Jow Forums, I'll have a male nephew in a few months. How do I make him grow up based and redpilled?

Jow Forums, I'll have a male nephew in a few months. How do I make him grow up based and redpilled?

Attached: IMG-20190325-WA0008.jpg (787x960, 127K)

Fuck you Jow Forums this is my homeboard, why no one replies?

Why the fuck would an uncle be the determining factor in a childs life? Your bro/sis is who matters, not you, you pretentious self centered twat

Attached: raisingason01.png (720x1280, 124K)

HGH + aromatase inhibtors + testosterone

Be a good role model. Just eat healthy, lift heavy and be the best damn uncle you can be

asking people on a mongolian romcom discussion site is the right way
just wait for replies and i'm sure you'll get your answers

>implying women have any agency
>pretentious
Spotted the amerimutt

Baby who shits on the floor then will die from preventable diseases if he doesn't die from skin cancer first.

This looks good
No circumcision obviously cause I'm not american

Molest him.

Attached: 1542394843645.jpg (236x352, 52K)

There is a lack of grains in this baby diet
Grains are like nature's Gerber babyfood, see oatmeal, wheat gruel, rice porridge, etc

It's a baby, not an animal you filthy ape.
Clean up after it and yourself you snownigger filth.

Your nephew is like a crop
He'll grow on his own as long as he's in the sun
Your job is to assist your expecting sibling in making sure nothing stands in the way of the sun and the crop

>How do I make him grow up based and redpilled?

Don't go anywhere near him. Hopefully your sister didn't pass on the autism gene and his father gets him into a sport.

Why the fuck are you asking Jow Forums you fucking retard?

If you're not a complete retard or a sensitive insecure bitch you can learn a lot from this board

Grains are not needed.
And in most cases are terrible for you.
It's an easily grown filler food with very little in the way of nutrients that we spend more time making palatable and edible then we do growing and eating it.
And many people become sickened and have lower health over all after eating it or when consuming it in excess.
What does that tell you about it as a food stuff.

>grains are not needed and bad for you
Lots of energy, fiber, protein, and other nutrients. Vegetables are realistically the only other piece to this nutritional picture. Literally who the fuck has ever gotten sick from eating [grain]meal.

Attached: in case its the dumbfuck.jpg (1000x3000, 399K)

Stay the fuck away from him that's how haha

We don't need grains
Grains are nutritionally low as fuck
We don't really need much fiber and the people who speak the most about fiber are the people who mostly eat fiber in their diets and want to play up how it's a positive rather then the norm of their diet
Never heard of gluten intollerance and people who are not gluten intollerant but will show symptoms of it if they eat some or too much grain?

Why do you say we when your only reference is your own gustatory preferences?
>celiac disease
>an allergy to wheat protein
OOGA OOGA
[x] food is bad because [y] individual has an allergy to it!

>male nephew
What other kind of nephew would you have, a female one?

Some people are immune to the HIV virus.
Should everyone get HIV?
user. There is not a single solitary reason for anyone to eat another grain ever.
It only has being a cheap easy to grow filler food that can last for centuries if prepared correctly going for it.
That's it.

The gay agenda has subtly changed the vocabulary of the populace and thus how people see the world and understand reality.
Don't mind them.
They are a victim.

Oh, it really is you, my bad. I was taking you seriously there. Comparing STDs to food allergens. Lololol. Don't you have gay frogs working for aliens in the war against right-wing carnivores to attend to? Stfu permanently, retard

Wow.
You're stupid.

>t.

Attached: 1553281136124.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

I can imagine some person on the other side of the screen angrily combing through their reaction folder to post that.

Kind of funny.

Bump