thing

medieval: be pale because peasants get tan in the sun
nowadays: be tan because peasants get pale in their office cubicles

and when it comes to women I would fuck every colour and shade as long as its alive and pretty

The jews, as usual.

>that axilla

Attached: 1532124767873.jpg (999x1000, 86K)

Someone was speculating that darker skin hides facial imperfections, making body shape a better determinant of sexual attractiveness. That's why black people are all about giant asses.

Broscience.

What's the perfect amount od sunlight for light skin? Don't want to burn but want to optimise vitd intake and not look like a snowman.

>get a bit of a tan to look healthy
>don't tan though, it's unhealthy

respond

Attached: 93ABC512-F3AC-4CCC-9331-F5F30C397FDC.jpg (1242x1510, 854K)

Vitamin D is important for test. Being tan signifies you spend a lot of time outside, possibly in a physical job
Women aren't supposed to get out of the house, so they look better untouched by the sun. Pale men look disgusting

imagine the smell

Attached: 1414287157306.png (361x365, 52K)

Attached: 1504193007705.jpg (667x1000, 353K)

because historically being pale (superior imo) means you haven't had to work outdoors, like a peasant.. now it's the opposite, being pale means you never leave the house, for exercise or going someplace.

Attached: 26231284_10155091274411156_8222772316173507480_n.jpg (790x960, 23K)

i also don't understand. paleness gives greater opportunity for shadowing and contrast, which enhance features...so maybe if you have shitty features (most people), you look better tan than you do pale, whereas if you have strong, good features (fewer people), you look better pale?
pale girls best girls

and how fluidly you can see her sternocleidomastoid's oscillate as she turns her head...shit man, i never had a thing for necks, but you're opening my eyes.

Attached: the best (14).jpg (2048x1538, 467K)

who this?

way too long. half that length is plenty. she takes good care of her hair, though, I'll give her that.

>tfw no rapunzel gf

Blond she would look very hot

i dont know. pale grills make my pp feel funny.

Attached: f0284b0f51951e432c1a9d34c69ded967aeffba31ffdac814d338e3aa50e34a8.webm (640x640, 901K)

Take it from a Paki they really don't you have to take advantage of the fact that your considered something completely new to them if your blonde haired or blue eyed it's literally easier than Asians

>pale is objectively more aesthetic
No. Pic related.

>Why is being tan considered fit
Because it means you go outside, play sports, socialize, spend time in a sunny area to get aesthetic.
The only people that'll argue that a tan is bad are either the gymcels that sit in their homegym and have no social life and got memed by Jow Forums, or the cancer boogeymen.

Attached: david-gandy.jpg (450x450, 37K)

women are disgusting

>UV rays increase vascularity
Lol wut

I want to wrap a bunch of her hair around my cock and jerk off with it.

The (((media)))

>Because it means you go outside, play sports, socialize, spend time in a sunny area to get aesthetic.
>implying I live somewhere with sun

I would let her have my anchor baby

fair skin doesnt age well at all. this girl will be busted in 6 years max.

also tan = more definition

Negrification of Western society.

There's a guy at my gym who's big af but the pastiest white I've ever seen. I don't even know how to describe it. His arms look like big wheels of feta. Pale is most definitely NOT aesthetic (for guys).

Tall dark and handsome has been a thing for a very long time user.
Dark women being seen as sexually available fuckmeat has been a thing as well.

You're just upset that pale is not seen as an intense sexual attractor like being tanned or dark.

But pale is attractive to some people though. Just not in the same way. So have heart I guess.

there's a difference between having tanned skin and being a brown person.
i'm white with darker spaniard features and I don't like being associated with central americans with a tan. My skin is either paper white or pretty olive/tan.
with that being said, tans have been pretty shilled and what said. I personally like being pale much better.

Attached: pump it.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

This is fucking retarded because people are more pale than they have ever been because we spend more time outside of the sun and have more access to sunscreen etc, but I don't expect much from someone's brain on Jow Forums

>hurrdurr there's not a pro-brown agenda

Attached: main-qimg-41b4c90396df47be49918f1289b2cb53.jpg (602x566, 111K)

That's simply a wise business move in order to appeal to both whites and blacks/mixed

literally the opposite you omega brainlet

Attached: 6ea940de274ded5dcb257487f96a2139.jpg (385x365, 25K)

Attached: rfzzadlp3nbz.png (960x724, 771K)

is that the girl from eurotrip

>Tall dark and handsome
That means dark hair not dark skin lol

the gay bodybuilding comp scene forces people to paint themselves brown. Its just another globohomo psyops.

wow how conveniant you wouldnt happen to be a nigger hiding behind that screen?

Literally and unironically kys

Wtf is a collarbone

It's blackface and it's WRONG

I'm greek and so many greek girls are really ugly. And they all have like giant mustaches by 30. Imo spanish girls are the best.

She has great hair.

Its a relic from when people didn´t go to fitness centers recreationally and got their fitness from working. Being outside working the fields or in a factory makes you both tan and fit, pale scribes and merchants usually aren´t.
Also chads swimming and playing volleyball on the beach are generally both tan and fit, nerds sitting in their room playing videogames are neither.

ironically the medieval origins of bodybuilding was in dark cellars.

Eurotrip? More like burgerflip

maybe new in Pakistan lol, nothing new in America

Not a single Indian or Paki girl where I live dates anything except Indians or Pakis. Paki girls are even more autistic and don't even want non-muslims.

Marriage is a complete no-no. Also, Indian girls have really fucking high standards so the hot ones have like 6'3 tan muscular brown boyfriends whose daddies are millionaire surgeons or bankers lmao..

Lol.. grass is always greener on the other side. Huh

Attached: 1547187833431.jpg (1973x2959, 574K)

what? i get hit on all the time by indian babes and im white.

The perfect length for hair

Attached: ec4744b4.jpg (531x763, 41K)

I get hit on by the average looking ones too but they're like literally dark af skinned. Not for me. However, the hot light skin ones always have brown boyfriends or get married early.

I don't care that much, I like med girls more anyway.

Looks like clevage, but on the neck

suuuuure browncel nice cope

> brown

ok, buddy sure

Attached: snap2.jpg (1125x989, 235K)

Cartenoids cause Lung cancer