>go into sauna
>some old boomer comes in
>says he is divorced
>says he doesnt have a cellphone
>says he is 17 years sober
>but says he could never quit the weed
>talks about the weed and how great it is
>me and another younger guy are in there
>i try to make eye contact with the other guy to assure him that boomers will be genocided and we will celebrate with their social security money
>he is looking at his cellphone (in a almost 200 degree room)
>i am alone in cringe

Anybody else have sauna stories?

Attached: annoyed.png (190x398, 65K)

I had a boomer tell me a story about how to live your own life and not think about lost love. told me that he married the love of his life for 30 years and then she left him to go fuck other dudes. and how he's still fit at like 55 and she's living in some fat losers parents basement with him and they both work at Walmart and are on government assistance.

I think the moral of his story was don't let stuff like that stop you from staying strong and being successful. he seemed like a cool guy

Attached: 1553472177963.jpg (741x741, 59K)

that fucking owns but at the same time is terrifying.

Seems like greatest generation are the only ones that got the fairy tale ending. Even boomers got fucked by the tail end of the divorce meme.

>guy who's already played the game tries to socialize and converse with some youngsters and they demonstrate their lack of foresight or interest in listening to people older than them to learn some things.

Great thread, you should make one on /b/ about how your parents failed to raise you and nothing is your fault. I'm 23 and have enough sense to listen to everyone, even if they're full of shit.

I actually like talking to boomers because they always have some wisdom

but this guy was a literal retarded piece of shit and was talking about how awesome weed was for 10 minutes.

Do you know what its like hearing a 60 year old fat man talk about weed in a sauna?

well I think he was remarried so its not like he was a loner

Yes, BECAUSE I WAS PHONE.

Naw really though weed is an interesting thing to experience but but beyond that rather boring.

Attached: wtf.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

gave me a heart attack dont do that

I have a sauna at home and watch animes on my laptop in it daily. It works fine you paranoid cunt.

well thats good. I think thats a good plan. Is not lifting FOR women but lifting BECAUSE of women. Like prepping for pussy fallout.

It sounds like he was trying to buy weed from you but wasn't getting to the point.

"it works fine"

it probly is putting massive stress on your hardware but just bee urself

The only time I've ever been to a public sauna was at a ymca. I was there with a friend who had a guest pass. I expected everyone to be naked with a towel so that's what I did, but most people were in their underwear and a towel around their waist. One guy was even wearing some kind of tight running clothes. Nobody talked the whole time. I left to rinse off in the locker room, and everyone was wearing towels except one old, really fat man, walking around with his dick out

>not lifting FOR women but lifting BECAUSE of women
You almost got it. You lift for yourself because it makes you your best you. Health wise, strength wise and aesthetically. It just so happens to attract women because people in general are more attracted to someone whos healthy and happy because unconsciously they want those things too.

It is, but if it can't handle the stress it's not worthy of me.

At my sauna there are 2 groups of people

1. Old guys that know how a sauna works and you need to have as much skin exposed as possible so you have to be naked with a towel

2. retards who wear their clothes in the sauna and ruin the clothes so they dont have to be naked

Dont be a retard. go into a sauna nude with a towel like a real man.

fuck off you closet homo

>be me
>aussiecunt fitness icon
>go to sauna
>fucking die

Yeah, wouldn't recommend brah

>go into device designed to open your pores as its exposed to dry heat
>wear clothes covering nearly 50% or more of your body
>your pores are now covered by damp , bacteria covered clothes you worked out in
>you are a retard

MEANWHILE IN ARYAN GOD LAND
>brand new fresh towel
>nothing but your skin and the hot air
>making other dudes look at your body against their will

Who is the real insecure faggot here? sock wearing sauna nigga?

>i try to make eye contact with the other guy to assure him that boomers will be genocided and we will celebrate with their social security money
I kekd

>>Dont be a retard. go into a sauna nude with a towel like a real man.

yeah seriously men nowadays need to learn how to be naked around other men. Bring old showerooms in gyms where you have to show your naked arse to at least few other guys and the cleaning lady. Its good for building a realistic worldview, self esteem and masculinity

come into my sauna with your weak limp body wearing nothing but a towel and see what happens you pussy. keep your skinny mouth shut and get the fuck off my board

Imagine typing all this because you got triggered

>Go to sauna after workout
>Always full of old asian people who outlast everyone
>Been making decent gains as well as sauna gains
>Figure I can wait them out
>Relaxing.jpg
>Another old asian dude comes in
>Walks over to sensor
>SPILLS ICE COLD WATER ALL OVER THE SENSOR
>sensor now thinks we've entered the ice age
>steam pours out of vents
>everyone btfo by old asian people
>Only I remain
>They're speaking Japanese
>One notices I'm still here
>Points to me and does a thumbs up then does a muscle pose
>Nudges his buddy
>They're doing various muscle poses and giving me the thumbs up
>Getting mired by old asian people as I am steamed like a piece of broccoli

I managed to last as long as they did, felt good lol

Attached: 1552897073339.jpg (744x933, 95K)

...that is without a doubt the greatest tatoo I have ever seen in my entire life.

Lmao

after yang becomes president and i open a lottery ticket mill with my yangbux i have decided i will open a greco roman styled fitness center with the winnings

>only oly lifting platforms and freeweights
>some atlas stone lifting areas for the grugs
>uniforms are REQUIRED everyone has to wear a toga or loin cloth
>outside of the fitness center and beyond the changing room is the olde style spa/pool/sauna/steam facility
>looks sort of like pic related
>you have to be naked or wear a towel
>anybody wearing clothes is bullied in latin that is taught for free for paying members in the ampitheater
>the bathroom has chisels and you are allowed to carve graffiti but it has to be in latin and has to be sex/fart related

Its going to be called guy heaven and its going to be awesome

Attached: VCW_D_HearstCastle_T2_CC_Hearst_InsidePool_KG_1280x642_1.jpg (1280x640, 117K)

Thats a steam room not a sauna. Good on you though.

Does anyone know if steam rooms have similar health benefits as saunas?

Attached: 1519929364388.jpg (2419x1814, 685K)

i really really like this image im going to save it to my computer is that okay haha?

He was trying to help you, faggot. Weed helps with autism.

Steam room > sauna
Humid > dry

weed carves IQ points off your brain like its not even funny.

In 10 years when weed is legal everywhere its going to be a retard epidemic and the new class system will be weed smokers and those that dont smoke weed running the country

Seems like you're already retarded, you should go for it.

It could be argued that because the steam room is more intense that its "better"

But i prefer the sauna because it is a more social environment because its less severe and you are not sitting there being raped by vietnam on steroids and cant talk to people

Fucking comfy dream there user. Except for the Chang part

i forgot to mention that the staff has to be women with a bodyfat under a certain point and they have to wear togas and they are required to spot you if you ask them to no matter what they are doing

I'd pay $200/month for this. Too bad you're Yangtard

>too bad you are a yangtard

nigga didnt even stop to remember yang is going to pay for his 200/m membership

Attached: D1SLhjHU4AAxKPI.jpg (633x901, 72K)

I prefer more steam/fog with lower heat. It's like a hot tub without water. Sauna's are just too dry.

saunas are only dry for the first 5-10 mintutes then you get to bathe in your own juices which owns

>other dudes
I go to a coed sauna with yoga girls I know. Actually met them in the sauna, they're quite nice.

fuck you

I wish someone would. I'm extremely insecure.

>coed sauna

pure degeneracy

My island's shitty gym/rec center free for town residents doesn't have a sauna.

im sorry

Muzzie or burger? Either way- be jelly.

raise money for one

I’d say 70% of dudes at my ymca are full nude in the locker room. A lot of old guys and gays (San Francisco). There is always some twink with a huge dong in the sauna just standing next to the coals showing of his dong. Feels bad when you are average
-_-

How huge is huge?

>being actually naked in the sauna

thats bad you are supposed to wear a towel

A towel? No. A sheet at best and it's customary to put it on the bench and sit or lie on it naked.

Town government is so retarded we'd be better off reverting back into unincorporated county land.

I don’t know dude...bigger than everyone else that’s in there

Build one then.

Sounds like permit and code enforcement hell.

On an island that only has one rec center? Do you have your own land?

Just a gay guy sat opposite me jelking for fifteen minutes.

Commercial property. They fucked my shit up last year because I extended/replaced a falling down 4x4ft deck/stairs landing to 4x6 one without a permit for an entirely new structure.

lmfao what a fucking nightmare im sorry user.

If anybody asked me for a permit to fix something for free i would lose my shit

I take it you're not from the land of the free.

sign me up

what the fuck

ymca?

and you just sat there watching? lmao

Why are social interactions so awkward at the gym?
There's a dude I get along with, we made eye contact and I saw he wanted to talk to me and I wanted to talk to him too but we didn't so we stared at each other's for a whole fucking awkward second that felt like an eternity of pure undistilled autism before we resume the shit we were doing.

i think just waving is a funny way for you to clear up this much autism. im sure it will be a faggy wave, but u kno, b urself

Florida

I would add a separate section for women just as a cash influx. You could add very few coed places like a track outside

>see what happens

I already know what will happen, you'll drool all over your mesh vest and hotpants because you got to look at another guy's dick you cum guzzling faggot

you could also open a restaurant right next door for the gains

>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecueI
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Attached: 1552158317337.jpg (960x720, 148K)

Wat

No, Fitness First in Britain.

No, I closed my eyes and hoped not to be raped. I wasn't giving up my post workout sauna because of that.

Fuck, I just howled at that irl
“I’ll shit on your back son” lmfao

Attached: 1544687765174.jpg (800x600, 48K)

What a wild ride

Not that I go naked in the sauna or steamroom often but I would probably cancel my membership if I were required to wear a towel

Two stories: first met very famous basketball player years back in sauna. I was young; he was five or seven years older. He being so dark-skinned I couldn't see him(kept sauna pitch black). Damn I got the voice quickly. He was chill I left.
Second, occasionally go to neighborhood old, old school sauna. For years this old senior 80-83 use to do platzas in sauna for small change. He was great. It's an Eastern Euro scrub with ash leaves and soap. Hot water alternating with frigid water. He scrubbed everything, yes, everything except bunghole. He didnt't concentrate on genitals, but they got lightly done. He was a grandpa x7 and owned a horsetrack in Florida at one time. Dead, now. Grouchy Russians do the platzas now.

Bump

Tippity top kek

Le fuck

He's probably got a pussy sauna that doesn't even hit 240.

mine hits 420 if you know what I mean

Made me chuckle. Thanks OP.

Kek

Having a Sauna in my house, i feel sorry for everyone Not having one. Its nice to relax, works against all kind of pain and ist the room for man talk. Nothing beats naked men on close room. Also its nice to introduce girls to Sauna. I Love me some sweaty girl, looking at my semi. I prefer 70°C over 90or more. But the hotter the Sauna the deeper the Heat pushes into muscles and Bones.

>be steaming with the gymbro
>tell him that I've been having trouble sleeping and always wake up with a sore neck/back
>he offers to give me a massage
>o-okay.jpg
>I lie on my stomach and he gets on top of me, rubbing my shoulders and back
>his big strong hands felt so good that I can't help but moan a little
>can feel something poking against me, feels uncomfortable
>wiggle my hips to adjust its position so that it's not poking me anymore
>can hear gymbro's breathing get hard
>maybe he's tired
>"h-haha maybe we should take a break" I said
>suddenly he pins me down by the neck
>tears the towel around my waist down and spreads my ass
>before I can do anything he prods his cock at my hole
>it suddenly slides inside with ease using both of our sweat as lube
>I try to struggle and scream but he puts his entire bodyweight on me and muffles my mouth with his hand
>moves his hips and pounds my hole like a beast in heat, not paying any mind to my protests
>my rock hard dick keeps rubbing on the marble seat of the steamroom
>suddenly gymbro bites down on my neck as his dick spasms and dumps bucket loads of cum inside me
>I also cum 5 times in a row in response
>we both collapse in an exhausted sweaty mess
>tfw neck and back are now more sore than ever

Attached: bortz_sees_your_dick.png (273x279, 159K)

I haven't used my sauna in like 6 months, usually jerk off in there too

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-034200.jpg (1080x2280, 840K)

bump

>hear new gym opened up in town
>so fucking sick of goddamn Planet Fitness and its cardio bunnies
>hear it's men only, decide to give it a try
>handed a toga when I walk in with no further explanation
>exterior and name of the place did not imply at all what the inside was like
>everyone wearing togas and loincloths and talking to each other in latin
>decide to try out the weights and see if I can work with this, still better than what I had before
>Ask a massive fucking beast of a man wearing nothing but a loincloth to spot me while I churn out some bench
>responds "cur rogas linguam barbarum"
>no idea what he said
>decide to work without a spotter
>finish my workout and head down to the sauna
>self conscious because bulkan so I leave my shirt on
>a gaggle of completely nude men occupies the room, one of them is full on fucking penetrating a smaller man in the center of the sauna
>shouting "aheu catamitus, culus tuus est artissimus"
>the fucking stops as I enter the room
>the sex boy calls out to me
>"ecce fascis, ubi est toga tuus?"
>another of the nude men shouts "quis es tu? non videras prius te."
>a third says "ego sum Grumio. deseris, aut placuero cito et valenter"
>all the while furiously pelvic thrusting and staring me in the eyes as hard as he can
>after he finishes speaking the others join in and begin thrusting at me in unison
>back away through door and go home
I think I've found my new gym

i almost want to make a thread about it

new thread specifically for this

>Goto local onsen a lot
>See all sorts of dick
>Enter sauna
>More old people with dicks out watching tv
Gotta love the inaka

>nude
>towel

threw so much water on the stones that i got a bruise on my arm

thats pretty gay senpai

>sauna

I wish I could get the chance to try sauna but it's so unnecessary to me since I sweat a fucking lot anyway.

>tfw no gym bro to forcibly sodomise

Attached: werfeel.png (736x1076, 212K)

it is the only sauna's we have around here.
(netherlands, germany and further west/north)
also it is 90% wrinkles.
though there was this one time when i was 19 and DYEL 2 sister where naked in a foothbath opposite of me and 1 was an absolute thick (without much stomach fat) milker and the other a tight as fuck bunny. had to look at the clock behind them for 5-10 minutes so i wouldnt pop a raging boner. all the while they just looked at my peepee without cares

it was like an autistic form of who blinks first and i never talked to them or tried getting a number afterwards

Attached: you maniacs.webm (432x524, 1.13M)