Incline Bench press Vs incline smith bench press

Incline Bench press Vs incline smith bench press.
Discuss

Attached: D18Z7xTWoAAr6J0.jpg (1366x1366, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to motorboat the smelly titties of this mutt

Incline dumbbell press

i wanna suck on brittany ventis titties so bad

Attached: 1549627102517.jpg (246x205, 6K)

since when did brittany get such massive honkers?

this picture made my giant trad dick rock hard

Attached: peanut butter.png (566x541, 410K)

>Using smith machine, ever
using smith machine is uncomfortable and a pain in the ass, Is smith machine that shitty or it's just me?
freeweights are based
back off, she's mine

Why does she have the ability to look like any race at a given time.

>barbell vs smith machine. discuss

Attached: 1552366652203.png (618x597, 312K)

why are americans so obsessed with race?

Not american, cope.

im not american my man, rent free
also fuck i nut like 2 times today but this bitch eyed frog makes my dick hard, shit

why would i want to be american when im russian?

Based
Read OP and pick one
Always
>tfw not peanut butter
Unironically most comfy chest exercise I've ever done from Dumbells, to barbells even the shitty chest press machine meme
Because she is Amerimutt 56%
t.doesnt lift
t.(((American)))

Attached: DAcUnBxXYAE1MJw.jpg (900x900, 123K)

Coping amerisharter in the mart

Because you’re a brudny rusky spierdalaj kurwa suka jebana

Based and russianpilled

>t.

Attached: index1.jpg (125x122, 3K)

t.dyel
t.newfag

if mutts are hot, why does pol think it's a bad thing?

>tfw that eggfaggot got to motorboat hose gigantic negress Bossom's and you didn't.
Feels bad honestly
>Liking a black girl
>Trad
yikes

Attached: 369043-abe_simpson.gif.jpg (431x421, 14K)

Because they are too ugly to get any pussy

Attached: 1552561415087.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Post body

>fucking whatever makes you horny
>not trad
pick one

holy fuck I am in love

>Miscengation
>Trad

Attached: 1552174147779.png (1020x1031, 493K)

n-no!!

Attached: a82721260d2c22a4c9a36b450cbcc898.png (568x566, 561K)

As are we all now answer the question user

Attached: 1552596853636.jpg (4032x3024, 1.07M)

ok. smith is for faggots
/thread

Why are non-whites on my board?

Attached: traps online vs reality irl.png (1864x1256, 1.67M)

Lots of girls titties grow in their early to mid 20s, esp if they are already kinda big

this sluts tits look bigger in every picture fuck i already jacked off today

Why is literally everyone so obsessed with america?

these "types" are made for makin' babies desu.

I follow a girl like this on instagram whos 29 but still hot as fuck but has no babies even though her body is made for it ;_; makes me want to fly out and rawdog her

We live in dysgenic age, user.

Also i work with a lightskin cuban girl in her late 20s with a perfect hourglass bod that i want to breed

check'em

Shiiet i guess i have to rawdog her now

i always knew this froggish looking retard had amazing tiddies

tell your got quints on 4channel.org
bitches love quints

Damn you have to impregnate her now

if your bronze age ancestors had the chance to fuck brown qts, they would have. just look at what happened to the conquistadors, or are you more trad than fucking hernan cortez?

Bronze age is the best age I reckon.

Reverse grip bench press you casual scum.Keep messing your RC with those inclines,boy

well they kind of did. most europeans and especially northern europeans owe a lot to our yamnaya ancestors who were an early bronze age people. they're more commonly known as proto indo-european because they spread from ukraine/southern russia to most of europe and into india. we don't know when they started mixing with indian girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty early since everywhere they went in europe they took native wives/concubines

she should cosplay Tsuyu Asui

>commie shithole flag
dropped

Reverse grip smith press

>trad
>fornicating

Begone man-thot

Incline dumbells flies and OHP you dumb Chestlet nigger

sorry about your small cock

brittney please

She's doing it ironically, she can still be your waifu, you can be like the rest of us user
d-don't you wanna?

Hips > breasts

Attached: xLKnxWa.jpg (959x1477, 430K)

The Smith is 100% better. Takes shoulder and any muscles that would stabilze out of the equation. With the smithy you get Superior overload on your upper chest. Inb4 powerfatters claiming that le FREE wight is le only way to rome

YIKES.. i hope that isn't you femanon

I am a fellow mutt of similar stock and appearance and while she seems nice enough she comes across as a little too "Extremely Online" to me if you get my drift. Not a fan of commie shit because I fucking despise wokes with every fiber of my being and consider them to be parasites of the tallest order that use racial and gender minorities as cudgels to beat over society with and I don't want anything to do with their plantation. A communist mulatto is a useful idiot. When people refer to me as an "of color" I bluntly interrupt them with "Don't call me colored white bitch" irl

Agreed, but legs > all

Um, could you rephrase that?
Are you a female? Can I be your waifu?

The R1a in Europe is different from the R1a in India, but you're right that they have the same EHG origin.

If that's really how you feel, lil Britler is 100% /yourgirl/ user. She is way more redpilled on the intersectionalist/commiefag rackets than most w*men. .

>Having wide hips means you have to have the chest of a 12 year old boy
Why not both?

based and patrician

Would be a massive troll if she showed her tits on stream during NoNut November haha

What happened to bats channel?

OHP + Bench press

Attached: 1545451598421.jpg (648x486, 94K)

Is this a campaign for her to get more exposure? Is this what this is? Do better.

> Do better.
Fuck off twitter commie

I'm just a semi-orbiter tending to the flock.

this even if its lower weight just being able to get the dumbells together tilt the inside up is so much better for even chest growth than any barbell

90% of this thread is just about Brittany

Thanks, Capatin Obvious.

Why are non Americans so obsessed with Americans?

Db incline bench press with a burnout set on the smith at the very end of push day

don't smoke meth kids

asuka > rei

Ah a man of culture I see

Except you forgot one thing.

Attached: zbs5en5keoaou2azxc43fsxn2ag7g7cp_hq.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>My girl, my lady love. The woman I've spent hours talking too after even more hours of making love and having nasty sex with.

Vs

The side chick. The fuck meat I treat like Daddy's little sex toy. The one that spends hours calling my burner phone then can't contain her excitement when I pick up.
The Girl I've fucked unconscious like she was a cheap barely legal whore I picked up in some country you can't even pronounce for days at a time and left passed out, blissed out, or sobbing and wanting me to spend the night.

We actually care to discern the difference between refugee and native born citizen when it comes to crime statistics

I wish I could share
I’ve been suffering from HORRIBLE constipation due to all the bulking in doing
I shit maybe once every 3 days and it’s PAINFUL
Teach me your ways

Cuz it's Jow Forums those guys are contarians by nature, which unironically makes it so good

>tfw no Misato mommy gf

WHERE ARE THESE TYPES OF GIRLS HIDING

TELL ME

Attached: 1553228537015.jpg (567x531, 54K)

It, like incest,has numerous health risks for the child. Additional problem, it fucks them up because they got stuck between 2 cultures. 34% of White-Asian mutts have a mental disorder, double the 17% of oridinary Asians.

>incest
>birth defects
>miscegenation
>also birth defects
Better not reproduce at all then, goy.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

>pol gets revenge on a successful dad

Attached: rip WMAF parents.png (886x400, 81K)

>free weights or no free weights
>ugly girl
>north Korean flag

what kind of reddit post is this

sounds like an angry white roastie who's flown right over the wall

Whitewashed Csian-American SJWs do the same shit. Looking at you r/AsianMasculinity

This is significantly harder without the guiding rod in the machine. But like not something a beginner should do. Regular bench, smith machine, then without machine.

Attached: test.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

Based, she would get hard fucks
also patrician taste bro

Eggy? Like actual eggman? The original blackpill is motorboating 'deeze bittys? LOL

has anyone noticed how venti is slowly becoming asian?

People can sort of change features as they age in a way that suggests racebending or some shit. Michael Jackson had vitiligo but I myself started to look vaguely white/hapa as I got older, when I was a kid I was a straight up niglet.

Wait how is getting into position?

i think shes getting subtle work done to milk weebs

Girls have lots of crazy make-up tricks and asians especially are known to do fucked up shit to their eyelids
Look at Japanese women from the early 90s to earlier. They look like a different race of people entirely. Paste 80年代 アイドル into google image search and you'll see what I mean

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)