Be honest: is this really achievable natty?

Be honest: is this really achievable natty?

Attached: 1546736051565.jpg (583x600, 91K)

Attached: 1546736366474.jpg (600x400, 71K)

yeah bro, hard work pays off =)

LOL, no. But I do think you can achieve that on well under 1g of gear a week if you're dedicated and have good genetics. He mainly looks good because of his frame and insertions.

How did he do it?

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

if you ever have asked the question “is x achievable natty?” you dont have the mindset to achieve anything of note natty and should either just start pinning and stop coping or quit lifting entirely
what rhymes with “hokage”?

yes, but not that young

he is not THAT big there, his proportions and insertions tho are insane.

>what rhymes with “hokage”?
kazekage

but more importantly, sage

Natty at first, started on gear when he realized he was nowhere near his idols, this shit happens. On and off all the time though so maybe it's doable naturally but not in the same time span as him I don't think

When do you think he gave up on doing it natty?

16yo

Attached: 11349187_1574964806088846_483073731_n.jpg (640x640, 107K)

natty or not its an impossible physique for most anons since most anons don't have god tier genes. look at even when he was a skinny twink his shoulders were ridiculously wide and his hips ridiculously narrow. he was born with a top 1% frame

Does the roid skin recover? Like how it looks aged here but I’ve seen him more recently and his skin looks super clear and healthy/young. It’s one of my biggest concerns for when I start being a fake natty

You should probably ask this in /fraud/. They have first hand experience

I don’t want MasT to go on a tard rage at me again

The question is whether or not you are willing to invest the years he took to get here

Be honest, is this attainable natty?

Attached: 2D9C3C22-BE66-4525-BBC5-FE39FD6E4C59.jpg (268x667, 24K)

only for the fortunate few...

All the trip fags have left it's way better now. Actual steroid discussion and not attention whore blogs

middle photo unironically my goal desu, how could you accomplish this

He doesn’t look particularly lean (inb4 you fags, I mean near 5%) so I don’t see why it’s not achievable natty

yeah he was obviously on gear for this

so the question, "how did he do it?", has an obvious answer

worked out hard doing big lifts, plus had amazing genetics and large doses of steroids

yes it absolutely recovers, it is the androgens in the steroids that damage the blood vessels and skin, so if you learn to control DHT conversion on test you can prevent it entirely

on tren/deca i dont think it is preventable

David Laid currently eats an ultra clean diet and juices (like fruits/veggies) which gives amazing skin benefits

this is retarded....I knew some freak athletes when I was in high school and college, some of whom went to the olympics

NONE looked this good in high school, even at

I’m not saying it’s achievable at whatever fuckn age he was retard but it’s achievable

no, it isn't

his lower abs are completely lean and visible. he's maximum 9% body fat, with full capped delts and pecs. this doesn't happen naturally, except for maybe the top 1% who have additionally been training for many years, and most of them are black, instead of skinny white teenagers

He’s easily 10% bf, no visible fishgills and his abs aren’t completely lean, so that muscle size is definitely possible naturally
Cope faggot

hahaha

The sad thing is, the middle is perfect. He was genetically blessed with his insertions.

You seriously honest to god do not need more than that to impress any girl because the average guy is so fucking unfit. And that would not have been his limit natty at all but he went off and ruined his body just so he could look like the 1% for a few years before his bodies hormones go to absolute shit.

He was such a cute twink

Are you retarded? Brokerage rhymes. What you said is the same level of shit-for-brains as if you were to say Fox and faux rhyme.

That "roid skin" you so keenly observe is an effect from Instagram filters, turning up the sharpness etc.

its funny when you look at these pictures these people never had a single pound of fat on their bodies in their entire life

And im stuck here trying to get down from 25% bodyfat thinking i might one day look like this with no evidence that its ever been done before

I have stretch marks for days and these dudes have rubber skin

Attached: 1553529392909.png (267x300, 84K)

Witnessed.
The real question is, how much 16 y/o pussy was he smashing?
Tons?
None?
Did they think he was perfect? A Justin Bieber literally on steroids?
Or did they think he’s disgusting? A roided out pretty boi narcissist obsessed with himself?
Thoughts?
Pic unrelated

Attached: EAD90B7C-BD67-43EA-B316-3CCF7F51510A.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Get a load of this guy
Thinking about or doing anything for girls, at any point, for any reason automatically means you failed and have to start over.

Attached: 84B043F6-8BD5-4CA2-ADA4-1FDBD05639C3.jpg (227x222, 11K)

god imagine how cute he would be on hrt

Poor kid juiced just to look like another faggot.

his face has a very similar structure to mine
is it a chad face or nah?

Yeah. But understand this: he looks fucking huge because his head is fucking tiny. Also, possible doesnt mean likely.

He's got titties

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 60K)

can we just kill all cuck posters?

is statham's turtlemode achievable natty?

Attached: l2Qo71f.jpg (455x296, 52K)

are you saying hes not natty

Yes, just train a shitload of back, mainly pull ups til failure, weighted chins, and pendlay rows. Also throw in some pull downs, cable rows, machine rows, and hammer strength rows

Hell no. This twink will look like shit when he cycles off his roids. All that muscle will turn to fat. He will get depressed and contemplate suicide.

>all that muscle will turn into fat
Do you understand basic physiology?

sage.

jesus christ this board is filled with race baiting and tranny discord posters

any way to look like this without working out?

Hey pal, did you just blow in from stupid town?

Girls would say he’s gross but secretly fantasize about him

>roiding at 16
Dude won't grow another inch in height. Imagine making yourself a manlet just to post homo erotic pictures on the internet.

is that face shopped on the body? nothing about that looks natural

He's 6'2 though.

cope nothing.....this is simply not possibly natty, and it confuses the hell out of me why people want to argue it is. Do they think that if he is natty, then maybe they can also look like this without having to take steroids? Maybe that is the big fantasy they are holding onto?

Anyways, look how big his delts are relative to his waist, and tell me this is both a natural and a 16 year old. Not hating, because he looks amazing, but no chance. It's silly coping to think otherwise.

Just think of it this way- who is he equal to in terms of his physique in this picture? A bunch of dudes who are also definitely on gear. Look at pictures of star athletes of his same age, and find one, even a black one, with a similar ridiculous aesthetic. Doesn't exist.

At age 16, who knows. HS girls are sometimes pretty prudish and reluctant to smash. I hooked up with a lot of girls in high school, and it was mostly hand jobs and blow jobs, no smashing.

These days, it is probably an unlimited stream of teen pussy being hurled at him from all corners of the globe.

What do you mean?

Attached: 10946644_948135425204787_1336165804_n.jpg (640x640, 84K)

No, sadly

You have the holy trinity of aesthetics:
>Big
>Shredded
>Strong

you can have two of the above naturally, but not all three. If you do, you either have prepped for a show for months and have it for about a week or two max, or you are on steroids.

Laid is lean year-round, no way he does it naturally.

On top of all this, laid is lucky because he has perfect insertions, wide shoulders, long torso, y-shape upper body: all the shit you need to look aesthetic even naturally. Not everyone is born with that.

Attached: 1490534027131.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

That's what he says.
Clearly isn't just look at the pics.

He's been working at it a long time.
So yes.

Attached: JasonStrathamSmiling.gif (620x349, 2.22M)

he's 6'2".

Attached: 1494238781995.jpg (750x750, 159K)

You do realize that without similar insertions no amount or lifting or roiding will ever make you look like this anyway, right?

he's so aesthetic it hurts

Attached: tumblr_pgtiz1GtKY1vm0cdo_540.png (540x593, 486K)

>standing next to a turbo manlet makes him look taller
who'd a thunk it?

ok

Attached: 42409710_280701099451011_110128567133039747_n.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

The guy he's next to is like 5'6
He's not 6'2

Yeah of course it is. What exact part of his body looks unrealistic naturally?

just estrogenic water retention....probably took 500 mg test and didn't know how to manage the estrogen sides just yet....

again, he is obviously not natty

his body when he was an internationally competitive athlete is natty. that is what natty dudes who are extremely good athletes actually look like. it is what everyone looked like before steroids, with a tiny number of notable exceptions.

to quote nate diaz "everyone is on steroids"

By being himself :)

In most of These Pictures his FFMI is at around 23, but this doesn't make him natty or make him look natty. Steroids do more then just pack on muscle

Attached: 23594990_1709320192452442_987742821953830912_n.jpg (1080x830, 67K)

no, obviously not

i mean really, why do people fall for this?

people who are internationally competitive athletes do not magically gain 40 lbs of lean mass after age 25. it just doesn't happen.

here is a clearer shot from when he was on the olympic diving team. the comparison is just laughable, yes he is obviously roided up just like the Rock, Schwarzeneger, and every single other action star you can think of.

Attached: 7e48629fe291aedff8f8a512ed30861b.jpg (600x771, 52K)

exactly

he looks great, but NO ONE is going to look like that without steroids

when I was in high school, we had a couple "jacked" guys on various sports teams. they were honestly very genetically gifted, and went on to be Division 1 athletes. none of them looked anywhere like this!

How sad. Roiding like crazy and still having the face of a fuccboi.

good job saving the thumbnail

you want to look like the left? I'd rather look like a fuccboi and get pussy from men and women than a bearded fuck

Doable if you have a very strong genetic and with years of lifting. It's such a shame he started to roid, he was perfect in this pic and he could have waited a couple of years to gain more size, although slower.

Attached: DhfQcf4XkAEm3gU.jpg (897x1200, 187K)

How do you get both big and shredded natty? Fuck strength. Last I heard you could be two of these three:
>Big
>Lean
>Natty

Post cute nudes

Implying pussies don’t waterfall for that look

Attached: 1552688748763.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Considering he looks like he's 4 feet tall, yes.

He has a twink face which doesn’t really fit with his proportions. Attractive, of course, but I wouldn’t really say chad. If you stay natty your frame will fit your face and you will look fine. People who roid end up with bodies that don’t look like they fit their face, depending on their genetics.

This was a level of aesthetics that the world just didn't deserve.

Implying they do

Is That alpha destiny?

Are you fags fucking for real? This is like a normal manlet frame + 15 to 20lb of muscle

1 year 5x5 program followed by madcows and then some kind of high volume split for 1 year and you're done even with average genetics

post body with timestamp