Time, Time, Tme

How long are your workouts?
When do you workout (morning, afternoon, evening)?
How long do you rest in between sets?

Curious what your answers are because I take 1-1.5 hours per workout and I think I might be resting a little too long.

Attached: Time-Wizard.jpg (416x416, 64K)

3 hours.

Shit, forgot a question: How many times a week do you workout?

Attached: 2230472_1.jpg (630x630, 77K)

I can make it 20-30 minutes of 1.5 hours depending on what I’m doing, my energy, and if I’m on a deadline or just plain don’t feel like being at the gym

1.5 hours
usually in the late afternoon/early evening
1-3 minutes

im a dyel though so dont think im representing that any of this is good.

lifting, 4

6 times a week, roughly 50-70 minutes depending on exercises performed or if I have to wait for equipment

>I wish I was a little bit taller
>I wish I was a baller
>I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

Additionally;

>I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
>and a six four Impala

45-60 minutes in an empty gym.

2 minute rest between heavy compounds.

20-40 second rest on accessories this can run a lil longer depending on how I'm feeling typically no longer than a minute ever.

>How long are your workouts?
2-3 hours, mostly on the lower end except if me and my buddy procrastinate really hard.
>When do you workout (morning, afternoon, evening)?
Night, at about 19-20 because fuck having to eat for the gym earlier
>How long do you rest in between sets?
For presses+deadlifts it's 5 minutes, for squats it's really a struggle since I'm getting closer to the end of my progression so about 7-10
Also
>that image
T-thanks for the feels

Attached: x446d72i8m521.jpg (535x577, 40K)

1hour
morning
1m30s
6 times

Long enough to recover fully between sets so I can make each set be close to failure while maintaining 40+ seconds under tension at 8-12 rep range and the same weight as previous set? Normally thats around 2-3 minutes.

One hour, at either 5 AM or 8 PM

Forgot to add
30-60 seconds of rest depending on intensity, less if I'm working small muscles
Lift 3 days a week, cardio the other 3, rest on Sunday.

Do you feel any differences between lifting so early in the day vs. later? I'd love to do so in the morning before work just to "get it out of the way", but I'll probably be sleepy and hungry.

Attached: e7e.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>How long are your workouts?
2-2.5 hours
>When do you workout (morning, afternoon, evening)?
mornings
3-5 minutes
4 days lifting 2 days hiking/GPP

How long are your workouts?
I usually go for 1-1.5 hours, but I do 30 minutes of bike. With just the lifting, it's about an hour.
When do you workout (morning, afternoon, evening)?
Morning-to-afternoon, since that's when I have a break between classes and can lift.
How long do you rest in between sets?
Since I am holding myself back, like 1 minute for squats. Bench needs like 3. Row takes 2. Machine curls are like a minute, dumbbell curls are 2.

Practically no difference for me personally unless I skimp on breakfast
Which usually consists of eggs on toast, oatmeal with milk, a couple fruits and coffee.
Proper sleep is #1 to avoid feeling sleepy (duh) but caffeine and cold showers help

Between 1 and 1.5hr, 4-5 min rest on heavy compound lifts,

90 minutes
>30 minutes of cardio
>5 min cool down
>5 min rest
>50 minutes of weights
I workout every other day at 9pm, since I don't have the energy so early in the morning.

Attached: 1551537507327.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

>how long
1-2 hours
>when
morning
>how long rest
about a minute

I go to the gym three times a week and do a meme full body workout. Strength work takes about an hour and then I'll do 15-45 minutes of accessories depending on how much time I have.

Three days a week I'll do cardio, either hill sprints HIIT (20-30 minutes) or running (30-60 minutes). I'll usually tack on some core work (15-20 minutes) twice a week (I'll do this at home) and once a week I like to go to the park and do calisthenics.

But, I really enjoy working out and if I didn't do this I'd be depressed af. I'm not saying it's optimal for whatever, it's just what I've settled on.

what kinda shit do you do for calisthenics? i wanna try some when it gets nice out but i also dont wanna fuck my shit up and not be able to lift

Workouts are about 1-2 hours long depending on the day
Mornings, less people
Depends what Im working out, If its heavy set diddies Ill rest up to 5 mins

Adding to my post i have 4 workout days 3 lift 1 cardio

Usually workout half an hour plus cardio.
Everyday I'm not at my girlfriend's I train, fucking gainz goblins